Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Rebecca Jade - Chat and Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Rebecca Jade - Chat and Discussion
(19-01-2011 17:25 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Let me know if there are any favourite outfits or something you guys would like to see me in!! Wink

Dunno what selection of shoes you've got available to you, but a pair of very open sandals with high heels and very thin straps would be great to see with bare legs and hot nail polish. Quite a few babes on at the moment don't really have legs rangy enough, or feet slender or shapely enough, to carry such shoes off completely, but you definitely do! Something like this (in red, black or metallic maybe, although blue looks pretty good!):

[Image: shu1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 13:04 by Addison.)
24-01-2011 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-01-2011 15:58 )alexfury Wrote:  when she says double shift monday/tue its more like she will be on tonight then work the day shift tomorrow

(19-01-2011 17:25 )rebeccajade Wrote:  yep had a double shift monday/tue

i will not be in now untill tue the 25th

Unless she doesn't start until after midnight, I wouldn't expect to see her until tomorrow night. Guess we'll find out tonight who's right Big Grin

And Addison, Rebecca does have a strappy pair of gold shoes, but they're not quite as revealing as the ones in your picture. I would love to see her wearing a pair like that, she does have gorgeous feet Heart

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-01-2011 21:28
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

just read her post agian look like your right mate
just take if easy me i have to go to work tomorrow so i will miss most of herSadSadSad

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
24-01-2011 21:59
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-01-2011 21:59 )alexfury Wrote:  so i will miss most of her

I feel your pain, nothing worse than knowing one of your favourites is on when you can't watch. Was about to say you can look at the caps, before remembering you're responsible for most of Rebecca's laugh

At least any time you are able to watch her, you're guaranteed a good show; hopefully her next shift will suit you better Cool

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-01-2011 22:10
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

Rebecca today posted on Facebook that she is not on tonight due to the channels being taken off air for 24 hours a paperwork issue!!!!
25-01-2011 20:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(25-01-2011 20:53 )jacko10 Wrote:  Rebecca today posted on Facebook that she is not on tonight due to the channels being taken off air for 24 hours a paperwork issue!!!!

That's bad news, what a night for the channels to be off air! annoyed Still, at least it sounds like they'll be back on soon Cool

25-01-2011 21:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Don't want to sound to pessimistic but the Bangmedia girls were told the shows were off air due to technical problems and would soon be back , they weren't and it was not technical problems , so i will only believe it is paper work issue when i see the channels back on air , they were due to loose Ch 908 anyway according to reports . PS , i am not implying Rebecca is not being truthful , it's just that we know some employers don't always tell the girls the whole truth .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2011 21:36 by mr mystery.)
25-01-2011 21:31
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(25-01-2011 21:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  Don't want to sound to pessimistic but the Bangmedia girls were told the shows were off air due to technical problems and would soon be back , they weren't and it was not technical problems

That was in the forefront of my mind when I made my last post. I thought I was being negative enough about missing Rebecca tonight. I really hope it is just a technical issue, not only are Babeworld a great set of channels, I think we can do without finding out another one is run by a bunch of liars Sad

25-01-2011 21:57
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

hiay guys ,

just to let you know i ment a double shift from tue 25th throught till 26th but, i did come to london but work was cancelled tonight as babeworld wasn't going out tonight so had come back to wales.so have had a few glasses of vino instead !Big Grin
Thanks all for the messages , and yes i have lots of lil strapy shoes, i will have to dig them out!

Hope to see you all soon.

lots of love Heart

rebecca jade x x x x
26-01-2011 03:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i have just nearly killed myself at work to get home for some rebecca-jade action and find out the channels not on
i just hope when i am at work tomorrow the boss dosn't want to work that hard

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2011 04:03 by alexfury.)
26-01-2011 03:55

Click here to watch Studio 66