Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Awesome Elite TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner

mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Awesome Elite TV Daytime Babe of The Year Winner
erh now again u have totally lost me if i have done what u claim i have done name me a girl i like?? Cause even the girl i like i have critize on a few occasions myself like Emma Ashley for one and given positive comment aswell i think it's my picture u don't like seriously!!
16-12-2010 15:58
Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(16-12-2010 15:52 )gazfc Wrote:  Well you obviously dont respect other peoples opinions otherwise you would'nt of come in here call the winner a knock off and such. Most would of said something like 'can't understand it myself, but fair play to cara' not come in here and lay into someone for no reason.

You do this in numerous threads over and over again yet when somebody does the same to a girl you like you cant accept it

you have no evidence of what u just stated reason being because there is none whatsoever it's a good job i don't take this forum seriously, else i would take libel action against you for defamation of character and unfounded accusation any girl i like if criticize it's whoever opinion they may be and that should be respected so i have no clue what u are talking about i respect people opinions
16-12-2010 16:05
mrichie10 Away
Banned

My firt comment on the thread was well done to Alice and her twin sister cara i did not lay into anyone at all and if u could stick to facts and not make up accusations as u go along gazfc that would be much apprieciated thankyou
16-12-2010 16:19
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Oh dear! It's happened again. If you ask the mods nicely, then I'm sure they'll give you your own thread, mrichie10. Wink Tongue
16-12-2010 16:20
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(16-12-2010 16:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Oh dear! It's happened again. If you ask the mods nicely, then I'm sure they'll give you your own thread, mrichie10. Wink Tongue

Bounce i don't take this forum seriously it's a laugh to me laugh But what i will not put up with is unfounded accusation made against me with no evidence whatsoever to support it annoyed yes i accept i am critical at times but no more different than anyone else on ere i have seen alot worse than what i have put Important
16-12-2010 16:35
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Well your comments on page 2 are not of somebody accepting others opinion IMO and the other posts that you need as 'evidence' have seemed to have disaperred(yes I prob should of checked first to see if they was still their)

**but if you need to take me to court, feel free, that would be such a giggle
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 17:14 by gazfc.)
16-12-2010 16:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
whysoserious Offline
Senior Poster

Congratulations cara alice was my favourite but i'm happy with that result you are a joy to watch Heart
16-12-2010 17:55
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(16-12-2010 16:54 )gazfc Wrote:  Well your comments on page 2 are not of somebody accepting others opinion IMO and the other posts that you need as 'evidence' have seemed to have disaperred(yes I prob should of checked first to see if they was still their)

**but if you need to take me to court, feel free, that would be such a giggle

yes it would be a giggle cause u would lose and would have to pay me damages/compensation Bounce and as far as comments i was on dionne thread 2 days ago and you refered to dionne performances on elite with negativity which i felt was unjustified but i totally respected your opinion gazfc Important
16-12-2010 18:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Do you mean this one http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid692899

I don't mind negative posts it's the one that go after a girls looks/body's that IMO shouldn't be posted publicly, that stuff should be said in private.
16-12-2010 18:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(16-12-2010 18:18 )gazfc Wrote:  Do you mean this one http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid692899

I don't mind negative posts it's the one that go after a girls looks/body's that IMO shouldn't be posted publicly, that stuff should be said in private.

I fully understand what ur saying Gazfc and yes u are right it's not ok to victimise anyone especially about there looks or body, i am a resonable man gazfc my point was just that yes i admit i am critical at times but i don't believe i am as evil as simon cowell i feel i am the same as anybody who post on erre but thanks for today i have had a laugh laugh
16-12-2010 18:34
Thread Closed