Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Cathy Barry - Redlight Central

DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Cathy Barry - Redlight Central
I diasgree entirely. If anything I would like to see her on more often. She looks great, her shows are great and she's doing a good job behind the scenes as well.

BTW, Cathy, any chance of seeing you in some shiny black boots one evening? Thanks!

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
12-07-2011 16:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-07-2011 16:07 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Thoughts? Smile
She's still not coming back Wink

I think Cathy still looks great for whatever age she is. Amongst the, er, well-experienced model bracket, of whom RLC have a few, she sits very nicely indeed.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-07-2011 17:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i think cathy still looks great and still does a good job on the beds, clearly rlc bosses do as if she wasnt they wouldnt have her on the beds

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2011 21:12
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Still looks awesome, she keeps herself in great nick.
12-07-2011 21:36
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

I openly admit I still love banging one out to cathy. She still has it and is a bonafide legend. And a good laugh. Anyone who thinks otherwise is narrowminded in my opinion. Cathy is the consummate professional and will know herself when to jack it in. Until then, I see keep it coming CB, and that will ensure I will too. Bravo CB!

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
12-07-2011 21:46
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

(12-07-2011 16:07 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Anybody else think Cathy should step aside from making appearances on the show? I've heard her described as a "legend" on these forums before and that's probably about right. She's doing a decent/good job with the restrictions put on the girls these days and RLC has by a mile the best website for streaming. I just can't help but think when I see her appearing on the TV that she should maybe give up that part of the job. She's starting to remind me a bit of Rocky 6, or when a footballer's in his 40's and starts playing the role of Manager/footballer.

Also, the less time she spends on the phones could give her a larger perspective on what the show needs and how she can keep improving RLC.

Thoughts? Smile

My thoughts? You are 100% wrong. I think the majority of posts on here are of a similar opinion too. Epic fail with this one mate.

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
12-07-2011 21:50
Charlemagne Offline

(12-07-2011 21:50 )Jusin Sayne Wrote:  My thoughts? You are 100% wrong. I think the majority of posts on here are of a similar opinion too. Epic fail with this one mate.

How's Cathy managed to thank him when she's performing...bladewave
12-07-2011 22:46
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Cathy Barry
Cathy Barry is 43 years old

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Barry
12-07-2011 23:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-07-2011 21:36 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Still looks awesome, she keeps herself in great nick.

ive been lucky enough to have met cathy and she looks even more great in the flesh and is a very entertaining person to talk to with some great stories from her time in the adult industry

agree cathy has been in the industry long enough to know when to retire and she feels she can still do it

Piper Niven Superfan
12-07-2011 23:53
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Cathy Barry
(12-07-2011 23:21 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Cathy Barry is 43 years old

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Barry

Thought she was older than that to be honest.
13-07-2011 00:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL