Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2011

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2011
Details and reviews of the Glamourstarslive sexy live shows of 2011

For the latest show schedule, go here, or go here for the homepage and details of the very next show

And dont forget, if its your first time on GSL, you get a free show ticket with your first show ticket purchase!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 23:25 by welshken.)
01-01-2011 23:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - Jan 1st
[Image: tn_70.jpg]

Hard day at college

It's been a long boring day at college and I can't wait to get home and relax. Would you like to join me? I'm going to take my hair out of pigtails, remove my short black skirt, long black socks, tie and tight white shirt to reveal that i'm no ordinary college girl - under my cute college outfit I've been wearing bright red peep-hole lace lingerie! I wonder if any of the teachers or boys in class noticed.... To get your New Year off to a great start I'm going to make this show EXTRA SEXY Smile Happy New Year! xxx

________________________________________________________________​______________________________________

What a way to start the year, with the ultra-sexy Rosie.

Looking ever so sexy in her very short black skirt, failing to hide a seriously skimpy red thong, at the top of some well sexy legs, wearing long black socks, that were truly wonderful, and up top, oh wow, a sexy black jacket over a wonderful peephole red bra, all finished with an old school tie. No white shirt, and to be honest, I'm glad, Rosie looked wicked and that was at the start of the show.

Rosie, as usual, has the banter spot on, she knows how to chat to the guys, (and girls), checking what we want off first, and any special requests (apart from the usual, for her phone number, address, etc.)

She starts by slipping off the jacket, revealing a very toned, slender, and sexy body. Someone's been looking after their body over Christmas, it was great before and its great now!

And that sexy red bra, wonderful. Next to go is the very short black skirt, revealing that impressive bum.

So now we have Rosie, in her high heels and sock, bra and G-string, and looking well tasty!
And after a bit of sexy teasing with her G-string, getting hearts going (even faster), its time for the bra to go, and reveal those luscious boobies with those lovely nipples.

What a body! And then things get even better, as Rosie brings out the cream, and proceeds to rub it all over her body, thus overloading the ambulance services all over the country!

Absolutely brilliant show, as we end it with a quick chat with Rosie, and then a last minute booby jiggle of joy

Thank you Rosie, excellent show
01-01-2011 23:21
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ruby Jones - Jan 2nd
[Image: tn_71.jpg]

Wicked workout
Hi guys, I'm in the mood to get hot and sweaty tonight so why don't you join me? I'll be wearing a white thong leotard with nude pantyhose, black leg warmers and trainers. I'm going to put on some dance tracks and really get my body moving and bouncing to the music. After a good workout I'll cool down by stretching and stripping out of my clothes. Come along to this show and you'll be feeling as hot as I am....

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________________

After the pre-show chat, we were looking forward to the show.
We'd already seen Ruby in her sexy leotard, ready for the show, as per show description, so we all dived into the show, ready for good times

Ruby greets us all individually, giving the show that personal nice touch, and then here we go, as Ruby warms up, although she's already pretty hot from our viewpoint Smile

Watching Ruby stretch is indeed, quite pleasant, and she's very flexible indeed, I certainly wouldn't be able to do some of her moves, but I'm glad she can!

as the show moves along, attention is naturally drawn to Ruby's impressive chest, helped in no small way by Ruby bouncing up and down, causing eyestrain for a good number of members, explain that one at the opticians!

As she starts to get a bit hot, she starts to strip Smile much to our approval. The straps of the leotard are the first to go, as she slowly lowers it down, past her shoulders, but till managing to keep it above the heaving bosom.

A bit more stretching and moving around and then slowly but surely, all is revealed, as the leotard comes right down, and behold , we have boobies.

Quite an awesome sight indeed, but wait, we're not finished there, as someone suggests maybe losing the leotard, followed by a chorus of approval, and Ruby duly does so, slowly taking it off, and left in just her nude tights and G-string.

I must admit, I'm really not a tights fan, but some chaps are, so fair enough.

but then the suggestion of losing the tights is made, and deep joy, Rubys in a good mood tonight, as she slowly takes the tights off, revealing a great set of legs, and being left with only a G-string on, to finish the show.

A good show indeed, thank you Ruby
03-01-2011 01:04
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - Jan 4th
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Tights tights baby!
I have so many tights - sheer and opaque, black ones, tanned ones even sexy red ones but I just dont know which to put on tonight... can you help? I'll have lots of lingerie and french knickers to mix it all up, and all I need is you to help Smile

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________

small crowd than normal, surprsing, given that Nikki's show are consistently excellent affairs!

After the pre-show free chat, (and Nikki looked stunning), we enter the room to see Nikki in a white two piece, a strong (needs to be) bra, holding back those wickedly wonderful wonders, and a skimpy lil white G-string.
Crikey, she looks so good, she could have stayed like that all the way through and it would have been most excellent!

So, first its time to try on the tights, we get a quick run through of what we can choose from, and I dive in first with a request for the black ones, which she duly obliges.
Now I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a tights fan, but there's one or two girls that can still look good in tights , and Nikki is one of them, damn good!

Once we've had the pleasure of Nikki in the black tights, we work our way through the rest of them, in such a funny fashion, including Nikki treading some something sharp, a couple of bows on one pair of tights making a bid for freedom, it really was both sexy and funny at the same time, totally brilliant!

And then things get even better, we've finished with the tights, it's time to pick the panties Wink
But not before the bra is dispensed with!

And what a nice selection to choose from, something for everyone, as Nikki tries them all on for us, and naturally she looks very very good in all of them

Which was my favourite, the very small one of course ! !

To finish, we get Nikki, in just a lovely pair of black silk panties, dancing round, with her beautiful boobies causing eye strain.

Brilliant show, totally hilarious, and very sexy. There's not many girls like Nikki, such a live wire, sexy, and funny, and sooooo recommended.

Thanks Nikki, Loved the show, yet again. Stockings show next eh, can't wait!
05-01-2011 00:35
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ruby Summers - Jan 4th
[Image: tn_128.jpg]

Naughty college girl
One of my favourite outfits is naughty college girl - I love the way it makes me look innocent and naughty at the same time. I'll be wearing a cropped white shirt which shows my cleavage in a kinky red and black bra, a grey pleated skirt, tie, nude hold-ups and black patent shoes. But am I going to act innocent or naughty? You'll have to come along to find out.... Wink

________________________________________________________________​______________________________________________

Keeping to her naughty college girl theme Miss Ruby got delayed by a detention and kept us teachers on our toes with a on / off start to this Showtime.

Once in class though Ruby gave a very sexy and cheeky display of her considerable assets, the teasing and naughty innuendo was terrific as Ruby showed how not to behave in class.

Some tantalising sneaky peeks followed as she took great pleasure in showing us up her skirt while her way too tight college blouse soon burst its way open to reveal a marvelous cleavage.

After more naughty innuendo Ruby cleverly used the mirror to slowly peel off her bra and reveal her lovely breasts, the class were further stimulated by very some very revealing close up pantie shots... queue for a 1-2-1 to begin I thought !

Yes an enjoyable show, made more so for this teacher as I'd never seen her unzipped before ...which always adds to the pleasure .....Ruby was genuinely disappointed that soo many guys had missed the show by accident and promised to invite us all back soon into her shower.

To me she's like a bottle of pop waiting to explode on the GSL scene so I would recommend helping her to take off that lid in a 1-2-1.....

show review, courtesy of Xerox6060
14-01-2011 23:57
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Morgan Louise Lees - Jan 6th
[Image: tn_91.jpg]

Be my boss
One of my favourite naughty fantasies is that I'm working as a secretary and my boss can't keep his eyes off of me, so for tonight I thought you could be my boss Smile I'll come into work wearing a white shirt which exposes my cleavage and black bra, short black skirt and waistcoat. As I bend over your desk you see the tops of my sheer black stockings, garter belt and a tiny glimpse of my kinky black panties. It drives you wild trying to imagine me out of my outfit. It makes me feel naughty to see you undressing me with your eyes so, I'll close the office door and have some fun teasing you. I'll do whatever you say, you're the boss after all Smile

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________________________

Following the lovely free chat, we all pile into the show, and we're greeting by Morgan, looking quite the sexy lil secretary indeed, wearing standard issue white blouse and skirt, and some wicked underwear!

