babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat is losing the plot with this...

horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

The Chat is losing the plot with this...
Long time supporter and all, but they really need to stamp out this baffling craze of people texting in YouTube music videos for the girls to watch.

The mics go off, the girls have to sit through a video whether they like it or not, and it means at least 30 seconds (frequently a lot longer) of nothing for the viewer. I don't even know what the person who texts in gets out of it, because even they can't hear what the girls are listening to.

Just a weird trend that makes me cringe.
02-01-2011 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: The Chat is losing the plot with this...
I haven't had much chance to watch The Chat this week, so not noticed this yet. Will have to look out for it and see what I think when it happens, but it does sound a little bit strange...especially if the videos are for the girl's eyes and ears only.... Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
02-01-2011 19:20
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

its the same with the music chatbacks why spend £1 on a chatback and just play music for 30secs that the girls can't play out, all it does is waste everybodies time and effort towards the end of the show and these twats are sending in music, but yeah your right i really don't get the youtube thing, each to their own i guess
02-01-2011 19:24
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Ummm, is there some way of generating extra revenue through this? Can you call in and listen to the tune?Huh

I am tech-inept, and thus baffled by what the possibilities may or may not be. Even this weird typewriter-telefunken confuses me a little, so even if a modern phone could allow you to call in and watch a stream of it, then I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't know how to do it.
I take it they're not explaining what you, the viewer, can do?

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
02-01-2011 19:31
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

lmao this sounds awesome!
so let me get this right, i spend £1.50 of my own money texting in to say, 'go on youtube and listen to 3am eternal by the klf'
they then put everything on mute, listen to the song and say 'yeah thats oldskool'

I can think of nothing better to spend my money on at all
02-01-2011 20:16
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

When you say it like that, it sounds like deal of the decade! Bounce

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
02-01-2011 20:54
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

I think all the views on here so far are right the you tube thing on the chat is getting out of hand and the music. I must admit I was one of the people who sent music, but not any more as it's ment to be a chat where everyone joins in and what I don't get is how people can find time to record the chat and then post clips or pics of the show on you tube and then the nxt day txt in and say they have made a vid for the girls to watch, so the girls turn off the mic to watch it and the others don't know what the hell is going on. Also I think we need to streamline the presenters as some are not presenters i.e can't make up topics for us to join in. How about topics of the day. But having 20 something girls presenting when some of us are well over 30 means some girls wouldn't know about the TV, shows, music and films when we was younger, hence why they have to view you tube. So hows this for an idea get a few older girls 30 -40 years old so they would know about the topics we know about. Also they could bin the ears-drop service as who on earth would want to hear someone else's call is beyond me they need to get a life if they want to spend dough doing that. Also if the chat was on the dateing and gameing menu on sky then there would be more viewers and more fokes would join in, but I guess the people who run it want it to fail as they have already bought that channel space and have to use it and if they want to move they may have to seek premission to broadcast on anoughter section on the sky menu or whatever. But it does need to freshen up. But what do you other people think am I right or wrong and how does the chat need to change? But I like this topic big up to horse shoe for the idea happy new year to him and the other posters here nice one.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 22:39 by madhatter13.)
02-01-2011 22:36
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Holy cow batman wait a mo isn't the decade just 2 days old? laugh

(02-01-2011 20:54 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  When you say it like that, it sounds like deal of the decade! Bounce
02-01-2011 22:43
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

So the chat was well worth saving!!! Why did they not reveal this latest dynamite idea when the show was in doubt? Surely this idea is up there with the 'internet' and whoever first sold sliced bread!!

I cant wait for tomorrows show so i can sit there agog while i watch a plain looking girls sit there in silence and not move about !
03-01-2011 00:00
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

think you should text in for 'money for nothing' by dire straits mr eyes Wink

yes, there is a sub-text in that Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 00:35 by simplymarko.)
03-01-2011 00:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV