babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average

Should April ch960 be on air?

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Should April ch960 be on air?
she doesnt enjoy it no where near as the other girls seem to. so she shouldnt be doing it really. the perverts who call dammint need their value for money.
11-01-2009 22:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Roxy's on 960 now and look at the difference when she finishes a call, Roxy most of the time if not all of the time blows a kiss to the last caller, whereas April could either give them the finger, tell them to f..k off or pull a face. It's obvious who understands the game and can cope with it. Although I'm willing to see if April can come to terms with it. Plus having another girl to share the shift would at least give them a break for a while.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 00:14 by oopnorth.)
11-01-2009 23:04
Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

There's no point in any of us trying to stir up bad feelings on here or anywhere else! As Datalossfs says, on here we're all represented by text. Some of you may know one another in 'Real Life', maybe not.
This is a discussion forum, and we shouldn't be taking pot shots at people - unless in harmless jest.
I think very early on, most of us sussed that the howcute site was actually set up by the producers from 960 and that they were using April's name as a front. I've not many good things to say about the people behind the channel - their website is in place, and now they seem to ignore it, they don't even have the sense to reply to some of the questions asked in the early days about the direction they were taking. There were some very sensible suggestions made, like having a text service, giving the ladies a mic and so on. To not reply only served to incense the viewers and create a mood of bad feeling toward the chanel itself.
Some of this has spilled over toward some of the presenters.
As we are all well aware, there are rules and regulations in force which dictate what can and what cannot be done at certain times.
The fact that the ladies working for the channel seem to have been instructed to do 'daytime' stuff at night hasn't helped at all.
In the middle of this came April. Naturally beautiful, bright, cheery and a world apart from the usual girl on the '900' channels.
I've read from the earlier threads (before I joined this forum!), that everyone approved of her and many thought she would save the channel from obliteration single handedly. Some of this responsibility obviously made it's way to her and no doubt she felt some of the pressure.
I know that there are those of you who say 'She's there to do a job -she should be able to do it'.
Please bear in mind that it's not a job suited to every girl. April is still very young and fairly new to the job. April seems to be having a good shot at coping with it, I for one don't blame her for letting the nature of the job affect her normally cheery disposition sometimes. She bounces back though - as we have seen.
I know she's logged on and let rip sometimes - have you heard young people on the streets? You can't blame her for letting off steam now and then, in her own way, especially when she feels that people are having a go at her. And you have to agree that some people have.

As far as Datalossfs goes, he's supported ALL the girls from the off, posting images, adding content to the howcute site, advising people when April was on etc. April herself uses this forum - as we have seen from the 'post it note' episode. April and Datalossfs have been in touch and have exchanged contact details. Those of you who doubt all this seem to have forgotten that there is a forum dedicated to April and the other girls from 960 (run by Datalossfs) and the real April is also a user of that site.
Datalossfs/David lives in the real world, as do I. He does not claim to be intimate with April - but he is in contact with her. And I don't mean via the howcute site! He's trying to help propel her forward.
I have also spoken to April - I'm currently running her myspace page for her until she has time to take it over herself. I'm not claiming any kind of relationship with her either.
I'll tell you this much about me - I'm in my forties, not particularly good looking and have a beer gut. I'm hardly likely to kid myself over having anything to attract a very beautiful 20 year old girl! I, like David, think April is destined for great things. We're both trying to help her out a little.

It's that simple!
No-one is being used, or misled. David can spare the time to help April, so can I, although not quite as much, and I don't have the technical expertise that he does although I'm doing what I can.
Some of you would doubtless reply with 'Why?'
For my part, the answer is 'Why not?'. I truly believe that April is destined for great things, it doesn't cost me anything to help her along.

Just accept that David DOES know April better than most of you do and leave it at that.
Continual sniping at each other is not constructive.

Discuss the channel, discuss the girls, there really is no need for anyone to get chips on their shoulders or to get personal with other Forum members.

Perhaps people can agree to leave it there?

I hope so... There really is no conspiracy theory to be uncovered!

Digital Dave Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:We're all a bunch of text here mate hiding behind computer monitors. Real Life is out there ----->

A staggeringly ironic comment coming from you of all people. Rolleyes

Alaska is back!
12-01-2009 00:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

colin i recomend you re read some of datalossfs posts. he dose claim intimate knowlage and releationship with april, duno if he means above and beyond txting here, but he does lay claim to it. both here and on howcute.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-01-2009 01:05
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Colin Ray Wrote:There's no point in any of us trying to stir up bad feelings on here or anywhere else! As Datalossfs says, on here we're all represented by text. Some of you may know one another in 'Real Life', maybe not.
This is a discussion forum, and we shouldn't be taking pot shots at people - unless in harmless jest.
I think very early on, most of us sussed that the howcute site was actually set up by the producers from 960 and that they were using April's name as a front. I've not many good things to say about the people behind the channel - their website is in place, and now they seem to ignore it, they don't even have the sense to reply to some of the questions asked in the early days about the direction they were taking. There were some very sensible suggestions made, like having a text service, giving the ladies a mic and so on. To not reply only served to incense the viewers and create a mood of bad feeling toward the chanel itself.
Some of this has spilled over toward some of the presenters.
As we are all well aware, there are rules and regulations in force which dictate what can and what cannot be done at certain times.
The fact that the ladies working for the channel seem to have been instructed to do 'daytime' stuff at night hasn't helped at all.
In the middle of this came April. Naturally beautiful, bright, cheery and a world apart from the usual girl on the '900' channels.
I've read from the earlier threads (before I joined this forum!), that everyone approved of her and many thought she would save the channel from obliteration single handedly. Some of this responsibility obviously made it's way to her and no doubt she felt some of the pressure.
I know that there are those of you who say 'She's there to do a job -she should be able to do it'.
Please bear in mind that it's not a job suited to every girl. April is still very young and fairly new to the job. April seems to be having a good shot at coping with it, I for one don't blame her for letting the nature of the job affect her normally cheery disposition sometimes. She bounces back though - as we have seen.
I know she's logged on and let rip sometimes - have you heard young people on the streets? You can't blame her for letting off steam now and then, in her own way, especially when she feels that people are having a go at her. And you have to agree that some people have.

As far as Datalossfs goes, he's supported ALL the girls from the off, posting images, adding content to the howcute site, advising people when April was on etc. April herself uses this forum - as we have seen from the 'post it note' episode. April and Datalossfs have been in touch and have exchanged contact details. Those of you who doubt all this seem to have forgotten that there is a forum dedicated to April and the other girls from 960 (run by Datalossfs) and the real April is also a user of that site.
Datalossfs/David lives in the real world, as do I. He does not claim to be intimate with April - but he is in contact with her. And I don't mean via the howcute site! He's trying to help propel her forward.
I have also spoken to April - I'm currently running her myspace page for her until she has time to take it over herself. I'm not claiming any kind of relationship with her either.
I'll tell you this much about me - I'm in my forties, not particularly good looking and have a beer gut. I'm hardly likely to kid myself over having anything to attract a very beautiful 20 year old girl! I, like David, think April is destined for great things. We're both trying to help her out a little.

It's that simple!
No-one is being used, or misled. David can spare the time to help April, so can I, although not quite as much, and I don't have the technical expertise that he does although I'm doing what I can.
Some of you would doubtless reply with 'Why?'
For my part, the answer is 'Why not?'. I truly believe that April is destined for great things, it doesn't cost me anything to help her along.

Just accept that David DOES know April better than most of you do and leave it at that.
Continual sniping at each other is not constructive.

Discuss the channel, discuss the girls, there really is no need for anyone to get chips on their shoulders or to get personal with other Forum members.

Perhaps people can agree to leave it there?

I hope so... There really is no conspiracy theory to be uncovered!

Digital Dave Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:We're all a bunch of text here mate hiding behind computer monitors. Real Life is out there ----->

A staggeringly ironic comment coming from you of all people. Rolleyes

Just a touch over denfisive aint ya colin. seriously though noone was stirring up bad feelings. the point was that if shes not enjoying it why is she doing it. theres other non sextalky ways of advancing any sort of glamour career,

Yes the girl is beautiful and she seems sweet enough but she should stick to the daytime less dirty stuff she does. or leave the job altogether and do something else.
12-01-2009 01:15
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

To the guy that asked how often this has happened with April, by my count it's 3. I understand that ACTUALLY fainting is different to 'appearing to' faint, but she's certainly zoned out and laid/slumped very still on 3 seperate occasions. And that doesn't count all the times the 'brick' wall has stopped her from falling down. I know she's a grown up (apparently) and can make her own decisions, I just wanted to restart the discussion cos it didn't look as if anything had been done to prevent it from recurring. And yes, she is hot.
12-01-2009 03:36
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Forum Style Wrote:To the guy that asked how often this has happened with April, by my count it's 3. I understand that ACTUALLY fainting is different to 'appearing to' faint, but she's certainly zoned out and laid/slumped very still on 3 seperate occasions. And that doesn't count all the times the 'brick' wall has stopped her from falling down. I know she's a grown up (apparently) and can make her own decisions, I just wanted to restart the discussion cos it didn't look as if anything had been done to prevent it from recurring. And yes, she is hot.

Have to agree again, the faintness zoning out etc and also with all posters mentioning roxy blowing a kiss and the what april does, I reckon the people up top wouldnt make april a day only girl because she has merit for a night show probably more than soem others on looks, but on performance the other girls (some) are so much better.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
12-01-2009 19:23
Dreamlander Offline

Never mind should she be on air! She is on now with another new girl,better ramp up the emergency servers lol!!!

Dreamlander
12-01-2009 22:06
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Indeed!

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
12-01-2009 22:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

should make for some interesting Still caps Smile

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
12-01-2009 22:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV