Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
I watched that, they blurred the cum on her back but pretty much showed it coming out of from his uncensored hard cock.

I did read an article a while back that as of next year, we could be seeing erect penises on TV, yet the vagina will remain censored.
20-07-2018 17:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(20-07-2018 17:04 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I watched that, they blurred the cum on her back but pretty much showed it coming out of from his uncensored hard cock.

I did read an article a while back that as of next year, we could be seeing erect penises on TV, yet the vagina will remain censored.

if they were taken to court what excuse would they use for this double standards sexist bias, none they have not got one. Where is the metoo movement ? oh yes they only pipe up when it suits them. They do treat men and women differently why can't we laugh at their tiny labia or go "oh my god look at that size of her fanny flaps" like they judge us by penis size, really pissed of with this and still BBFC and OFCOM state that they do not differentiate between male and female BUT THEY DO.

When adverts come on about vaginal dryness girls laugh, when Sara Millican goes on about squelchy vaginas and all vaginal problems all women laughing in audience, when It was alright in the 70's was on tv it showed a vagina and all women loved it. What I am saying is the only problem someone has with vulvas is the censors. My complaints to channel 4,BBFC and Ofcom since 1996 is off the scale and lost count.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018 20:23 by hatessexistofcon.)
27-11-2018 20:22
skully Offline

Don't bring the MeToo Movement into this, that is a very different thing from television censorship ffs Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-11-2018 21:26
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

I was channel surfing last night and saw that Channel 5 showed a repeat of the second episode of Sex Business. Quite surprised that they still showed the man wanking his erect penis and ejaculating onto the woman's back fully uncensored apart from where the semen landed.

How do channel 5 get away with this but we cannot see a vagina on a babe channel? Imagine the uproar if one of the girls flashed tonight and began to masturbate... Wouldn't mind seeing it like but a heavy fine would be handed out.
12-12-2018 21:24
skully Offline

Different rules mate, the babe channels are lumped in with teleshopping because they're selling/promoting a service, it's stupid.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
12-12-2018 21:41
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Bit of a dead thread but did anyone see My Penis and I last night on Channel 4?

Littered with close up shots of erections, a guy peeing into a urinal (penis visible) and a couple of shots of guys tugging their penises. Channel 4 claimed it was artistic so they get away with it.

Why can I see this after 10pm on terrestrial TV but I cannot see a vagina on the babeshow? I They don't even show a woman rubbing her vagina on BSX and that's encrypted...

Bet we don't see My Vagina and I on TV anytime soon.
01-09-2020 13:21
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

agree we never get ch4 to show sexually excited wet vulva or women urinating so we see it coming out of vulva or in women's chasing rooms all washing their vulvas pulling it apart to wash it and see lips and clitoris, fuming sick of this genital biased sexist crap.
01-09-2020 18:35
skully Offline

It may not be erect penises and open vaginas, but Naked Attraction exists now, so this argument has moved on somewhat.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-09-2020 19:34
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Maybe so but you don't see women spreading and playing with their vaginas on TV. They claimed the nudity was art but had 3 or 4 guys swinging their dicks in the shower at the end of the show just for the fun of it. There would be up roar if it happened the other way round.
01-09-2020 21:50
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Male stripper swinging his dick in Lee Mack's face on sit com semi detached was comedy gold.
15-09-2020 16:16