clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion
I don't know where these stories of Sammie doing nights this Saturday came from. She posted the following on her Facebook this evening:

Sammie Pennington next night show probs wont be until Jan now , you'll have to be patient xxxxxxxx

Sammie Pennington not sure but think im going to be doing 1 night a month, which is more than your currently getting........xxx

One night show per month is plenty for me Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-12-2010 23:55
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

touch of attitude from miss pennington lol, but i guess its the old keep em wanting more adage
09-12-2010 23:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

"1 night a month, which is more than you're getting"? What does the second part of that mean?

That sucks she won't be on this Saturday. Wonder why she won't do more than one show a month, as she's very popular on nights and does well for the show.

No biggy, I'll be watching Caty Cole, Charlie O and Amanda Rendall on the other channels to make up for her absence.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2010 00:37 by mrmann.)
10-12-2010 00:36
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Maybe she just doesn't like nights that much and just does them for a bit of extra cash.
10-12-2010 05:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-12-2010 00:36 )mrmann Wrote:  "1 night a month, which is more than you're getting"? What does the second part of that mean?

It means exactly what it says. She didn't do one a month at Elite, and she's gone two and a half months on the Pad before her first one.

(10-12-2010 00:36 )mrmann Wrote:  That sucks she won't be on this Saturday. Wonder why she won't do more than one show a month, as she's very popular on nights and does well for the show.

She doesn't do more than one a month because she's primarily a daytime girl, and has been for over a year. She's built up a huge following, putting her in the Top 4 of all girls on days. The night shows are just an extra treat for her fans.

(10-12-2010 00:36 )mrmann Wrote:  No biggy, I'll be watching Caty Cole, Charlie O and Amanda Rendall on the other channels to make up for her absence.

And I'll be watching Sammie on the Pad later today Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-12-2010 09:33
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

[split] Sammie Pennington-BangBabes Nightshow Caps and Vids
Seriously flying the flag for the 'natural' girls,

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
10-12-2010 17:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree sammie is one of the sexiest natural babes currently on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
10-12-2010 19:10
bungle2k Offline
Junior Poster

sammie on once a month, love it, she is the ultimate tease Heart
10-12-2010 19:50
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Well i'm not surprised about the news that sammie won't be doing saturday nite but when i heard first she was going to it was kinda 50/50 believable so i just ran with it like everyone else, i hate a tease and when she did perform the nite show last saturday she provided great entertainment so that kinda excused the teasing for me, reading other post on ere especially the one off her facebook saying " which is more than you're getting", attiude stinks and for me i sensed that when there was diccusions as to why she moved from Elite i don't know her personally but if Diva antics start to show gorgeous or not that will turn me right off her, but as explained reason for niteshow only once a mth is cause shes a day girl and shes built a great following then i can handle the once the month shows cause it is worth the wait!
10-12-2010 23:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-12-2010 23:56 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Well i'm not surprised about the news that sammie won't be doing saturday nite but when i heard first she was going to it was kinda 50/50 believable so i just ran with it like everyone else, i hate a tease and when she did perform the nite show last saturday she provided great entertainment so that kinda excused the teasing for me, reading other post on ere especially the one off her facebook saying " which is more than you're getting", attiude stinks and for me i sensed that when there was diccusions as to why she moved from Elite i don't know her personally but if Diva antics start to show gorgeous or not that will turn me right off her, but as explained reason for niteshow only once a mth is cause shes a day girl and shes built a great following then i can handle the once the month shows cause it is worth the wait!

I get it now! She was referring to Elite when she said "YOU". She should have said "Which is more than you WERE getting" Wink

I wonder what the deal was with her and Elite, but once a month is better than not at all.
11-12-2010 00:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles