Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Babestation XTREME discussion

blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Babestation XTREME discussion
(19-12-2010 12:09 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 15:23 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  it smells of Ofcom to me .

I agree with mr mystery. I think Censorship's claim that it was down to useless cameramen is a bit of a lame explanation.

I merely suggested a possible explanation - FWIW, I, too, think it is down to Ofcon, and how useless the broadcasters are (for allowing Ofcon to get away with their censorship over the last 5 years, unchallenged):- as I have pointed out in the past, Ofcon's censorship code does not allow R18, which means that cunnilingus, non--penetrative masturbation etc. is not even allowed; it does seem to suggest that Ofcon are now applying their rules as written, rather than allowing the alleged 'cosy arrangement' that meant broadcasters could show more than is strictly allowed, so long as no penetration was shown.

Remember, after attempting to destroy BB, Ofcon said that they were going to meet with adult broadcasters; I wonder if that meeting has now taken place?

Asked before, but what is the point of Cellcast having Dutch licenses if they still have to obey Ofcon censorship?

What Ofcon want, imo, is "saucy postcards" before the watershed, Page 3 Tits & Bums afterwards and then, on the ppv channels, "Confessions of a Window Cleaner".
19-12-2010 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation XTREME discussion
(19-12-2010 15:05 )blackjaques Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 12:09 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 15:23 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 13:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  it smells of Ofcom to me .

I agree with mr mystery. I think Censorship's claim that it was down to useless cameramen is a bit of a lame explanation.

I merely suggested a possible explanation - FWIW, I, too, think it is down to Ofcon, and how useless the broadcasters are (for allowing Ofcon to get away with their censorship over the last 5 years, unchallenged):- as I have pointed out in the past, Ofcon's censorship code does not allow R18, which means that cunnilingus, non--penetrative masturbation etc. is not even allowed; it does seem to suggest that Ofcon are now applying their rules as written, rather than allowing the alleged 'cosy arrangement' that meant broadcasters could show more than is strictly allowed, so long as no penetration was shown.

Remember, after attempting to destroy BB, Ofcon said that they were going to meet with adult broadcasters; I wonder if that meeting has now taken place?

Asked before, but what is the point of Cellcast having Dutch licenses if they still have to obey Ofcon censorship?

What Ofcon want, imo, is "saucy postcards" before the watershed, Page 3 Tits & Bums afterwards and then, on the ppv channels, "Confessions of a Window Cleaner".

talking of page 3 tits and bums,why then are these newspapers not shrinkwrapped and only allowed for sale to 18+ yr old persons,if these are the guidelines for protecting under age kids and keeping them away from exposure to bare breasts bums ect.
Keeping kids away from scenes of depravity [tits,bums,half naked girls etc.etc.]would actualy mean that no child would be allowed to walk along a beach,swim in the local baths,or indeed walk into a newsagent.
It would also mean that no one under the age of 18 would be able to deliver any newspaper or magazine that may contain [unsuitable]material!!!!!!!!!!bladewave
19-12-2010 16:15
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: [split] Babestation XTREME discussion
Arent magazines and newspapers subject to the Obscene Publications Act? Cases are heard by juries in local Crown Courts. One Crown Court might return a different result to one in another area. Juries get persauded by barristers that while they might not like the content, they cannot be certain - beyond reasonable doubt - that the content is harmful. If the defendant looses the case they can go to appeal and repeat the process. Along the way throw in Free Speech and Human Rights. Result is it becomes difficult to ban images of nudity (experienced by 100% of the population) and straight sex (95% of adults).

And teens are exposed to images of breasts at school in sex education lessons. Case dismissed.

Gone fishing
20-12-2010 02:53
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

And if said kids parents take them abroad for a holiday they are exposed to wall to wall naked bodies on beaches across Europe....

On a more serious note how would Benny Hill or Kenny Everett be perceived today? Comic genii or perverted filth?
20-12-2010 08:40
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

benny hill is a good wankfest

20-12-2010 11:49
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(19-12-2010 15:05 )blackjaques Wrote:  What Ofcon want, imo, is "saucy postcards" before the watershed, Page 3 Tits & Bums afterwards and then, on the ppv channels, "Confessions of a Window Cleaner".

Seem to have mislaid it, so apologies if this is a repeat, but saw AntiChrist on Sky Arts 2 on Sunday night, starting at 10pm, and straight into a penetration scene. Unencrypted.

And then there was Pamela Stephenson finishing her dance on BBC1, Saturday dinner time (7:55pm) by flashing her knickers at the camera for what seemed like ages.

The same standards, or tighter ones, should apply to mass audience general TV channels.

It is LUNACY to say that films on open channels can show more explicit material than adult channels with smaller audiences and more safetguards.

Gone fishing
21-12-2010 03:08