Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Bang media licence revoked

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] News on new channels - Freeview & Sky
so how come to of the channels are still on air

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
26-11-2010 13:22
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Bang media license revoked ?
(26-11-2010 13:18 )stoly Wrote:  
(26-11-2010 13:10 )gazfc Wrote:  ^^^ I think it has something to do with the nipple cover things and them not been aloud on daytimes

Fair point, but it doesn't live up to. ( The channels had broadcast content so strong that it would be considered equivalent to BBFC R18 rated material. )

It's probably to do with the full on no panties pussy rubbing

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 13:28 by SirAssAlot.)
26-11-2010 13:28
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

so no fernanda nights next month.....
26-11-2010 13:42
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

DAILY MAIL AND HARRIETT HARMAN STRIKES AGAIN.

Fernanda on sexstation would be nice

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
26-11-2010 13:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2010 13:28 )Tintin Wrote:  It's probably to do with the full on no panties pussy rubbing

Sad that a vagina is considered extreme on an adult channel, yet we can see more explicit content on the non adult channels.

I bet Offcom is happy with the money they are making.
26-11-2010 13:58
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

(26-11-2010 13:42 )alexxxi Wrote:  so no fernanda nights next month.....

So she was actually planning on cracking those bad boys out, eh?
26-11-2010 15:09
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

she said so herself on thread pad discussion thread

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
26-11-2010 15:29
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Here's the report from the BBC website:

Quote:Adult TV channels become first to lose licences Ofcom said more than 60 breaches had been recorded in the past 18 months.

Four channels broadcasting adult content have become the first to have their licences revoked by regulator Ofcom for not being "fit and proper".

Tease Me, Tease Me TV and Tease Me 2 and 3 all promoted adult chat which was broadcast free to air.

Ofcom said the channels repeatedly breached rules which protect children from inappropriate material and viewers from harmful and offensive content.

More than 60 rule breaches had been recorded in the past 18 months.

"We simply will not tolerate serious and repeated breaches of the Code and have therefore decided to revoke these licences," said Ofcom's director of standards, Chris Banatvala.

"Audiences should be assured that we will continue to take action to stop broadcasters breaching the rules in this area."

The channels - owned by Bang Channels Limited and Bang Media Limited - featured female presenters who encouraged viewers to contact them via premium rate telephone numbers.

But according to broadcasting rules, channels are not permitted to promote adult chat services during the daytime and the material must be suitable for a pre-watershed audience.

Ofcom added that the licence holders had transmitted content over a sustained period of time that was too sexually explicit for the time of day or for unencrypted broadcast.

It noted some of the material broadcast was so strong it would be considered equivalent to hardcore material which is not permitted on British TV either free-to-air or under encryption.

In July 2010 Ofcom fined the two companies £157,250 for serious breaches of the Broadcasting Code and other licence conditions.

The regulator said it now plans to meet all licensees that broadcast adult content to ensure they are "quite clear how seriously Ofcom takes its duties in relation to the protection of television audiences and in particular children".

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
26-11-2010 15:31
zola Offline
Posting Machine

so will bangbabes not broadcast anymore?

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
26-11-2010 15:42
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I would love to know from ofcom what strong content bang media have been showing as to me its been no different to the other chanels out there and its hardly been hardcore unless am missing something here. Once again ofcom have gone off on one again.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-11-2010 15:48
Thread Closed