glamour idols

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

earlybird tv on tease me tv!!!!!

BabeGangster Offline
BabeGanster

earlybird tv on tease me tv!!!!!
What's happened to earlybird tv of a morning turned over to frv channel 98 the other morning and it came up on my tv saying 'no service' so I tried to retune my tv and it still didn't work does anyone know why? or has this been happening to anyone else?!!!
16-12-2010 16:38
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: earlybird tv on tease me tv!!!!!
(16-12-2010 16:38 )BabeGangster Wrote:  What's happened to earlybird tv of a morning turned over to frv channel 98 the other morning and it came up on my tv saying 'no service' so I tried to retune my tv and it still didn't work does anyone know why? or has this been happening to anyone else?!!!
Ofcom have revoked the licence of the Sky and freeview Bangmedia/Tease Me tv day and night shows (Bangbabes and Earlybird on freeview) , Bangmedia / Tease Me TV at present just transmit on Sky using channels rented from Playboy . freeview Ch 98 no longer transmits anything and has been removed altogether from the freeview listings .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-12-2010 17:32
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

glamour idols