clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion
(11-12-2010 00:05 )mrmann Wrote:  I get it now! She was referring to Elite when she said "YOU". She should have said "Which is more than you WERE getting" Wink

I wonder what the deal was with her and Elite, but once a month is better than not at all.

Eh? Why do you keep miss quoting her?

(09-12-2010 23:55 )Sammie Facebook status quotes Wrote:  next night show probs wont be until Jan now , you'll have to be patient xxxxxxxx

not sure but think im going to be doing 1 night a month, which is more than your currently getting........xxx
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 00:27 by gazfc.)
11-12-2010 00:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(11-12-2010 00:05 )mrmann Wrote:  
(10-12-2010 23:56 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Well i'm not surprised about the news that sammie won't be doing saturday nite but when i heard first she was going to it was kinda 50/50 believable so i just ran with it like everyone else, i hate a tease and when she did perform the nite show last saturday she provided great entertainment so that kinda excused the teasing for me, reading other post on ere especially the one off her facebook saying " which is more than you're getting", attiude stinks and for me i sensed that when there was diccusions as to why she moved from Elite i don't know her personally but if Diva antics start to show gorgeous or not that will turn me right off her, but as explained reason for niteshow only once a mth is cause shes a day girl and shes built a great following then i can handle the once the month shows cause it is worth the wait!

I get it now! She was referring to Elite when she said "YOU". She should have said "Which is more than you WERE getting" Wink

I wonder what the deal was with her and Elite, but once a month is better than not at all.

Yeah i agree once a mth is beta than none at all the wait for the first nite was so highly anticapted the hype was huge , the Elite thing i dunno but the speculation and assumptions were based on diva antics apparently by sammie i cannot comment on that cause i don't know i'm only stating what i red at the time from post made on ere by many bloggers/poster
11-12-2010 01:54
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

It's just a pity she couldn't tell us herself. I caught her browsing the thread late one night earlier in the week so PM'd her to say nothing more than "great show, when are you on next"...and she immediately logged off!!

(mind you, I have that effect on women...the only time I ever rang Adele I got through, introduced myself...then heard what sounded like a scream and when I looked up ch 912 and 959 had gone blank....)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

11-12-2010 02:05
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Well Mr Williams i would find that very rude if i did that and thats was her behaviour as i said her show last week was great entertainment hope she does do another one
11-12-2010 02:21
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

To be fair to her, she did take some stick when she came on in her Elite days so I can understand her being wary. And we forget that many of the girls are relatively young (she is only 22) and in an industry like this criticism can be quite difficult to handle.

I remember a few months ago Paige Tyler getting very stressed out on air because some guy had written her a really nasty letter because he'd sent her a present and she hadn't thanked him on air. She was trying to explain how stuff can take weeks to get to them and how much fan mail they get etc etc

OK, it's easy to say "if you can't take the heat" etc in any walk of life where you put yourself in the public eye, but being on the receiving end must be quite another matter.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 02:36 by mr williams.)
11-12-2010 02:35
mrichie10 Away
Banned

yeah of course understandable but u just asked a simple question, i'm sure shes old enough to understand that not all people are negative!

And all people ARE criticise sum time or another in there life's so 22 or not i'm sorry but she needs to get ova it, the position that she is in being a model on bangbabes or when she was on Elite is a choice she made, there's no good without bad no positive without negative thats life i'm afraid
11-12-2010 02:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Sammie has tweeted on her twitter page tonight her next night show is.........
25TH DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! She will be on from midnight-5:30am

Piper Niven Superfan
16-12-2010 23:34
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2010 23:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sammie has tweeted on her twitter page tonight her next night show is.........
25TH DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! She will be on from midnight-5:30am

Wow, Santa Claus really exists! eek
16-12-2010 23:37
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

I like to be nice to the ladies when I'm calling in, and when I'm done I hang up the phone. Everything else doesn't matter. I talk to a few of the ladies in the daytime and have some fun capping them in funny or sexy poses. That's all.

A models personal life is her personal life, a models feelings are non of our business as we do not even vaguely share a bond with them.

If I see a model getting preference over another, I will speak up about it.

Some discussion points on this forum border on fanatasism, whilst the really sick ones get moderated.

My point being, who gives a f##k what the model is like in her private life, just as long as she does her job.

Guess who! Any of my links go down dm me and I'll sort. Always on the lookout for Hannah Mac stuff.
16-12-2010 23:53
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I'm surprised Sammie isn't having a break on the 25th December.
16-12-2010 23:54
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles