babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat is losing the plot with this...

eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

RE: The Chat is losing the plot with this...
(03-01-2011 00:34 )simplymarko Wrote:  think you should text in for 'money for nothing' by dire straits mr eyes Wink

yes, there is a sub-text in that Wink

I will mr markTongue

But first i want them to hear ' i fucking hate u' by godsmack Bounce
03-01-2011 00:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(02-01-2011 22:36 )madhatter13 Wrote:  what I don't get is how people can find time to record the chat and then post clips or pics of the show on you tube and then the nxt day txt in and say they have made a vid for the girls to watch, so the girls turn off the mic to watch it and the others don't know what the hell is going on.
What an amazing idea Mr hatter sir!
Make a vid of the girls, post it on You Tube and then get them to watch the tribute vid you made; then (you guessed it!) make a vid of the girls watching the tribute vid on YouTube and post that, then call the girls and get the to watch themselves watching themselves, all the while being recorded doing so (and you just KNOW that by this point, they're getting the idea and will probably look at the camera - yes! My masterplan)so you can then post that one and when they watch it, they'll be gazing with disbelief into their own eyes as they look at the camera from the previous day and how freaked out do you think they'll be by that ?!? It's so evil it's insane.
What other games can we play with The Chat?Rolleyes

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
03-01-2011 01:21
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

these youtube clips are all well and good, but what's the point of recording an interactive tv channel while your at work, how do you interact with a recording, are people really that sad they can't miss a minute of these shows, i'm sure when sky gave us sky+ i don't think this is what is was meant for, i kinda get why someone would record the nightshows for the cheap thrills but to record an show like the chat is beyond me, and thats coming from someone who does watch and interact but record it not a chance
04-01-2011 12:39
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(04-01-2011 12:39 )pitbullpar Wrote:  these youtube clips are all well and good, but what's the point of recording an interactive tv channel while your at work, how do you interact with a recording, are people really that sad they can't miss a minute of these shows, i'm sure when sky gave us sky+ i don't think this is what is was meant for, i kinda get why someone would record the nightshows for the cheap thrills but to record an show like the chat is beyond me, and thats coming from someone who does watch and interact but record it not a chance

You speak sense my friend Big Grin
I wonder how many of the save the chat 'its not babe channel tv' 'they are my family' would be recording the shows if they were being presented by a couple of geezers Wink
04-01-2011 19:39
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

You should watch SophCankles(HIAM) videos on youtube, he really captures the essence of the show!!

(04-01-2011 12:39 )pitbullpar Wrote:  these youtube clips are all well and good, but what's the point of recording an interactive tv channel while your at work, how do you interact with a recording, are people really that sad they can't miss a minute of these shows, i'm sure when sky gave us sky+ i don't think this is what is was meant for, i kinda get why someone would record the nightshows for the cheap thrills but to record an show like the chat is beyond me, and thats coming from someone who does watch and interact but record it not a chance
05-01-2011 02:54
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2011 02:54 )mikedafc Wrote:  You should watch SophCankles(HIAM) videos on youtube, he really captures the essence of the show!!

i'm not on about those there edited to make a funny clip, i'm on about the people who record it just because their at work and won't see the show
05-01-2011 12:43
Sheridan Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
Yes it is stupid watching you tube for few mins but its the presenters choice if they want to view it or not
07-01-2011 22:19
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

Well it shouldn't be?? Who's paying their wages?

If you went into a shop, the person behind the counter wouldn't say "Hold on a few minutes, I'm just reading this book..."
08-01-2011 10:55
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2011 22:19 )Sheridan Wrote:  Yes it is stupid watching you tube for few mins but its the presenters choice if they want to view it or not

would you be as happy for them to watch the bbc iplayer as well, their there to 'entertain' not to watch youtube, if someone rings them and they watch a clip while their on the phone fair enough but to turn mics off for a minute or 2 and have dead air ain't good
08-01-2011 12:19
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Sheridan man it's a chat for eveyone to join in not a let the presenter watch you tube show. Why can't we have topics where we all join in. No wonder it's not as good as it once was. But where do people find the time to to make these funny clips, if it was a guy presenting I guess you wouldn't even bother. I guess without you tube some of the girls would be lost. Just because a girl looks good on a tv screen don't mean she'll make a good presenter. Then I guess having a good looking girl is how they attract men to spend thier hard earn (and i'm talking about cash). And as for it being thier choice to watch you tube, if staff who I employed watched you tube or tv while they was suppose to be working they would get a worning and if they did it again too often they would no longer be working in thier job so why is it diffrent for them Sheriden mate? oh I forgot they are good looking girls so they can get away with doing all that.

(07-01-2011 22:19 )Sheridan Wrote:  Yes it is stupid watching you tube for few mins but its the presenters choice if they want to view it or not
09-01-2011 01:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV