Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Kalel has stolen my poor kitten!

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Kalel has stolen my poor kitten!
gazwim Wrote:well i just posting sarcasm back at him did my asteem a hole load of good should have done it anyway Cool

the only thing will say is doing back never helps, best way deal with things is just to walk away from, makes a bigger man to do that then to run into the fire.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-01-2009 02:55
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

good point just deleted them don't why i even did it Cool
24-01-2009 02:58
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats what i was saying before in the posts, everyone is allowed to share the thoughts on subjects but at the same time with whats going with at moment this isn't doing you any favours.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-01-2009 03:01
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ooh well amanda is on party girls that should cheer me up
24-01-2009 03:02
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

gazwim Wrote:what was i thinking listening to him anyway i'll be letting him win Smile

Win what gazwim? This isn't a fight or a competition. I can't speak for anyone else, but I see this place as a sort of unofficial fan club of the channels; somewhere to share an appreciation of the girls and the pleasure their performance on screen can give. There's the other subjects section for general chit-chat and the Babe Channels boards for specific chat and sharing information and content about said channels.

Biker200 made a fair point, even if he could have phrased it a little better. It's becoming increasingly more difficult to find content posted on those threads because of general chatter choking up the threads almost as soon as they start. For that reason, you'll rarely see my name on those boards unless I'm saying thank you for something I've downloaded or (rarely) sharing some of the content I have, I also occassionally point someone at a link.

Whether you like having it pointed out or not, you are one of the most chatty members of the site and as such do contribute to the choking of some of the threads. If you read the posting crap thread in full you'll see kalel acknowledging that everything said about you could just as easily apply to him. Did kalel take it personally? No, he acknowledged that maybe the content threads were becoming clogged and adjusted his posting habits accordingly. As someone with little to share, I acknowledged that people such as myself have a lot to be grateful to others for.

I have contributed a fair number of posts to the mystery brunette... thread, which shiny helmet griped about in a couple of different places. As regular contributors to the thread did datalossfs and myself take it personally? No, we didn't, we recognised that we were clogging the other channels board and tried suggesting alternatives (chat room, moving the thread etc.).

In the posting crap... continued thread, I mentioned that I didn't see the thread as a flame against you, more as a case of Biker pulling a name out of thin air and by chance you were the name he pulled from the hat. It could have been kalel or me who were mentioned just as easily as it was you...

Telling people you're leaving in a huff because Biker200 has come back doesn't do you any favours, particularly when you come back within an hour or so of leaving. I don't see there being any need for either of you to leave, there is always the option to add someone to your ignore list if you find their presence that objectionable.

Perhaps you'll see this reply as a flame, I hope not because that isn't the spirit it was meant in, I just want to see a line drawn under this whole thing. The forum is more than big enough for anyone who wants to be here, please stop taking things so personally it's a site for boobies and banter for god's sake, not a flamers paradise.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
24-01-2009 03:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Well said Smile.

24-01-2009 03:12
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok mate i've just read the whole thing but how to i set up an ignore link because i don't know please help me no has told me how to use this system if i had i would have used it sooner so can some on explain it to me plz
24-01-2009 03:14
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

In your user control panel, look at the side bar. Down near the bottom, you'll see a section labelled Buddy/ignore list, click it and two boxes will appear on screen, the one on the right is the ignore list. Write the name of the person you want to ignore and click the update list button. I personally haven't used it on this board, so I would imagine that you have to make sure the name in the ignore list has to match exactly the name of the user you want to ignore, capital letters in the right places etc.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
24-01-2009 03:23
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

thanks tmfkamr-gummidge. hopefully that is the end to all this madness. Lori is on in half an hour!!
24-01-2009 03:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS