Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
Horror Channel had Bare Behind Bars on again the other night which among all the other sex and nudity included a mutual masturbation scene (through a handy hole in a cell door!) which contained full frontal nudity and the actual frigging action on the genital area that babe channels could only dream of doing!

Keep OfCOM guessing. Show, don't tell
11-11-2015 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it's 18 cert so Ofcom can not touch it. (Could not show the h/c version tho)

Has Shortbus or even 9 songs ever been shown on tv ? Both of these are also 18 cert but cross certain boundaries.
11-11-2015 17:28
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Nope not yet. As usual its explicit sex, and not violence that gets cracked down on.

Keep OfCOM guessing. Show, don't tell
11-11-2015 18:55
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Jada just said on the mic that the rules have changed since she's been away so OFCOM must've changed something shows wise that's allowed/not allowed last few weeks but I can't clock what it is.
25-11-2015 05:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I doubt it very much. She was presumably referring to BS' interpretation of the rules and their decision to keep the best stuff to Freeview this year.

Like when a store advertises with "Wow, look at the difference in our prices!" with the aim to intrigue, notice they don't state that they are cheaper!

JimmyT looks bang on here to me.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-11-2015 21:30
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

The film Open Water has possibly the best but of gratuitous nudity ever. Blanchard Ryan lying on the bed showing off her boobs and bush for no reason whatsoever. Terrific! Very nice they are too.

Lola's Areolas
22-12-2015 22:45
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

I tuned into Sexcetera for the first time in over a year last night and with what I saw maybe things are changing, unless it was a one off.

There was an Hip Hop segment on the show and they showed the lot. Close up of arse and vagina from behind, plenty of uncensored vagina and then an overhead shot of two women pressing their arses together with a 4 second Vagina and anus shot.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2015 16:26 by Rigobert16.)
31-12-2015 16:25
Lola's Knight Offline

(31-12-2015 16:25 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I tuned into Sexcetera for the first time in over a year last night and with what I saw maybe things are changing, unless it was a one off.

There was an Hip Hop segment on the show and they showed the lot. Close up of arse and vagina from behind, plenty of uncensored vagina and then an overhead shot of two women pressing their arses together with a 4 second Vagina and anus shot.

Is Valerie Baber still on it? Loved her big tits, arse and smooth pussy.

Lola's Areolas
31-12-2015 16:46
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

(31-12-2015 16:46 )Lolas Knight Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 16:25 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I tuned into Sexcetera for the first time in over a year last night and with what I saw maybe things are changing, unless it was a one off.

She was on it the other night,doing a pantyhose fetish.
It was a repeat however.
01-01-2016 19:29
Lola's Knight Offline

(01-01-2016 19:29 )rpj316 Wrote:  
(31-12-2015 16:46 )Lolas Knight Wrote:  

She was on it the other night,doing a pantyhose fetish.
It was a repeat however.

I know the one, if I recall correctly-

'You get to see everything, and I mean EVERYTHING.'

Lola's Areolas
01-01-2016 19:32