babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Kylie whip em out thread

T-850 Offline
Huge Member

RE: Kylie whip em out thread
I think Kylie's getting more screentime than when she was working with Chatback what with the amount of time the loop has been played.

I'd start charging them to use your image Kylie. Wink
05-04-2009 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Strange one that, I thought Kylie might have asked them to stop using her image on the loop and on 962, unless they have come to some kind of arrangement.
05-04-2009 20:19
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

oopnorth Wrote:Strange one that, I thought Kylie might have asked them to stop using her image on the loop and on 962, unless they have come to some kind of arrangement.

suppose it's all about copyright

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
05-04-2009 20:23
Kylie Tyler Offline
Junior Poster

oopnorth Wrote:Strange one that, I thought Kylie might have asked them to stop using her image on the loop and on 962, unless they have come to some kind of arrangement.

I'm going there today, can''t understand why they still using it.

Add me on FaceBook
06-04-2009 07:59
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Kylie Tyler Wrote:

Good luck with that.

Cool

06-04-2009 08:08
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Kylie Tyler Wrote:I'm going there today, can''t understand why they still using it.[/color][/b]

I'm glad you're going to challenge them about that Kylie. They have absolutely no right to use your image once you've left their employment. They're using you to sell their channel via the tape loop and "back soon" caption and not paying you for it.

Being Chatback it's probably just incompetence and they haven't got round to editing the footage yet.

Let us know how it goes.
06-04-2009 12:26
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

If memory serves it was Summer - she responded in kind!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
06-04-2009 13:52
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Kylie Tyler Wrote:

It's easy to understand why they are using it, because you were the most attractive girl on the channel (in my opinion), you'll notice they never put Charlie or Nikki-Lee or even Jessica on the loop, because they know they're not gonna make people tune in.

Now that I've criticized them for using your image, I feel like a hypocrite cause I'm using a pic of you for my avatar....oops. Smile
06-04-2009 17:21
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Digital Dave Wrote:
Kylie Tyler Wrote:I'm going there today, can''t understand why they still using it.[/color][/b]

I'm glad you're going to challenge them about that Kylie. They have absolutely no right to use your image once you've left their employment. They're using you to sell their channel via the tape loop and "back soon" caption and not paying you for it.

Being Chatback it's probably just incompetence and they haven't got round to editing the footage yet.

Let us know how it goes.
Whilst it might not be the best idea to use footage of people no longer in employment unless Kylie dictated her own contract then any footage is the property of the company, not the person. As is they can use any footage they feel fit and have every legal right to do so whether we agree or not

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
06-04-2009 20:15
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Red Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:

Let us know how it goes.
Whilst it might not be the best idea to use footage of people no longer in employment unless Kylie dictated her own contract then any footage is the property of the company, not the person. As is they can use any footage they feel fit and have every legal right to do so whether we agree or not

Tell me any girl that actually has a contract. These channels do what they like because they seem to be outwith employment laws for some reason. Why THEY should have any legal rights in the circumstances beats me.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 23:40 by Stewartie.)
06-04-2009 21:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV