Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Ruby Summers - Daytime Caps, Vids and Chat

thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ruby Summers - Daytime Caps, Vids and Chat
Great first show for Ruby, who seemed to really enjoy herself..Smile
Thanks to AV1 for all the caps, must have been a real chore sitting there all day watching Ruby..Tongue

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
18-12-2010 22:08
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(18-12-2010 22:08 )Mr Head Wrote:  Great first show for Ruby, who seemed to really enjoy herself..Smile
Thanks to AV1 for all the caps, must have been a real chore sitting there all day watching Ruby..Tongue

I did get a few hours off midway through to deal with an emergency issue at home but for the majority of the time yeah it was pretty tough going for a while Shy Big Grin
18-12-2010 22:17
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

He's making up for not being able to cap Ruby whilst she was on Babeworld! Smile Much appreciated all round mate. Wink
18-12-2010 22:18
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

i hope ruby stays with cp for a while, they do have some different sets so we should be able to see ruby moving around more than she could whilst on the bw bed!!

Ps i would give my left arm for a secretary who looks like ruby
18-12-2010 23:33
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

OMG guys Big GrinBig GrinSmile MY CHEEKS ARE HURTING AGAIN....

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
19-12-2010 02:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Bello...

From all this smiling whilst reading this....Woooooooohhhooooooo
Yup i loved it, although OMG my poor little brain has never done so much work....Very hard behaving....Lol

Thank you for your calls and posts on here...

And Thank uuuuu 'Dirtbag Fanboy' Hahahaha AKA AstonV1 for all my 'great stuff' Caps...xxxxxHeart

Hopefully guys i will see you soon, Keep u posted via FB + Twitter

Love you all

Ruubbyyy Rubbbyyy Rubbbbyyy Tongue

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
19-12-2010 02:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

Well cut off my legs and call me shorty how the hell did l miss this transfer!!!! what a great signing by cp ruby is stunning dressed as a secretary.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
19-12-2010 03:02
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Thanks AV1 for the caps.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-12-2010 04:50
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Ruby Summers - 2010 in Review
Ruby started the year on the now defunct Live 960. Despite some early concerns in January that Ofcom pressure was resulting in tame efforts from her, she soon allayed all fears: "back on form" was how StanTheMan summarised her shows, whilst tapit54 noted "as the weather got colder, Ruby just got hotter". There were complaints that there was not enough material about her on the internet, which Ruby herself explained by saying that her only previous experience was fashion shoots, and the babe channels were her first move into glamour modelling; "All in good time" she hinted.

She also showed how she’s one who can give as good as she gets. "If you’ve got nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all" she reminded StanTheMan in February after he complained about her efforts a little bit too often. February was also the month when Ruby undertook some of her legendary monster shifts, culminating in one occasion in being on-screen for 21 of a 30 hour stretch.

Concern over a lack of on-screen presence during March soon disappeared when she burst back onto the scene in April. Astonv1 noted that she "looked fantastic in white lingerie".

June arrived and the discussion soon turned to the future of Live 960. She complained of not knowing what was going on with any mergers/takeovers, or of what her own future might be. Unsettling times, and with foresight not recognised at the time, she said that all of the uncertainty "Makes me just want to go to Club Paradiso with my lovely Toya". Despite this uncertainty, she continued to get rave reviews for her shows, with Charlemange saying "Today’s show was amazing. Let’s hope she gets picked up by one of the big four."

But showing the determination and self-belief that she’s become noted for, Ruby announced in August that she’d secured a trial on Elite TV. Kevin captures the mood of many when he said "If they don’t sign you, they’re mad." A string of regular appearances during September suggests she might become a permanent fixture. Ruby herself declared that she’s "having a super hot time and smiling a lot more". Rammyrascal noted that she’s "fast becoming one of Elite’s top day babes." Her on-screen interaction with viewers’ text messages shows off her personality like never before. But all of this seems to count for nothing, as mid way through September she announces that she’s left Elite.

It’s clear that she won’t be off the screens for long though, and Ruby immediately signs up with Fone Girls Live. However, the restrictive practices at TVX don't suit Ruby’s more independent nature, and soon opportunities present themselves elseware.

Ruby makes an appearence on her third channel within the month when she debuts on Babeworld at the end of September and she immediately establishes herself as the mainstay of their early morning shows.

October was the month of Ruby’s infamous night show on Babeworld. A long hoped for wish of many was answered when she gave what turned out to be a one-off performance that divided opinion, provoked passionate opinions on both sides (not least from Ruby herself!) and resulted in a locked thread before things got too out of hand. Ruby’s ability to divide opinion was never more evident.

The discussions of her night time performance continued to roll on into November, and her regular daytime shows also came under increasing fan scrutiny. RRROGER adopts the ‘constructive criticism’ approach, noting that the shows "have a monotonous format" and that she displays "an aggressive demeanour". After being labelled a “dickhead” by her earlier in the year, Astonv1 thinks that "she’s at her best when she’s a bit moody!"

Ruby is back on the forum in December to announce her new shows on Glamour Stars Live. And is changes all round as she also leaves Babeworld to fulfil the wish she expressed back in June by signing up with Club Paradiso (although sadly without Toya in tow!). Her early shows earn predictably warm reviews, with Mr Head declaring that Ruby "has never looked so radiant". She finishes off the year with a string of Glamour Stars Live webchats which tapit54 describes as "sexy, witty and containing good banter with the viewers".

After a rollercoaster year, Ruby gives herself a well earned break and announces that she’ll be seeing in the New Year in Miami.

So I'll finish my review of Ruby in 2010 by giving my own personal thanks to the lady in question. It's been a wild ride in so many ways I couldn't have imagined 12 months ago. If 2011 turns out to be half as interesting as 2010, it'll be another year to remember!!

Ruby, you are the best! Thanks for all the memories. Heart
22-12-2010 01:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

A great post sootbag1.

If i didn't know any better i would have said that you just copy and pasted her Wikipedia page Tongue
and in true "fanboy" fashion i really hope that Ruby's modelling and tv work will lead to her being famous
enough to be worthy of having an entry on Wikipedia Big Grin

It has been a bit of a rollercoaster of a ride for Ruby and one i've loved every minute of, and i end the year
having earned a new nickname from Ruby herself and one i've chosen to embrace (check under my username).

The highlights for me personally have included her signing by Club Paradiso as i know thats where she wanted to go
and having conversed with her after the show via Facebook, GSL and PM here i know her cheeks were hurting her
she was smiling so much and she remarked that she had never seen so many caps of herself smiling Big Grin

Her nightshow, despite a lot of negativity from certain quarters was a triumph in my book, and show i still have the
show downloaded somewhere to visit during those times when Ruby isnt on as frequently Tongue

I just wanted to address her calling me a "dickhead" earlier in the year as mentioned in Sootbag1's fantastic post.
This incident happened on Facebook....

[Image: snap20101222072103001.png]

I have since been assured by the lady herself that she meant no harm by the comment, and i never took any offence to it Tongue

Finally, if you have a chance..Go and see Ruby on GSL. She puts on an awesome show and for those that questioned her
nightshow appearance by saying she wasn't comfortable going topless etc prepare to be blown away!

Ruby, if you get to read this, Have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year in Mia......in "MAMI" Tongue ... Love Ya Heart
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2010 08:41 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
22-12-2010 08:39
Thread Closed