* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite Tv new outfits

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Elite Tv new outfits
Charley is on this morning wearing you know what, something is definately going on.
22-11-2010 05:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Interestingly, Hannah Martin has voted for "new outfits". She posted in her thread about buying some new ones, perhaps it was a necessary move.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-11-2010 06:26
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just come across this, wonder if this has got anything to do with it. Strange thing is, I never seen this on elite.

Quote:In Breach
Elite Days
Elite TV 2, 6 August 2010, 12:24
Introduction
Elite Days is a televised daytime interactive chat programme broadcast without mandatory restricted access on Elite TV2. Viewers are invited to contact onscreen female presenters via premium rate telephony services (“PRS”). The presenters generally dress and behave in a flirtatious manner. The licence for the service Elite TV2 is held by Over 18 TV Ltd (“Over 18 TV” or the “Licensee”).The service is available freely without mandatory restricted access on Sky channel number 914. This channel is situated in the 'adult' section of the Sky electronic programme guide ("EPG").
As a result of Ofcom’s concerns about compliance in this sector, Ofcom conducts occasional monitoring of daytime chat channels.
In this case, Ofcom noted that the female presenter was wearing a very skimpy mesh and string vest showing her naked breasts beneath with only plasters over her nipples, and a see through lace thong. During the broadcast the presenter adopted various sexual positions for periods of time, including on her front with her bottom in the air, and on her side with her legs apart. While in these positions she repeatedly stroked and touched her body, buttocks and breasts, and wiggled and thrust her hips in the air in a sexually provocative way. She also pulled her mesh vest over her buttocks while pushing her hips in the air.
Ofcom requested comments from Over 18 TV under Rule 1.3 (“Children must be protected by appropriate scheduling from material that is unsuitable for them.”)
Response
Over 18 TV acknowledged that the presenter’s clothing might raise potential issues under the Code but stated its belief that the clothing was within the margins of acceptability of the Code. The Licensee did, however, offer its apologies and assurance that it was taking steps to ensure this incident was not repeated. Over 18 TV agreed that nipple covers were not suitable attire for a female presenter for daytime broadcasts and “may cross the line from sexy in to sexual attire”.
Over 18 TV explained that on this particular day a junior producer had been left in charge of the output whilst the company had an away day. The producer and the presenter were aware of what was suitable attire but its internal compliance document made no specific reference to nipple covers, only that “breasts must be covered at all times ensuring no nipple or areola are visible”. Over 18 TV added that, having seen presenters on other channels using nipple covers, the producer and presenter concluded that there was no compliance issue. Over 18 TV stated that this decision was incorrect and have now advised their presenters and producers to err on the side of caution.
Over 18 TV said it had now changed its internal compliance manual to state that “breasts must be covered with a bra at all times ensuring no nipple or areola are visible. Nipple covers, small straps or anything other than a bra which covers the breast as well as nipples are strictly prohibited between the hours of 5.30am and 9pm”.
With regard to the presenter’s performance, Over 18 TV said that she was not acting in a sexual way. She was a well known glamour model and the positions she adopted were similar to those seen in photo shoots for magazines. The Licensee said that overall her performance was sexy rather than mimicking any sexual act, and that the presenter behaved at all times in a relaxed rather than sexually provocative manner.
Over 18 TV added that it was unlikely that children would come across the material unawares given the position of the channel on the Sky EPG and that parental controls were available to block material. Over 18 TV also said that it was unlikely that children would find the material sexual in any way, that there was no full nudity, and no images could be considered harmful. It said that near nudity and provocative material are available on mainstream and other channels which are widely accessible and which are not so easy to block using parental controls.
Decision
Rule 1.3 makes clear that children should be protected by appropriate scheduling from material which is unsuitable for them. Appropriate scheduling is judged according to factors such as: the nature of the content; the likely number of children in the audience, taking into account such factors as school time; the start and finish time of the programme; the nature of the channel; and, the likely expectations of the audience for a particular channel or station at a particular time and a particular day. It should be noted that the watershed starts at 21:00 and material unsuitable for children should not, in general, be shown before 21:00 or after 05:30.
Ofcom has made clear in numerous previous published findings what sort of material is unsuitable to be included in daytime interactive chat programmes without mandatory restricted access (-1-). In the context of daytime interactive chat programmes where the presenters generally dress and behave in a flirtatious matter for extended periods in order to solicit PRS calls, Ofcom underlined that the presenters should not, for example, appear to mimic or simulate sexual acts or behave in an overtly sexual manner and clothing should be appropriate for the time of broadcast. These decisions were also summarised in a guidance letter sent by Ofcom to daytime and adult sex chat broadcasters in August 2009.
This broadcast was transmitted at lunchtime and featured a female presenter wearing a very skimpy outfit of a sexual nature. The presenter was shown acting in a sexualised way – for example by adopting various sexual positions for periods of time, such as: lying on her front with her legs open and bottom raised in the air; and lying on her side with her legs open (albeit away from camera). While in these positions the presenter repeatedly wiggled or gyrated her buttocks in a sexually provocative way as though mimicking sexual activity or excitement. She also stroked parts of her body, including her breasts, thighs and buttocks.
We note the Licensee’s assertions that: children are unlikely to find the material sexual as there was no full nudity and similar material is available on mainstream and other channels; that the presenter was a well known glamour model and her pictures can be seen in magazines; and that the attire worn by the presenter was sexy rather than sexual. However, in this instance the presenter’s breasts were naked under her mesh vest except for plasters covering her nipples and her actions added to the sexual nature of the content. Ofcom noted the Licensee’s point that the producer said he had seen female presenters wearing similar clothing on other daytime chat services. Licensees should never assume that because other broadcasters include certain actions in their output that this is compliant with the requirements of the Code.– especially when Ofcom has provided clear guidance on that area of broadcasting (see footnote 1). In Ofcom’s opinion, this material was clearly unsuitable for children.
Ofcom then considered whether this material was appropriately scheduled. We concluded that the content included in the broadcast as described above, had limited editorial justification since its primary purpose was to elicit PRS calls. It was broadcast during the day and in school holidays when children may have been watching television, some unaccompanied by an adult. While Ofcom noted that the material was broadcast on a channel in the adult section of the EPG, there was the clear potential for children, should they be flicking through the EPG, to come across the channel unawares. We accept that adult channels on the Sky EPG can be blocked by means of a PIN parental protection system. However this does not absolve broadcasters from their responsibility to comply material so as to protect children from material that is unsuitable for them.
Ofcom concluded that the content of this broadcast was clearly unsuitable for children and not appropriately scheduled. Therefore the content breached Rule 1.3 of the Code.
Breach of Rule 1.3
Footnotes:
  1.- Tease Me (Freeview) Finding in Bulletin 165 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb165/;
Early Bird (Freeview) Finding in Bulletin 163 at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/obb163/;
Tease Me: Earlybird, Tease Me TV (Freeview), 15 February 2010, 05:30 and Tease Me: Earlybird, Tease Me TV (Freeview), 25 January 2010, 07:15 – both Findings in Bulletin 158 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb158/;
The Pad, Tease Me, 26 February, 11:45, The Pad, Tease Me 3, 27 February 2010, 11:45, Tease Me: Earlybird, Tease Me TV (Freeview) 26 January 2010, 07:15 - all in Bulletin 157 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb157/;
The Pad Tease Me, 6 November 2009, 12:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 15:00, Bulletin 152 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb152/;
Elite Days, Finding in Bulletin 151 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb151/;
Top Shelf TV, Finding in Bulletin 149 at http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforce...s/obb149/.
22-11-2010 06:35
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ I don't think that's the reason. That ofcom bulletin came out last month, and the "complaint" Rolleyes was related to this outfit from Alice:

[Image: th_21301_06_123_508lo.jpg]

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-11-2010 06:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

might be something going on since charley has a dress on, but i like the change as it makes a nice change from lingerie. regarding nipple covers, the only channel that uses them is the pad, indeed victora had them on yesterday

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2010 09:04 by Rammyrascal.)
22-11-2010 08:45
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I remember that outfit now, I don't mind the new outfits but that's all where getting at the min and I'd like to know the reason for it.
22-11-2010 13:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think its just elite trying something different as it can get boring seeing babes in lingerie. are not getting dresses all the time as sophia lares didnt have a dress on when she came back at the weekend and today vikki thomas didnt have a dress on till this afternoon and alice doesnt have a dress on. alice is wearing a see through negligee, stockings and suspenders.

so for me elite need to have a balance of babes in lingerie and babes in dresses etc

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2010 13:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hmmm, could the The Pad/Bang Babes sexing it up too much now be having an impact on the other channels? First explanation I've heard about why the daytime girls on Elite TV are now dressing up. Ofcom yet again on the warpath?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid674239
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 23:58 by Chilly.)
23-11-2010 23:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

does seem that way, but i dont mind the new outfits makes them different from other channels. hopefully the lingerie will be back soon, but not soon as ofcom are clamping down on daytime shows, making sure they stick to the rules

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2010 00:02
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

At last somebody has told us the reason for them, Damm the pad, Knew they'd fuck it up for the other channels
24-11-2010 00:19
Thread Closed