Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Balloon Popping

ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Balloon Popping
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to bring attention mine and mum's fetish site if you haven't already come across it, it is based on the looner fetish. Me and mum star on the site along side our friends some of which you may have seen on chatgirl tv or on other adult sites. Me and mum run and own the site, we are the only ones that will mail you back, the ideas are ours and the members and we also do the camera work!

We blow/hump/pop/sit/ride/stomp/lick/kiss/ squeeze balloons and inflatables.
Although balloon popping is quite specific on the audience it attracts I do think that many people who just enjoy us girls wearing skimpy outfits (or even nothing on some videos!) bouncing erotically on balloons will also find our site for them. We love to hear from fans so even if you don't join feel free to mail us on the contact page.

Balloon Popping

Thank you for reading, ToniLou & Mel (Chatgirl TV) xx Smile xx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
30-12-2010 16:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Balloon Popping
Hi Guys,

Loads more updates over the last few weeks including the luscious Raven (Michelle Hush who you may have seen before!) Nicola-Kiss and Vickie Powell as well as myself ToniLou xxxx

Balloon Popping

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
02-03-2011 10:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve4170 Offline
Junior Poster

toni you are so sexy i will never be off that site xxxx
06-08-2011 19:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

(06-08-2011 19:20 )steve4170 Wrote:  toni you are so sexy i will never be off that site xxxx

thank you very much Smile hope all your babeshows people are well Smile ToniLou xxxx

http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk

07-08-2011 18:39
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know we have some gorgeous new girls on the site including: Sapphire Blue! Heidi Harper, Kayla Louise, Holly Kiss, Tracey Lain & Ayla Sky!

We have plenty more to come and very soon we'l have some new sites launching which I will update you about in due course. For now if you have any requests please mail us at: wergirlshavingfun@yahoo.co.uk we love all your looner ideas & many thanks for the mails we've had to date.

Lots of Love ToniLou, Mel & all the Girls at Balloon Popping xxxx
http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk

04-11-2011 12:35
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Guys

Its been a while but I wanted to attach a piccie of me and mum in our santa outfits! Smile hope you like Wink xx much love ToniLou & Mel xx Heart Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-12-2011 12:42
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

If you would like to join our Balloon Popping facebook page please click here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...tn_nonslim

Smile

please not that we only accept real looners! if balloons aren't your thing but we are you can join our individual modeling profiles the links are:
Mel - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...850&ref=ts
ToniLou - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...916&ref=ts

Much love Heart
xxxx

24-12-2011 16:46
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Guys and Girls!

Just wanted to let you know we have some amazing offers on custom videos at the moment if you want to know more please mail me at: wergirlshavingfun@yahoo.co.uk much love, ToniLou xx

Girls this month include!: Tracey Lain, Jade-Samantha, Demi-Scott, Raven, Mel, Myself! and new girl Anne!

10-03-2012 14:46
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Girls this month available for customs are!

The TWINS! Morgan & Nicola Smile
Myself & Mel

More girls to follow! Heart xxxx

16-04-2012 15:34
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

You can now follow me and all our naughty updates on: http://www.little-bluebook.com/BalloonPopping/
Heart
ToniLou xx

18-04-2012 11:38