She starts with a pen on her mouth, mmmm and tells us that tonight, we're the boss, so she has to do what we say Smile
This is gonna be fun, as Morgan moves around on the bed and treats us to some really lovely poses, that bum of hers is quite something!

As she continues to use that pen to great effect, we tell her that, since shes quite hot, she'd better lose the skirt and maybe the blouse, and so off comes the skirt, to reveal a lovely black bra thong, and then off comes the blouse, wow.

Morgan looks great in her underwear, but we're not finished there, as we order her to lose the bra, revealing those lovely boobies.
There's only one thing missing, but she thought of that too

What any self-respecting sexy secretary always has to hand, the body cream, of course.

As she rub it all over her boobies, the chorus of approval is quite justified , for it t'was a wonderful sight for sure.

We finish with Morgan, in just her underwear, minus bra, looking damn fine indeed

Great show, same again soon
14-01-2011 23:59
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Mel Walsh - Jan 7th
[Image: tn_51.jpg]

Cupcake cutie
Tonight I want to be your domestic goddess. You'll come home to find me lovingly preparing cupcakes for you as a nice surprise, but the cupcakes aren't the only surprise as I'm in a VERY naughty mood. I'll look ladylike in my floral floaty dress, and fully-fashioned white stockings with red seam but I'm in the mood to tease you. As I prepare the cupcakes I'll slowly remove my outfit to reveal white lingerie and a black and white garter belt. Before long that will come off too and I'll start to decorate my body like a cupcake, I'll look good enough to eat Smile

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________________________

Always look forward to a show with Mel, she's one of the genuinely lovely GSL girls that you just know is gonna be excellent in ether a show or a 121 treat!

We had a pre show treat in the Free Chat, with Mel looking lovely in her dress, and chatting to us all, and then it's show time.

Mel greets us all individually (always nice) and briefly explains that she's been busy cooking, and showing us a tray of lovely cupcakes. Well, actually she confesses that she didn't bake the cupcakes, she bought them, but we forgive her Smile

Before she gets to the decorating of the cakes though, she treats us to a lovely twirl of the dress, which includes, of course, a lovely viewing of her panties. She's got a cute bum, to be fair, lovely indeed.

And now it's cake decorating time. She's got these little tubes, like big thick pens, full of icing for decorating the cakes, but I suspect the cakes won't be the only things decorated tonight!

As she begins to decorate the first one, the dress falls off her right shoulder, and looks just right, and rather sexy.
So it's time to write names on the cakes, and lucky old me is first to go on a cake, then a few more chaps are honoured, and then, rather than risk getting icing all over that lovely dress, she take slips it off Smile

And now, sitting there in her full white matching set of lingerie, and with half the chaps drooling, Mel decides that decorating herself would be more fun.

Again, I get the honours, as she adds me to her chest, much to me pleasure, writing that icing on her sexy body, is delicious indeed.

As she adds more names, to various places, she reveals more and more, of the sweet gorgeous body.

Until finally, she's covered in icing , and is looking truly yummy indeed,, and leaving us all salivating and drooling.

And as always is the case, the show finishes way too quickly, even though Mel has overrun. Time does indeed fly when you're having fun.

Mel's a lovely genuine girl, sexy as hell, and great fun, and this show was a real delight from start to finish.

Excellent Mel, thank you very much.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 00:03 by welshken.)
15-01-2011 00:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mel Walsh - Jan 7th
How was Kitty's show?
17-01-2011 22:38
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy-Anne Brooks - Jan 8th
[Image: tn_23.jpg]

Tutu Tease
I think there's something very sensual about a ballerina - their slim toned physique in a skintight shiny leotard that shows off their perfect curves, their flexibility and femininity. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to see the sexy side of a ballerina? Tonight i'm going to do just that. In a pale pink cardigan, tight leotard, tutu, glossy white pantyhose and delicate pointe shoes I'll look so elegant and demure. But you'll see i'm not so innocent - I'll tease you as I bend and stretch before slowly removing all my cute ballerina outfit.

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

We are greeted by Lucy-Anne on this sad sad occasion, it may be her last!

But its gonna be a great last time!

as we join the GSL faithful, Lucy-Anne is sitting on the bed, in a lovely pink ballerina outfit, looking her usual charming self.
the banter starts as she catches up with many an old face on GSL, its been a while, and everyone wants to catch up with her.
the chat is all about what she's been up to, what she wants to do next, why is she leaving, is she giving up modelling all together.
She fields the questions quite wonderfully, whilst charming us all with that lovely body of hers.
and as we sit and chat, she also starts to get undressed!

yes, slowly but surely, we are treated to a Lucy-Anne striptease show.

off come the big fluffy ballet thing around her waist, and damn this is getting quite wonderful indeed.

then its the shoes.

then she slips the pink leotard of her shoulders, first one and then the other, as she turns her back to us, and slips it down and then off, before returning to face us, with her beautiful boobies for all to admire.

now we have Lucy-Anne, in just white pantyhose and a love pair of panties.

needless to say, she slips the pantyhose off.

damn this show is fine viewing indeed

as we all chat and drool, Lucy-Anne is maybe having second thoughts about leaving!

maybe, just maybe she might stick around!

we'll have to wait and see! check out the GSL site to find out!
04-02-2011 20:58
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

JoJo Shaw - Jan 9th
[Image: tn_75.jpg]

Daisy Duke
Hey fellas, I'm sure many of you watched Dukes of Hazzard when you were younger and that, like me, you have fantasised about what Daisy Duke would look like naked Wink Well for tonight's show I'm going to bring that fantasy to life. I'll be wearing cut-off denim shorts that leave little to the imagination, bare legs, heels, a cropped shirt and underneath I'll have on a tiny stars and stripes bikini. I'll tease you and slowly strip to nude before having some fun with baby oil Smile

________________________________________________________________​______________________________________

Bloody excellent!

This is JoJo's 3rd show, her first two were excellent, and so she's got a lot to do, to maintain her high standards! Her 2nd show had a small issue with the video feed, but it was still excellent despite, and put a few of the other girls to shame!

So here we go with show No.3
We're in JoJo's living room, plenty of space, two leather chairs, and JoJo in the middle, looking great in her outfit. The video is excellent!
She starts the tunes, and we've already started grinning, as she starts to dance for us. As she dances, she slowly bends over, and with that peachy bum in those sexy shorts, jaws just drop.
She asks us which comes off first, top or shorts? Top first, revealing a sexy lil' bikini top, and exposing that wonderful body even more.
Then it's the shorts, leaving JoJo in just her bikini and cowboy boots, OMG! You can't believe how sexy this is!
As she dances away, she asks what's next, bra it is, and wow off it comes, revealing a lovely pair of boobies, complete with close up, awesome!
Then things start to heat up even more, as she teases with the panties! Before slowly taking them off, and treating us all to a wonderful sight, JoJo naked ! And she has an amazing body without a doubt.
She dances for us , naked, and I suspect a few heart attacks take place, mine was close!

Then its baby oil time. Seriously, this show is gone way up into the heavens!
As she pours the baby oil onto her body, the chat goes quiet, and as she rubs it in, everyone is mesmerised, absolutely stunned. As she rubs its in, we all just stare.

And then way too soon, it's all over, despite JoJo running past the 20mins easily.

To say this show was one of the sexiest and erotic is understatement.

After her first two shows, I thought she couldn't get any better. I was wrong
JoJo is absolutely amazing, 3 out of 3 shows have been brilliant, she's lovely sexy, and she gets what GSL is all about, just spot on!

Well done JoJo, that was excellent indeed, thank you very much
04-02-2011 22:10

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks