clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Sammie Pennington Bangbabe Nights : Chat and Discussion
the last one she did was better, but last nights effort was still 80 times better then her elite attempts.
26-12-2010 11:27
Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

I'm one of the minority who still enjoyed Sammie's Elite shows (I am a fanboy after all Wink ), but I have to admit that the two she's done for Bang Babes/xplicit have been on a totally different level. Now that she's finally gone fully topless, she can just go for it. We get to see a stunningly beautiful girl almost naked being completely filthy. What's not to love about that Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-12-2010 11:47
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Great show by sammie last nite, took her knickers down to show a bare arse now thats a massive improvement from the 1st show she cannot get any beta, and this time round there was no teasing which i hate straight into action fookin awesome infact she has gone down with a bang ouch great body a great pair of tits looking forward to the nest show B-p

(26-12-2010 09:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  another good show from sammie last night, i criticised sammie's elite nightshows and deservedly so because they were poor, but her bang/xplicit nightshows have been very good

Me aswell i critize her Eliteshow because they were rubbish exactly that Huh But these two bangbabe nite shows have been a massive big improvement and can compete with the oher nite shows on all the babechannel as i said last brillant hope to see alot more Big Grin
26-12-2010 12:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Sammie had a good show last night and looked fantastic , i'm glad to see she ditched the 2 pairs of knickers and went for a single pair of very small white ones Smile , for me the best sets for Sammie to appear on are sets that allow her more room to stand up and move round more such as the garage set , Sammie natural body looks absolutely fantastic when she is stood up and moving around and you get to see her in a vertical position instead of horizontal were you don't get to see the full effect of Sammie's great body . PS i think i am turning into a Sammie fan boy lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2010 12:32 by mr mystery.)
26-12-2010 12:29
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Sammie,s night show was amazing fully topless and knickers down clear of her sexy bum which in my eyes is the best ever and so is her sexy big natural boobs was so HOT.
Credit to sammie she has proved every body wrong but then i know she was the best with amazing body and stunning natural looks.
Go Go sammie love your pandy you are the best xxxxHeart
26-12-2010 13:54
Raingod Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Sammie Pennington-BangBabes Nightshow Caps and Vids
Wow. Talk about a great Xmas present.
26-12-2010 17:21
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

[split] Sammie Pennington-BangBabes Nightshow Caps and Vids
since when has she been doing this i filck though most channels evey night and have not seen seen this
26-12-2010 19:54
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

This was only her second night show with bangbabes (or whatever they're called this week).

She also did a 9-12 on a saturday night about 3 weeks ago. From what others have said from her facebooks or twitters or whatever it's only going to be an occasional event.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

26-12-2010 21:02
jstuart1234 Offline
Apprentice Poster

According to her twitter Sammie is on tonight too Smile
26-12-2010 23:11
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(26-12-2010 12:06 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Great show by sammie last nite, took her knickers down to show a bare arse now thats a massive improvement from the 1st show she cannot get any beta, and this time round there was no teasing which i hate straight into action fookin awesome infact she has gone down with a bang ouch great body a great pair of tits looking forward to the nest show B-p

mate, she pulled her knickers down to reveal a bare ass on the first night show a few weeks back aswell.. you even posted about it several times that night...!!

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
26-12-2010 23:18
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles