Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2011

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Elise - Feb 22nd
[Image: tn_22.jpg]

Saucy sailor

You may not have seen me on here for a while as I've been away at sea, but I've been given shore leave just to treat you lads and all that fresh sea air has got me feeling frisky Wink I'll be wearing a cute blue and white short sailor dress and matching hat, with long white socks and high heels. I'll give you some sneaky peaks up my skirt at my full-back white panties to get you in the mood, before slowly stripteasing out of my outfit till I'm wearing nothing but my socks and little white panties. Come to this show and I guarantee you'll be saying 'aye aye captain'!

________________________________________________________________​____________

I was so glad to see this show when it appeared, Elise used to be one of my favourites. She's a damn sexy girl, good fun and her shows were always 100% spot on, planned out with precision, that would have put the west end to shame.

So tonight show had a lot to live up to!

And I'm glad to say she lived up to all expectations, 110% ( I knew she would)

a very sexy sailor outfit, and when she lifted it up to reveal the sexy black panties, boy did she give us a treat, as they came off in double quick time, following by a nice bit of bending over.
Did I forget to mention, she had a pair of white panties underneath Smile and damn ! Very few girls look good with standard full back white panties, but Elise was stunning.

she had great tunes, all set up and programmed in, and they ran spot from start to finish, leaving Elise to dance around, 'cavort' on her sofa and strip, and leave us almost speechless, just like the good old days.

you know when you reminisce about the good old days? and they were always better?
Well a few of us do, and Elise was always a hot topic, and yes, she was damn hot then, and yes, she's damn hot now.

a truly excellent show, that set standards then and still does.

she even stayed true to form, and over ran by ten minutes, and it's still flew by!

she has so still got that magic, and I am so happy that she's back.

the only only bad thing I can think off, is her main profile pic, just doesn't do justice to the lovely girl!

a truly wonderful show from one of my favourite girls, come to the next show and see why!
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 00:24 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 02:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - Feb 23rd
[Image: tn_70.jpg]

French maid fantasies

I've been working all day cleaning and tidying rooms and I'm soooo bored. While I was tidying this room I found a bottle of body oil and it's given me an idea for how I can liven this day up a bit. Join me as I slowly strip out of my uniform - a black and white satin french maid's uniform, white stockings, shiny black heels and satin g-string. I'll cheekily use some of this lady's body oil, lets just hope we don't get caught!

________________________________________________________________​_____________
An excellent show indeed

Although saying that, Rosie always does an excellent show!

Tonight was French maid night, but trust me , if I had Rosie as a French maid, cleaning would be the last thing on my mind!
in her sexy maid outfit, she's looking damn fine, and tonight, her video is even better than before, the lighting is a hell of a lot better and we can see Rosie even better, which is excellent 'cos tonight, she's on fire!

as we all chat, she asks what's to come of first, needless to say, the dress gets the vote, and as she slowly removes it, we see, no bra !

Yes, in no time at all, we have Rosie , in just her stockings and panties, and Oh My, I do like!

then she says those wonderful words, time for the baby oil !

oh boy. As she slowly applies oil to that cracking chest of hers, it goes mysteriously quiet, I call it the silence of admiration, or maybe everyone's just speechless.
then the oil gets applied to her wonderful bum, and what a sight this is.

there's some discussion as to which is best , her bum or her boobies, but to be honest,, both are so sexy, no one can decide

and then in no time at all, its over. time sure does fly!

excellent show, thank you Rosie
08-03-2011 02:37
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah Claydon - Feb 24th
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Nude and Messy!

Tonight boys I'm going to be getting extremely messy with you! It's a bit of a secret, but I love getting messy with food! There's something about the feeling of some sticky, sweet liquid dripping down my body..... So tonight I want you to come watch every second of my secret messy fetish! I'm going to be getting messy with some velvety smooth custard, pouring it all over my curves....then out comes the cream, I like a bit of that too, it's so yummy, then to top it all off, some chocolate sauce, heaven! I can't help myself but have a little taste as I go! The thing is, this fetish of mine is so messy, I have to do it in the shower, and you know what that means......no clothes!! So come watch me strip absolutely nude for you, then let the messy fun begin! Boys, this is only my second nude show ever, so its not to be missed! xxxx

________________________________________________________________​_______________

Hannah starts the show in the bathroom, the shower behind her and a suspicious-looking jug of something yellow parked on the toilet seat.

She's wearing a pink blouse that is, well, let's be honest, straining a bit to hold her in - it's unbuttoned enough to she a stunning cleavage as well. Hannah's also got on a grey skirt and stockings - we can see the tops of her suspenders just below the hem of her skirt.

She welcomes us all into the room - and there are a lot of us - before showing off her outfit a bit more, sticking on some music and gently swaying to it, swinging her hips in a most distracting manner Tongue

It has to be said that throughout this show, Hannah is very responsive to the chat from the audience, no mean feat when you consider how busy this show really was.

She pulls up the hem of her skirt and shows off her stocking tops a bit more, bending over and letting the skirt pull tight across the curves of her bum. She unbuttons her blouse a little more, showing off gorgeous lingeir beneath. Then it's back to the skirt, pulling it up high and showing off her bum in a thong and a gorgeous corset.

Hannah turns away and slides out of the skirt. That disposed of, she unbuttons the blouse and slips that off too, leaving her in some very sexy lingerie. The stockings are next to go, pushed down her legs and tossed aside nonchalantly. Hannah unfastens the corset and takes that off and then quickly follows that up with the bra.

Normally, Hannah spends a long time teasing us as she strips. Tonight was no exception. This both surprised and delighted me. I was expecting the strip to be somewhat shorter than it turned out to be, but no, Hannah still took her time, which was nice to see.

The bra comes off next and Hannah slowly reveals her stunning breasts. Clad in just her thong, she shows us the jug - it's full of custard, and she slips a finger in and licks it clean. Then she starts to slide her thong down, pushing it just past her buttocks and teasing us with some amazing views of her almost-naked body. Tongue

Hannah pushes the thong down until it falls away under its own weight, and turns to the camera, her hands covering her modesty. And then, with a smile, she reveals all Big Grin

On a normal show, that would be the whole thing. But not tonight. Hannah dances naked for us for a minute, then picks up the jug of custard and stands with it poised to run out over her naked breasts. She teases us with that for a moment and then lets it slowly drip out onto her chest. She lifts her breasts up and licks some of the custard off. Tasty. Tongue

Hannah asks where we think it should go next. Buttocks appears to be the answer, so she turns away and pours some over her lovely bum before pouring a whole lot over her breasts. This final load runs down her chest and her stomach and - as Hannah says, it truly has gone everywhere! Big Grin
08-03-2011 02:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Carla Brown - Feb 25th
[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Naughty nurse

I've been at work all day today at the hospital and I'm dying to let my hair down and have some fun. I know it's wrong but it really turns me on seeing the effect I have on the patients and doctors, I love to tease them by bending over the beds so they can see my cleavage down my uniform and giving them glimpses up my skirt at my white stockings, sheer panties and garter belt. My ultimate fantasy is to take one of the doctors into a cupboard and tease him to the fullest. Would you like to help me live out that fantasy?

________________________________________________________________​________________

The queen of GSL has just confirmed her position!

Sorry, but I can't even claim to be unbiased, Carla is my No.1 , I think everyone knows, but I will try and provide a valid and fair show review.

We join Carla sitting on her bed having just got in from her shift, dressed as per description, nurse uniform, white stockings, with the rest to be revealed!

We all have a quick chinwag, a quick hello, it's been a while since we had a show with Carla (too long , a few of us cry) so its great to just say hello before we start the main treat.

And then Carla puts the tunes on, and here we go (he says excitedly), as Carla positions herself on the bed, and starts to move around. Stretching out those lovely legs, to show off those sexy stockings, and letting the dress ride up a bit, she almost rips open the front of the tunic, revealing a sexy cream slip, that's just looks so right. She undoes the belt, and then undoes the rest of the tunic, before slipping it right down, and revealing a lovely a pair of sheer black panties.
Trust me, this is pure heaven for the eyes. She slips the tunic of completely, and now we get the full effect of those white seemed stockings, they look just right, together with the panties and the cream slip. I'm surprised Carla doesn't have to deal with multiple cardiacs every day, she's certainly getting pulses racing tonight.
As she moves position, the slips coming off, oh boy!

Such a beautiful sight, Carla, white stockings with a black garter and black sheer panties, and that awesome body that look as wonderful as ever, if not more so.

As she moves around, providing sexy angle after sexy angle, she starts to tease us, with her back to us, as she slowly pulls the panties down.
OMG is she going to....
Then she pulls them back up
But then it looks like she's changed her mind, as down they come, but only as far as before, and then back up.
But each time, we are treated to that sexy bum, it's such joy.

And then in no time at all, its over. We're well over the standard show length anyway, but now we get to have a quick chat. Must admit, I love it when a girl has a quick chat after her show, its nice to catch up more, and discuss the show, what the next one might be, etc

And then its time to say goodbye, sadly.

A truly lovely show from the girl that started it all off, and she's still No.1! a brilliant show, just spot on!

Thank you Carla, that was a joy and an honour
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 00:25 by welshken.)
08-03-2011 02:43
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

JoJo Shaw - Feb 26th
[Image: tn_75.jpg]

Baby Doll and Baby OilWink

Its cold outside, join me by the roaring fire. I will be waiting for you to warm me up ;-) Im going to be wearing my pink baby doll with black trim, together with my sexy black panties, bra and my sheer black with a lace trim hold ups. My heels will be a must! As it warms up, watch me take it all off whilst using baby oil to massage into my skin, making it soft and supple just for you ;-)

________________________________________________________________​______________

OK, JoJo hasn't done a bad show yet, ever, in fact she only ever done brilliant shows, so no pressure then!

We join JoJo in her living room, in front of her fire, and looking bloody gorgeous in her sexy see-through babydoll and black underwear.
It's obvious that JoJo has prepared for this show well, we've got a brilliant video feed, lighting is great, the sound is just right, in fact the only way this could be better is if Jo
Jo was here in my living room!

As always, JoJo is very chatty, responding to everyone's comments and questions, and generally chatting to each one of us, a task that's not easy with so many chatting away.
and what makes it more impressive is that as she's chatting , she dancing to the music, and slowly stripping for us!
She slowly removes the baby doll, and then asks us what's next to come off. There's discussion as to whether it should be the bra or the stockings or the panties, no one can decide, probably due to being mesmerised with a stunning sexy girl being half naked in front of us!
the winner is the bra, and JoJo dutifully removes in in her typically sexy manner, followed by some requested booby close ups. Damn her nipples are impressive, so erect you could hang a coat up, and damn lovely indeed.

Then she moves over to the chair, sits down and slowly removes the stockings, revealing lovely pair of legs (well, what else would they be)
Then things start to really heat up, as she grabs a bottle of baby oil that just happens to be on hand ( I said she'd prepared well).
First, she applied it to her sexy breasts, rubbing it in and leaving us panting for more, and then a bit on that exquisite bum of hers.
It should be noted that we're already 20mins into this show, and she shows no signs of stopping!

In fact its time for the panties to come off, as she stands in front of the fire and slowly lowers them, damn, I'm finding it difficult to remain objective or even think straight.
As the baby oil joins in the overtime, I'm enjoying this too much to even try and make a note of any off it, so you'll just have to accept my word for it that its just gets hotter and hotter!

The finale involved JoJo melting candlewax onto her naked sexy body!

Enough said, 30mins of seriously sexy stripping from a sizzler of a girl!

Show No.5 I think, and that's 5 out of 5 that have been damn fine!

Thank you JoJo, loved every minute of it. Can't wait for the next show!
08-03-2011 02:46
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Holly Newberry - Feb 27th
[Image: tn_3.jpg]

Braless Workout !

I'm in the mood to get hot and steamy tonight so why don't you join me? I'll be wearing a tight vest top, leg warmers and teeny tiny shorts........but no bra ;-). I'm going to put on some dance tracks and really get my body moving and bouncing to the music. After a good workout I'll cool down by stretching and stripping out of my tight clothes until im in only my tiny thong. Come along to this show and you'll be feeling as hot as I am....

It's been a long time since we had a show with Holly, way too long!
And I heard we had a nice surprise on its way too!

So as we join Holly, she's on her bed, in nice pair of shiny blue shorts and a lovely ping crop top that is bulging.
DAMN DAMN Holly's had a boob job, and damn we all grinning like kids at Christmas!

Yes, only 2 weeks old, and we'll be the first to see them Smile
This show should have been called the Holly's Newbooby show.

But back to the show, and barely containing our excitement, Holly is well on form, she's teasing brilliantly, as she slowly removes her shorts, revealing a delicious G-string, demonstrating that she's really looked after her body well
As she moves herself around on the bed, we can't see one bad angle.

But let's face it we'll all waiting for one thing, the big unveiling, and here we go, as the top comes, and out them come.
Here come the girls, and damn impressive too
Does anyone want to know more about these big bad babies
Then come and see Holly for yourselves!

She's looking blooming brilliant!

Suffice to say the show was excellent, and a great return for a great girl
08-03-2011 02:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - March 1st
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

College girl gone bad!

I've had a bad BAD day at college I keep dropping everything! I have my sexy tight white shirt on, and my sexy black silky bra keeps popping out, so i'm forever fiddling with my breasts! My tiny skirt barely covers my backside, so I hope you're behaving when I bend over to pick up my pen! Of course i'll have a ruler handy because im owed a spank or two! Just dont go staring at my tiny black thong, or over-the-knee socks will you! Bad boy!

Some nice free chat with Nikki before the show – seems like not so many girls do this at the moment. Pity I think it is a good idea.

Well, on to the show itself. One good thing about GSL – there is a very wide variety of girls. For example, if the need arose some of them could pass off as Sunday School teachers, but others would find this rather challenging. No doubt which end of the spectrum Nikki inhabits.

We are in her bedroom – she has probably been sent there for being naughty – grounded in other words. Wearing an unfeasibly tight white shirt, a big tie, an even more unfeasibly short skirt and socks. Yes some things underneath as well but it will be a full minute and a half before these are revealed.

To digress a moment - I went to a Boy's school (sorry College) – do College girls really dress like this?

Anyway, as always with Nikki some entertaining chat. Lifting her shirt a bit she shows us the effects of a recent sojourn on a sun bed – looks a bit sore actually. Silly girl!

Now without more ado the shirt is removed (don't know what happened to the tie) and we are treated once more to Nikki's magnificent boobage, temporarily restrained in a black silk bra. The skirt also comes off to reveal a typical Nikki G-string – big it is not.

My favourite bit rapidly approaches – the bra removal sequence. But I am getting ahead of myself. I have not mentioned Nikki's absolutely splendid arse - sorry no other word does it justice. Talk about impure thoughts arising!

Back to the bra – it is off! Nikki treats us as always to some great close-ups, jiggling etc. All tastefully done to a refined music background – Eminem. (I have already implied Nikki is not the Sunday School teacher type).

A ruler is wielded throughout, with a few smacks on the backside. Several members offer to help. It finds itself at one stage held between her boobs. Think of all the millions of rulers in the world – we are looking at the one which has won the lottery, scored the winning goal in the World Cup and accidently run over any politician you care to mention. Lucky ruler!

Unfortunately time up is approaching. Nikki's magic combination of eroticism and laughs draws to a close again.

She will be back soon and takes a poll as to what she should do – a few votes for secretary (with baby oil), some other things which I forget (with baby oil) and someone of a more limited imagination requests 20 minutes of boob close ups (and bugger the baby oil).
I think the winner was secretary.

And so we say good bye. Thanks Nikki once again,
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 00:26 by welshken.)
09-03-2011 00:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Special Guest - Jodie Gasson 2nd March - Two shows
ALL RECEIPTS FROM THE TWO SHOWS GO TO CHARITY. JODIE WILL BE DOING A SKYDIVE TO RAISE MONEY FOR 'HONOUR THE WOUNDED'.

[Image: tn_66.jpg]

Pin-Up WOW live shoot and Q and A!

Have you ever wished you could be a fly-on-the-wall in a sexy photo shoot? Well now you can! Come along to this special show and you can watch Jodie Gasson slowly strip as part of a sexy photoshoot for Pin-Up WOW! We will start with a Q and A session where you can chat to Jodie and ask her any questions you like, this will be followed by the live photoshoot where Jodie will start wearing a corset, sexy lingerie and some gorgeous elegant stockings. Come along to this show and you can help direct the photoshoot

________________________________________________________________​__________

This is only the second time ever, that we've had a photo-shoot live on GSL, last time was a special VIP show with the very lovely Petra, and it was indeed a joyful event.
This time it's for a great cause/charity, and it's the very lovely Jodie Gasson, so we are doubly honoured

We join Jodie, sitting on the bed, dressed as described, and including some very errr sexy bloomers, and a lovely masquerade mask, and she's looking really lovely and happy, a true sparkling gem!
OK, the bloomers were there for a bit of fun, and to be fair, Jodie look great.

We started off with a nice bit of chat, with the members asking Jodie about her modelling, about the charity event, what does she like to do to relax. The questions covered every possible area, and she took it all in her stride, never getting fluster at all.

Then it's time for the photo shoot, This will be new experience for some, and some of us remember the Petra show Smile ah, yes.
So, with the two guiding voices of our two esteemed colleagues, off cam/out of view, Jodie gets herself into her first pose.
Click, and here we go, as Jodie goes through the various poses, each one looking lovely, not to mentioned slightly more undressed.
Yes, Jodie is slowly getting undressed. Obviously we expect this in a photo-shoot, but it's still quite wonderful to watch.
The banter is still flowing, compliment after compliment, as Jodie is revealing more and more.

The bloomers go quite quickly, revealing a lovely pair of see through panties, and black knee high stockings.
next to go are the lovely pink shoes, and then the sexy corset is slowly removed.
Time to brace, because here come those two lovely boobies
and damn, what a lovely pair, they are just so errrmm perfect!
sorry, no other way to describe them. Obviously you need a great body to match a great pair of boobies, and Oh Boy, Jodie has the lot.

As she sits there, in all but a pair of pink panties, with everyone's eyes admiring her every curve and detail

she then just raises the temperature, as she slowly removes the panties.

Oh yes, we have Jodie Gasson, totally naked! and what a beautiful sight she is.

for anyone that missed this show, I truly pity you, you missed a wonderful show indeed

Jodie waves goodbye to us, sitting there, naked.
I just love saying that because it reminds me of the sight, Jodie, naked!

Oh boy, cold showers all round!

thank you PUW, GSL and Jodie, brilliant show indeed

Special Charity - VIP only show

[Image: tn_143.jpg]

Late night at the office

Tonight I'm working late at the off
ice - I'm all on my own and my mind is starting to wander from my work. All work and and no play makes Jodie a dull girl, so I think I should have a fun break with you. I'll be looking formal and professional in a pinstripe skirt suit, cream satin blouse, pearls and high heels. I'll bend forward over my chair to show you the seams and tops of my sheer black fully-fashioned stockings. I'll slowly remove my suit and blouse to reveal a peach satin full slip, black garter belt and lacy peach lingerie. I'll look around to check there's no one else in the office and then cheekily show you a bit more.....[/color]
________________________________________________________________​____________

wow , phroar and many similar words!

we had the first show earlier tonight and that was stunning and very sexy indeed, a lovely show.
And now we've just had the 2nd show, for VIPs only, and I for one, need a bloody cold shower!

we joined Jodie, sitting on an office highback chair, in her secretarial attire, complete with glasses. She looks totally different and yet still the same sexy girl we saw not an hour ago.
Grins start to form already, and we haven't even started yet.

The compliments are already flowing, Jodie's looking just amazing. Any secretary that looked half as good, would surely stop any work getting done, on sight!

So here we go as Jodie starts to remove her clothing. Its clear that Jodie's going to treat is to a show where her actions speak louder that words.
In fact, and it may be just me, but I sometimes like a show where the girl says nothing, just, does her thing, and Jodie's speechless strip is really beyond any simple description.

It's that moment,
Where your boss, comes to you and says, 'hey, you've worked hard this year, we're giving you a 20% pay rise, and an extra week off'
Its the moment, you pass your driving test
Its the moment you read the letter from the tax man that says they owe you £5k

its that special moment of euphoria, that wonderful time of great joy.

Watching Jodie slowly strip, is just up there with the best. She does it perfect, slowly removing each layer, and keeping an eye on the banter flowing. There's a request for her stockings to stay on, and as she strips, she's obviously taken note, as she strips down to just the panties, stockings and suspenders, revealing a breath taking body!
As we sit and watch on amazement, a few chaps cant contain themselves (verbally!) and ask if she'll be going further.
tsk tsk, one never asks such a question, one just enjoys the show in its entirety!,

She then slowly removes the stockings and belt, expertly done, and is left in just a pair of sexy panties.
The excitement is too much and a few more ask that question again. Jodie doesn't take an notice, or does she?
She stands in front of the cam, and she tease with her panties, superbly
will show, or wont she?
OMG she will!
she carefully lowers her panties, and slips them off, leaving all of us holding our breath, balancing on the edge of our seats.
as she stands upright, at a slight angle to hide her modesty, she treats us all to a sexy bum sight, before carefully sitting down, totally naked!

OMG, we've just has the sexiest show ever, an implied nude show and a half!

lost for words, which doesn't happen very often!

thank you so much Jodie, I'm absolutely thrilled with the show!

I hope the charity event is as excellent as the show, and we can see you on GSL again.
09-03-2011 00:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Jo-Louise Kelsey - March 4th
[Image: tn_67.jpg]

Moonlighting

During the day I'm a well respected nurse, tending to my patients every need. However, I've decided to moonlight as a stripper. None of my patients know that everyday I go to work in my nurses uniform but underneath I am wearing super kinky red lingerie with red stockings and suspenders so I can go straight to my second job. I have just got home from the hospital and I am in the mood for some fun ;-) Come and watch me transform from a prim nurse to a naughty stripper -this will be our little secret....

________________________________________________________________​___________________

Jo-Louise's debut show, after joining GSL a couple of months ago. Having chatted with her already, I cant wait.

So, we join Jo on her bed, and she's dressed as per show description, and she really does look good Smile

She says hello to everyone, individually, missing no one out, and we do like this.

We all have a little chat, which nice, no rushing into the show, a chance to say hi properly, again I do like this approach; this girl has done her homework!

Then after a bit of chat, she tells us its time to start the show, sit back and enjoy! T0 be honest, I'm already enjoying it, and she's a lovely girl.

we were then treated to an outstanding strip, with a very beautiful body indeed. She says she needs to get down to the gym, we all disagree, a truly awesome figure already!
as she slowly undressed, the temperatures soared, pulses raced, and jaws dropped.

And then I notice we're past the 20mins point already, I assume that she'll wind down shortly, but no, Jo is in full swing, looking fantastic and doing a brilliant job.

And then she announces that she's going to give is us all a treat, we're going to get a nude show!
OMG!
Now she's looking bloody hot already, but then, as she slowly removes the G-string, a silence of admiration descends, we're all speechless!
This is a dream come true
Jo-Louise, her debut show, is stripping naked, and is looking just absolutely bloody amazing

Absolutely amazing!

In all , we had 30mins of what can only be described as a text book show in superb sexiness. She ticked all the boxes:
Stunningly sexy body: TICK
Spoke to everyone present, by name, throughout the show and acknowledged all the compliments (and there were quite a few): TICK
Performed a mouth-watering brilliant strip TICK

And she ran over by over 50%, and did nude, and was just bloody lovely.

10/10, seems an understatement for how good the show was

Thank you Jo, brilliant debut!
09-03-2011 00:34
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Bryoni-Kate Williams - March 5th
[Image: tn_36.jpg]

PC Tease

I am arresting you on suspicion of lewd conduct....... I have seen you undressing me with your eyes. You have been a bad boy and my job is to make sure bad boys are punished.
With my navy blue uniform and hat on, I'm ready for duty. Your punishment is that I'm going to tease you until you succumb and confess your naughty thoughts. I will take off my uniform to reveal my black French panties, black bra, my fish net pantihose and my kinky thigh high boots. This will be one sexy show but I have to warn you , anything you say or do may be used as evidence against you.

________________________________________________________________​_______________

It has been quite a while since Bryoni-Kate (hereafter Bryoni) has been on GSL, at least is seems as though it is.

Tonight we find her as a member of the Constabulary. However she forgets to administer a caution so we can say what we like and it can't be used in evidence.

She is of course looking beautiful as ever in her uniform, hat and boots and stockings.

Bryoni lays back and raises her uniform to reveal her lovely legs. A silence descends already – for which we are admonished by Bryoni.

The show is accompanied throughout by some very nice jazz music. So much better than some of the other stuff we hear at shows (Girls Aloud and Eminem excepted).

Bryoni is a very nice mover. Especially when her moves bring her close to the camera and even more especially when there is a nice cleavage close up as well.

With her back to the camera we see – what we already know – that Bryoni also has an exceptionally nice bum.

At some point the uniform disappears – I missed that , must have been taking notes. Bryoni is wearing what is termed a strapless bra (had to take her advice on this one). As she presents us with another cleavage close up the bra is removed and we have a boob close up as well. Life cannot get any better than that!

Bryoni keeps up a nice chat with the audience throughout and politely refrains from passing any judgements on our foibles – which I won't dwell on.

One thing I forgot before the uniform disappeared – we have a close up of Bryoni slowly zipping down the front while looking at us with those big beautiful eyes – we should have more zips I think.

Finally Bryoni removes her boots to reveal fully her beautiful legs.

Truly beautiful all over.

We run over time while Bryoni continues with a very pleasant chat with everyone.

She even throws in an extra boob close up for someone, who will not be influenced by this in his objective review.

Bloody marvellous.
09-03-2011 00:37

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks