babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Roxy on Channel 960

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Roxy on Channel 960
somtimes she looks smoking hot, other times not so much. she puts in a good effort on most shows but can be a little boring as her performance can be repetative. but hey you cant realy do this kind of job without being repetative...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-02-2009 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:somtimes she looks smoking hot, other times not so much. she puts in a good effort on most shows but can be a little boring as her performance can be repetative. but hey you cant realy do this kind of job without being repetative...

Yes I Agree. Its got to be dis-heartening to know no matter what you look like, its going to be brought down by bad camera work and production. Some of the girls on this channel could do a lot better by looking for a different TV Co.
09-02-2009 20:02
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Hexit Wrote:somtimes she looks smoking hot, other times not so much. she puts in a good effort on most shows but can be a little boring as her performance can be repetative. but hey you cant realy do this kind of job without being repetative...

I'm guessing most callers ask her to either play with her tits, bend over, spread her legs or simulate a blowjob, not much room to be creative there.
09-02-2009 20:20
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

oopnorth Wrote:

I'm guessing most callers ask her to either play with her tits, bend over, spread her legs or simulate a blowjob, not much room to be creative there.

Comment ..... Would like to see Amy and Roxy do a late show together. Maybe the call rate would go up!
09-02-2009 20:43
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Roxy looking good in white panties. I love to see a girl in plain white knickers.
Just a shame they are sat on a sofaSad
Have the production crew got the ability to learn from their mistakes? doesn't look like it.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 01:19 by oopnorth.)
10-02-2009 01:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

PERVERT HAHAHAHAHA

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-02-2009 01:19
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Hexit Wrote:PERVERT HAHAHAHAHA

Fully signed up member, Hexit.Big Grin
10-02-2009 01:21
phallusfungus Away

oopnorth Wrote:Roxy looking good in white panties. I love to see a girl in plain white knickers.
Have the production crew got the ability to learn from their mistakes? doesn't look like it.

So do I. I remember back in 1997, I was walking across the concourse in Liverpool St Station between the escalators and got a great upskirt view of a girl on the phone upstairs wearing white knickers. Had to pace backwards & forwards a few times with my head back.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
10-02-2009 01:23
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

phallusfungus Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:Roxy looking good in white panties. I love to see a girl in plain white knickers.

So do I. I remember back in 1997, I was walking across the concourse in Liverpool St Station between the escalators and got a great upskirt view of a girl on the phone upstairs wearing white knickers. Had to pace backwards & forwards a few times with my head back.

1997! fuck me, that must have been some upskirt for you to remember it in such detail. Don't suppose you've got any caps of itBig Grin
10-02-2009 01:31
phallusfungus Away

oopnorth Wrote:1997! fuck me, that must have been some upskirt for you to remember it in such detail. Don't suppose you've got any caps of itBig Grin

For some reason, I remember it vividly. Lovely sunny summer's day too. Unfortunately, back in those days mobile phones didn't have cameras in them. Sad

I've got another story from 1999 when I spent a night in Luxembourg. I had just checked in to a hotel and gone up to my room. Went to the window to look at the view. Pretty grotty - just the back of neighbouring buildings - until I looked to my left. There was a damned attractive blonde bird drying her hair, wearing nothing but panties. Gorgeous funbags too. Turned off the lights in my room, so I could have a good perv without getting clocked. Tongue Got lucky with another bird that night. Wink

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 01:41 by phallusfungus.)
10-02-2009 01:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV