Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(21-08-2012 11:06 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Hopefully Jasmine stays in this vote, and she can then continue making Danica's life a misery, and Rhian gets the boot as she's dull and dumb as a rock...

That says a bucket load about the kinda person you are, I can only think of one reason for you to say that, did you buy her something and you didn't get anything in return

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 11:50 by gazfc.)
21-08-2012 11:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Never bought anyone anything from a Wishlist - it's just a form of begging...

Looking at your posts around the forum, your bad opinion wouldn't matter to me anyway...Rolleyes

(21-08-2012 11:23 )gazfc Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 11:06 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Hopefully Jasmine stays in this vote, and she can then continue making Danica's life a misery, and Rhian gets the boot as she's dull and dumb as a rock...

That says a bucket load about the kinda person you are, I can only think of one reason for you to say that, did you buy her something and you didn't get anything in return

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 13:01 by MeTarzan.)
21-08-2012 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So because they're on a tv show, your ok with somebody been so vile and vindictive that it reduces another human to tears? Like I said, it's say alot about the kinda person u are

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
21-08-2012 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: [split] Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Its rather insane that big brother can even cause arguements on here..shame...Sad
21-08-2012 14:34
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Really, gazfc, who gives a shit...

(21-08-2012 13:00 )gazfc Wrote:  So because they're on a tv show, your ok with somebody been so vile and vindictive that it reduces another human to tears? Like I said, it's say alot about the kinda person u are

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
21-08-2012 18:00
mellover Offline
Banned

[split] Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
(01-09-2012 15:51 )Shady Wrote:  Oh would that be the same finger you appear to be wagging at me now?

Disliking her lifestyle is my choice and my opinion, which I have the right to exercise. You have your opinion which differs from mine and that's OK by me. Please note though, that in a previous post I made it clear I wish her no ill will. Her actions on the other hand, speak for themselves. I merely pointed out that those actions, the rinsing programme in particular, will carry negative ramifications.

I can't remember wagging anything at you, I've responded to your post perfectly politely. But there is an incridible amount of venom towards her.

However, if you don't like the way she runs her life (which is nothing to do with you), then that's fine, but you have to bare in mind you are on a forum that is dedictaed to girls who are doing EXACTLY the same thing as Danica. They are charging £1.50 a minute merely to talk to men, some of whom will be delusional, and from what i have read, they do a stock intrade routine and don't really give the fella what they want. Everything about those channels are solely design to get as much money out of men who are daft enough to pay it. To me it seems double standards and disportionate hate to Danica, who, lets face it, gets most of her money by modeling, she was barely on the chat channels, yet we see those caps all over everywhere. Personally, I think it pretty wierd to critize her for doing it.

She is NOT a prostitue, she never offered sex, she never said she was going to go out with the prince or the the sit, it is all in the mens minds.

Yes, she flirts, she over flirts, she admits this. Think about it, the men had been in a house for less than a week with, had no kowledge of her before, then they think it's true love? Wake up a little lads. It boils down to the fact that these men just assume every women is automatically going to drop them for them. I'm famous millionaire in Amarica don't you know, I'm an olympian don't you know, I'm a prince with 50 million - knickers off please.
01-09-2012 16:19
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(01-09-2012 15:00 )mellover Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 09:31 )Shady Wrote:  I watched it,

How many have I wonder who are self sanctimoniously using it to wag their moralistic finger at?

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  I can't remember wagging anything at you, I've responded to your post perfectly politely.

I said nothing to the contrary, just that you were singling my response out for criticism. Why, if you weren't aiming that comment at me, did you quote the first three words of my response in yours then?

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  But there is an incridible amount of venom towards her.

Again, I don't like her but don't wish her ill will. Not liking someone is hardly venom. Hating might be, but I don't.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  However, if you don't like the way she runs her life (which is nothing to do with you), then that's fine, but you have to bare in mind you are on a forum that is dedictaed to girls who are doing EXACTLY the same thing as Danica.

The minute she appears on a TV channel about rinsing (her term, not mine), that gives any viewer the right of reply to the content. If she wasn't ready for the backlash, she should not have participated! Additionally, the point of a forum is to encourage dialogue and opinion, not all of which will be the same as yours or necessarily positive. As long as it doesn't get nasty, I don't see the problem.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  They are charging £1.50 a minute merely to talk to men, some of whom will be delusional

£1.53 per minute is hardly the same as paying with jewellery, or laptops, or cars. Some perspective needs to be used in this argument.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  she was barely on the chat channels, yet we see those caps all over everywhere. Personally, I think it pretty wierd to critize her for doing it.

That popularity in a short space of time was incredible, which is why I think it's crazy to risk pissing it all away.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  She is NOT a prostitue, she never offered sex

Nor did I, or would I suggest that she did. What IS disproportionate, is what Danica expects for 10 minutes of her time on video. I'm NOT saying she demands the gifts, but to my mind, accepting expensive gifts suggests that she thinks she is worth it.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  Yes, she flirts, she over flirts, she admits this. Think about it, the men had been in a house for less than a week with, had no kowledge of her before, then they think it's true love? Wake up a little lads.

Flirting to get what you want is a bit pathetic in my opinion, although I think the men are just as bloody stupid for falling into the trap. As a way to make money, achieve status and acquire goods, it's a very sad existence.

(01-09-2012 16:19 )mellover Wrote:  It boils down to the fact that these men just assume every women is automatically going to drop them for them. I'm famous millionaire in Amarica don't you know, I'm an olympian don't you know, I'm a prince with 50 million - knickers off please.

You're right. They are pond life with IQ's lower then their shoe sizes and egos bigger than a jumbo jet. I never said they were good guys, or sensible or intelligent and if they were under discussion here I'd be saying that.

I offered my opinion, that's all. It's fine that you don't agree with it, but it's futile arguing over it.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

01-09-2012 16:53
mellover Offline
Banned

[quote='Shady' pid='1123471' dateline='1346514800']

I said nothing to the contrary, just that you were singling my response out for criticism. Why, if you weren't aiming that comment at me, did you quote the first three words of my response in yours then?
[/quote]

Becasue your post contained the phrase I was responding to. I rarely read the posters name, could have been anybody. You seem to be taking things too personal.

[quote='shandy' pid='1123460' dateline='1346512770']
Again, I don't like her but don't wish her ill will. Not liking someone is hardly venom. Hating might be, but I don't.
[/quote]

Again, the venom was a general observation. There is.

[quote='shady' pid='1123460' dateline='1346512770']
The minute she appears on a TV channel about rinsing (her term, not mine), that gives any viewer the right of reply to the content. If she wasn't ready for the backlash, she should not have participated! Additionally, the point of a forum is to encourage dialogue and opinion, not all of which will be the same as yours or necessarily positive. As long as it doesn't get nasty, I don't see the problem.
[/quote]

I clearly said you was entitled to your opinion. But the paragraph was more about there being no real difference to what she does and the other girls on babechannel

£1.53 per minute is hardly the same as paying with jewellery, or laptops, or cars. Some perspective needs to be used in this argument.
[/quote]

I've seen post on here where people have phone bills of up to £500 a month, imagine that every month. Perspective is indeed needed.

But, their money do what they want with it. That's been my point, Danica does not FORCE anyone to part with there money.

You know what they say, a fool and his money is soon parted.
[/quote]

Nor did I, or would I suggest that she did. What IS disproportionate, is what Danica expects for 10 minutes of her time on video. I'm NOT saying she demands the gifts, but to my mind, accepting expensive gifts suggests that she thinks she is worth it.
[/quote]
The people GIVING the gifts think she is.

[quote='Shady' pid='1123460' dateline='1346512770']
Flirting to get what you want is a bit pathetic in my opinion, although I think the men are just as bloody stupid for falling into the trap. As a way to make money, achieve status and acquire goods, it's a very sad existence.
[/quote]
News for you fella, most women one way or another flutter their eye lashes to get what they want.

[quote='shady' pid='1123460' dateline='1346512770'

I offered my opinion, that's all. It's fine that you don't agree with it, but it's futile arguing over it.
[/quote]

And your very much entitled to your opinion, there is nothing whatsoever personal in my responces. There are two sides to every story and different ways of seeing things, I'm merely having a discussion, if I see a phrase I have a different view about, I will say, it's a debate not an argument.

I would never argue over a woman for one, let alone one I do not know, will never know and though beautiful, is not my type of girl.

I do however have a massive problem with unfairness and i think the girl has been treated grossley unfair on here and elswhere. Opinions are one thing, but a lot of comments on here have either crossed the line or not taking into acount the full story for there own ends.
01-09-2012 20:43
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I'm not taking anything personally. If you address me or respond to me, I reply and if necessary I include the point of reference. I've given my opinion, but I'm not going to expend any more time or energy on the 'debate'. I'm as bored talking about her as I was watching her in the end.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

01-09-2012 21:01
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(01-09-2012 21:01 )Shady Wrote:  I'm not taking anything personally. If you address me or respond to me, I reply and if necessary I include the point of reference. I've given my opinion, but I'm not going to expend any more time or energy on the 'debate'. I'm as bored talking about her as I was watching her in the end.
Thank God for that Amen.

01-09-2012 21:43

Click here to watch Studio 66