* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

the 2010 daytime babe of the Year- Semi Final results and Final Voting

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: the 2010 daytime babe of the Year- Semi Final results and Final Voting
Before I give my verdict, a few words on the tournament itself. We started this version of the tournament with 80 babes from a wide range of channels, which is a great tribute to the daytime babeshow industry as a whole. Every single one of those girls, whichever channel they appear on, makes a contribution in some way. I personally did not vote for either of the two beaten semi-finalists at any stage, simply because they are not to my taste. However, their performances clearly give pleasure to a large number of other people on this forum. If we all liked the same girls it would be an incredibly boring place.

Of my personal favourites, I think they all got as far as realistically expected: Quarter finals for Becky, Last 16 for Rachel, and Round 2 for Hannah. Yes, I would have loved to see Hannah go further in the competition, but her post count “only” adds up to about 500, and about a quarter of those are from myself. Nevertheless, she’s still my number one girl, and I’m grateful for the chance to have voted for her at all.

So , what of the finalists? First of all, whoever wins out of Sammie and Alice will be a truly worthy champion. I could easily consider voting for either girl, as they have both been unbelievably good on the shows this year. But I haven’t voted all the way through this tournament just to sit on the fence in the final, so a decision has to be made. Alice is a beautiful girl with fabulous boobs and a lovely bum, but I think Sammie has that little bit extra gorgeousness in all areas. She also just shades it with regard to the outfits she wears. Where Alice is ahead is in her nightshow performances, despite Sammie’s superb show last week, but this is a daytime competition after all.

I’m therefore going to vote for Sammie, but will be very happy with either result.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
11-12-2010 21:32
Find all posts by this user
I'm Only Here For Alice Offline
Eva Rose is my #1 girl now

Sammie is really beautiful. Stunning really. But Alice has everything I love in a woman right now. Lovely dark hair, so alluring to look at and lust over and obviously her amazingly huge boobs drive me crazy. So unsurprisingly I voted for my Alice.

Vote Alice!

♥♥♥ ALICE GOODWIN QUEEN OF ELITE TV ♥♥♥
11-12-2010 22:19
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

Have to vote for Sammie. Think she is the most beautiful natural girl on the channels. She is the sort of women you could easily fall in love with. Sorry Alice!
11-12-2010 22:23
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like this one's gonna be a hell of a lot closer than the Caty Cole-Tori Lee final

Would rather see Sammie win personally but either girl would be a worthy winner
11-12-2010 23:09
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie Pennington
12-12-2010 01:09
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Sammie P, those 2-4-1's were fun times on Elite.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
12-12-2010 06:01
salimos Offline
Master Poster

I voted for the gorgeous Alice
12-12-2010 06:58
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Current score with 15 hours or so to go: Alice 43, Sammie 43 Smile
What happens in the event of a tie, do they share the award?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
12-12-2010 15:14
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

^^^^Hannah Martin wins by default Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Edit: what i do find interesting about it been so close, Is where have all the Sammie fans come from? They didnt think she was good enough to vote for in the Rugi's so why vote now?
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 15:50 by gazfc.)
12-12-2010 15:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Alice without a shadow of doubt those tits would make great pillows for me to rest my head on at nite and get a comfortable nite sleep
12-12-2010 15:35
Thread Closed