Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Emily Dean was on TVX

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Emily Dean on TVX
(16-01-2011 16:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  Corinne Harrison told me last week that Babeworld are in the process of recruiting several new girls...

....of these girls the only name she could remember is Emily; she also said that not all the recruits are established babe show presenters, so who Emily is in this case, I don't know for certain.

Corinne's best pal/flatmate Lisa works at TVX, so could be a clue....???
...next time she calls I'll ask her.

Emily did in fact start at Babeworld this morning......

But it's Emily B NOT Emily Dean, I've never heard of her.....Huh

.....in fact when I first saw her I thought it was Reede Fox.!!!

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 10:38 by RRROGER.)
17-01-2011 10:27
Find all posts by this user
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Emily Dean pictures
i found pictures of Emily Dean in Daily Mirror in 2008

emily_dean_1.jpgemily_dean_2.jpgemily_dean_3.jpg
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 01:08 by rogerthedoger.)
19-01-2011 01:07
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Anyone know if Emily is gona be on this weekend?
21-01-2011 18:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know, just have to put tvx on and see each night

Piper Niven Superfan
21-01-2011 19:05
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

(21-01-2011 19:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont know, just have to put tvx on and see each night

Yeh mate I know, its just that she aint been on for over a month now and she is the main reason I watch the night shows.
21-01-2011 19:24
Emily B Offline
Junior Poster

IM EMILY B LOL XX
22-01-2011 02:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

the dean lives abroad as most of you know so its a case of wait and see .
22-01-2011 02:41
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Just been looking on Emily's facebook page and she has said she is thinking of retiring Sad gutted!
30-01-2011 16:11
Emily Dean Bowie Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-01-2011 16:11 )dafro77 Wrote:  Just been looking on Emily's facebook page and she has said she is thinking of retiring Sad gutted!

Smile Hi everyone its really me admin and a certain beautiful punk princess can confirm that i joined here to say yes i am retiring i will have my own website when its ready which i will run and have full control over so you guys dont get ripped off as i have with channels owning me money you know who you are ,admin can make me a section so for those of you who do wish to speak to me can and those who have indifferent thoughts of my looks can write what they like some were else .
i had a break down over a year ago i went on anti depressants which had an adverse affect and made me loose alot of weight its the thruth take it as you will i am anorexic i cant help that and when people were nasty to me on here it made me feel ugly i am who and what i am yes i have got more tattoos since you last saw me tasteful meaningful not tramp stamps like some girls have a shit stain you cant make out Wink i am what i am just like delta has tattooed on her arm there is a dark side of drugs bullimia and all sorts you guys dont know about behind the scenes when i run my website you will see the reall me my life in vidios tapes pictures and just so you all know the truth my husband and i are seperated because he feels he needs to move on i grew up im not the 19 year old babecast girl any more i have had my tits done twice last time was when i was at babe cast i had my teeth done and my lips done once but because of the weight loss they looked bigger , i put myself in danger in the uk and was rapped its hard to talk about right now the police are doing what they need to do thats why i am not going back to that job anymore .
i hope sincerely you take this the way it is ment i am just a girl after all .
A GIRL INTTERUPTED .
I wish nothing but happiness to all of you aho hate me and who like me i dont have a big ego i am a builder at the moment putting up fencing and electrical stuff just to pay my morgage i will fight to keep what i have tried to build which was a life for myself and some day i hope to run a bed and breakfast and cook and clean thats all i ever wanted from day one a simple life , i tried to live for the moment but now i have to make plans for my future before i loose everything i have worked my entire career for , but right now i am sitting here writting this at this moment because in that moment is all i have left .

ALL my love and best wishes emilydeanbowie

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

31-01-2011 14:21
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

this is a sad day for me as she is one of the best workers to ever be on the channels and she will be missed

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
31-01-2011 14:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV