Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

New Ofcom Rules

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Ofcom Rules
(19-12-2010 01:24 )bobek Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 01:16 )mrmann Wrote:  They are so vague about everything on purpose.

Helps the bank balance, dontcha know.

That's likely true.

So the women decide to show their normal body parts for a change, on an adult channel and after the new watershed, and Ofcom comes knocking. The women say "you never said full frontal was NOT allowed", to which Ofcom says "yes, but we didn't actually say that is WAS either, now did we", in exactly that tone laugh
Ofcom threatens to fine them, and so the women say "OK, just write in your rules that full frontal nudity is NOT allowed, and we will comply", to which Ofcom responds with "Well, I think we've been perfectly clear on what IS or is NOT allowed, so lets just leave it at that", resulting in the same old crap.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 01:38 by mrmann.)
19-12-2010 01:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Given the above rules:

Why is SportXXX Babes channel allowed to go full frontal. Is it because performer(Serena) has hair covering her lower private parts?
19-12-2010 01:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2010 01:37 )mikedafc Wrote:  Given the above rules:

Why is SportXXX Babes channel allowed to go full frontal. Is it because performer(Serena) has hair covering her lower private parts?

They aren't allowed to. It's just that in the past, and present, some women have shown a bit more. What we currently see is basically just some pubic hair, but not the labia or opening. Also, it seems Ofcom hasn't had many complaints about them, which is why we might see some women taking it a bit further and showing us what we want to see. Not like Ofcom can do anything about it now, as any complaint would have been made public already, unless of course an Ofcom minion is reading this and wants to pretend a new complaint has been made.
19-12-2010 01:45
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

I may be alone in thinking that these rules might be a good thing in helping to prevent day-shows from landing themselves in hot water all the time? (Even if my definition of a "secretary fantasy costume" consists of not much clothes, a pair of specs, hair tied up and a slim shiny biro held in an unconventional manner....)

But the rules regarding nudity post-11pm don't seem to be anything new either; hand coverage when facing the camera frontally with legs apart has been the norm for a while - unless your name's Juicy Lucy of course!Rolleyes
RIP phone-thong.Sad

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
19-12-2010 02:27
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

Whilst we're here lets not forget the dickheads that are resposible for all this shit happening in the first place.

WELL DONE TEASE ME TV!

Guess who! Any of my links go down dm me and I'll sort. Always on the lookout for Hannah Mac stuff.
19-12-2010 06:57
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

I was told by one of the Red Light Central babes that she is no longer allowed to drop the straps on her top during daytimes.

Although Fernanda and Emma on Early Bird have found a way around that Smile Strapless mini dresses Big Grin

[Image: no_straps.jpg]
19-12-2010 08:41
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

The daytime shows have been fantastic this year but alas we have regressed again.
Thanks Ofcom for the latest intrusion into my private life!
19-12-2010 09:04
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

For the first time in ages I watched 100% Babes on Sky. Tamer than I have ever seen before. Not a dildo in sight, no close ups and a 15 year old, straight 18 cert Theresa May / Lana Cox scene was on for ages. Gorgeous women but no action. Then watched Girl Girl on Climax (still got a dirt cheap sub but don't tell their billing dept!) and their action was more censored too, an Elen Cole scene was much tamer than the version shown a few weeks ago. If this level of censorship is being imposed on PIN channels we are doomed..
19-12-2010 09:38
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2010 09:38 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  For the first time in ages I watched 100% Babes on Sky. Tamer than I have ever seen before. Not a dildo in sight, no close ups and a 15 year old, straight 18 cert Theresa May / Lana Cox scene was on for ages. Gorgeous women but no action. Then watched Girl Girl on Climax (still got a dirt cheap sub but don't tell their billing dept!) and their action was more censored too, an Elen Cole scene was much tamer than the version shown a few weeks ago. If this level of censorship is being imposed on PIN channels we are doomed..

Certainly seems that Ofcon have flexed their muscles on them then.
Our streets will be much safer now!
19-12-2010 15:07
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

where are this ofcom wankers offices?? i suggest a wanbk protest we all turn up at their offices for a speed wankImportant

19-12-2010 16:10