Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Emily Dean was on TVX

KingSnake Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Emily Dean on TVX
(15-12-2010 18:57 )lindor Wrote:  I once saw Emily Stupple (as she called herself back in the day) and Raven in a Manchester shop and have kinda followed their careers since. I have to say that in the early days of the 900 channels Emily really was top girl - the eyes, the body, the dirty filthy look, the whole package. I don't phone the girls - rip-off methinks - but I'm certain she'd be VFM regards the filthy talk.

Then she started all this body art shit and all the rest - the botox, the extreme dieting etc and she just seems to do less and less for me, I'm afraid! She seems to exhibit classic signs of someone who is very uncomfortable with their appearance - ironic considering the line of work she's in - and I do sincerely hope I'm wrong on this one but she does seem...well, I won't say it for fear of upsetting her etc but she just hasn't seemed right for too long...so sad!

BTW - does anyone have any news on what that mega minx Raven is doing these days? Obviously she's no longer working on the 900 channels, but does anyone have any idea of what she's up to?

I agree with you on this. It's a shame she's gone to the extremes as she really was amazing before she started.
15-12-2010 22:57
Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Reading a few mths bk on her thread on bangbabes before i joined the forum she talk about issues due to what was mentioned on the forum made her self conscious, she was speaking out if i remeber correctly about feeling pressured from the outside world to look perfect so she did certain thing to improve on her look. I'm not a fan me personally i believe if something or someone is beautiful then it's beauty should be apprieciated meaning that it should not be messed or touched if i.e a women is beautiful and decides to enhanced her beauty by surgery or whateva the case maybe then she isn't beautiful, beauty within itself is exactly that beauty so you have no need to do anything. Her move to tvx performance wise going to be tamer then bangbabes which isn't good in my book!
16-12-2010 06:14
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(16-12-2010 06:14 )mrichie10 Wrote:  personally i believe if something or someone is beautiful then it's beauty should be apprieciated meaning that it should not be messed or touched if i.e a women is beautiful and decides to enhanced her beauty by surgery or whateva the case maybe then she isn't beautiful

A pretty bold statement for an Alice Goodwin and Alexa Heart fan to make......you think their tits are real? Wink

Why is it though, that every Emily thread has to result in this same discussion over and over? This isn't me trying to stifle discussion etc, just questioning the need for it. Who does it help?

Do people honestly think Emily is unaware of her issues? She knows them, she deals with them - but they're not just 'decide to deal with them and they're gone issues', so how about cutting her a little slack?

If people are able to self censor themselves "for fear of upsetting her" then why mention it at all? As someone who has had similar issues in the past - it does not help having people chiming in with their tuppence worth on issues they obviously don't really understand. There are a number of babes on the channels with similar issues to Emily's, and yet little if anything is said about them - whereas it is almost open season on Emily. How is this fair?

Like I said, not telling people what they can or cannot post - but when it comes to matters like this, try and think about the possible repercussions to the girl in question first
Smile

16-12-2010 07:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well said sooky and i agree 100% its getting boring the same things being discussed about emily over and over again and she wouldnt like them been discussed in public and would rather dea with it privately and lindor respect your post but its wrong to go off a babe just because she gets tattoos and changes her appearance.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2010 10:03 by Rammyrascal.)
16-12-2010 09:57
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

Yeah, fair enough, I guess it might've been better left unsaid. I guess I took the 'I wouldn't be a friend if I left it unsaid' route, but I do respect a person's right to choose how they appear. I 'm not really against tattoos per se, just when they become excessive.

All that said, Emily is still one of those babes on the channels who demands attention due to her energetic and raunchy performances; there's always that air of danger (potential flash, see-thru etc) with her and I must admit I'd always hire her for my channel if I had one.

I do wish the old Emily was still around, fresh-faced and blonde, but hey, Emily, if you are reading this, then please don't take it to heart, you are still one of the very best out there, so just ignore. It's great to feel you have so many fans and defenders, and I'm not an enemy, so a fantastic christmas and even better 2011 to you babe xxx
16-12-2010 16:17
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see Emily back on screen. Truly a babeshow legend.
16-12-2010 20:22
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Ive always been a huge fan of Emily and wish her no I'll will. However, im concerned about the amount of weight Emily has lost, she is alot thinner than her babecast days when I think she had the perfect body. She's lost totally her great arse she used to possess. I'd like to see her put a bit of weight back on. But I still adore her Tongue.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
16-12-2010 22:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Yes it is rather nice to see Dean-Bowie doing what she does best kicking ass and chewing bubblegum.....

BREAKING NEWS She's all out of bubblegum...
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 00:49 by tsurugi.)
17-12-2010 00:47
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Emily Dean Bowie TVX
lets just talk about Emily on tvx. tvx signed her because they no what they are going to get from Emily legend performances every time she is on she also brings in the calls she is such a nice friendly person on the phone unless the caller are nasty to her then she gives the caller a peace of her mind
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2010 09:03 by rogerthedoger.)
17-12-2010 08:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good show from emily last night, already proving to be a good addition

Piper Niven Superfan
17-12-2010 08:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV