• 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Favourite Asian Babe

spn1972 Offline
Junior Poster

Favourite Asian Babe
just thought you would like to say who your favourite asian babe is
well mine has to be cherry
great legs and a cheeky seductive smile
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 23:54 by spn1972.)
05-01-2011 23:51
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

RE: favourite asian baes
Nana from the dayshow.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
05-01-2011 23:52
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

RE: favourite asian babe
Of the girls who do both days and nights - Cherry & Anne.

Days Only - Kate & Kipsy.

Nights Only - Nicky & Ice.
06-01-2011 18:13
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

RE: Favourite Asian Babe
Thanks everyone for your favourites, we will try and keep them on screen often for your enjoyment.

Plus pics very soon, sorry for the delays, been mega busy here since Christmas.
08-01-2011 22:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mango Offline
Junior Poster

(08-01-2011 22:03 )Thailand Wrote:  Thanks everyone for your favourites, we will try and keep them on screen often for your enjoyment.

Plus pics very soon, sorry for the delays, been mega busy here since Christmas.

The one on the left! I don't watch these channels much and I'm not sure what her name is but she's little, looks a bit western and is gorgeous!
09-01-2011 00:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-01-2011 00:18 )Mango Wrote:  The one on the left! I don't watch these channels much and I'm not sure what her name is but she's little, looks a bit western and is gorgeous!

Yeah, her. I watch with the sound off because their voices are so screechy that it hurts my ears - and I can't understand a word they're saying anyway. Mind you, their English is a damn site better than my Thai Rolleyes

I find most of the women (as opposed to the men) fairly attractive. There's one who's done the dayshows for the last couple of days who is very nice indeed. The other day she was wearing a very tight and short stripy dress - braless too, but she was quickly ordered to go and put a bra on (which she took off again for the last half hour of her shift Smile)

The most annoying thing about that day was that the picture froze for about 10 sec EVERY time she stood up to give us a twirl or bounce her tits - which are really quite large for a Thai lady. By the time the picture started up again she'd sat back down. At first I thought it was just some technical hitch, but it NEVER happened when she was sat down and I came to the conclusion that they were operating some kind of 'on the fly' self-censorship by freezing the picture themsleves until she'd sat back down bladewave
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 01:51 by StanTheMan.)
09-01-2011 01:48
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

Stan you really are losing it, 'on the fly self-censorship' ???

If the bandwidth between here and the UK is low then any major movements will produce the odd picture freeze, if the bandwidth is as it should be she could bounce all day without a freeze which is actually normally the case.

Why would we ever censor anything that falls within the guidelines laid down?
09-01-2011 16:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-01-2011 16:23 )Thailand Wrote:  Why would we ever censor anything that falls within the guidelines laid down?

Well, I accept the 'on-the-fly censorship' was a bit of a silly thing to say, but it was just the way it was happening all the time. What I also didn't mention was that the picture never froze when the other girl stood up to do a twirl. Maybe it was the stripy dress?

As for the bit of your post I've quoted above, I'm not sure some of the girl's behaviour recently does fall within the guidlines laid down. I'm sure the girl in question accidently flopping out her tit after some enthusiastic bouncing last week, certainly didn't fall within the guidlines Big Grin

I'm certainly not complaining. A 'sexed-up' Asian Babes dayshow was long overdue.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 22:44 by StanTheMan.)
09-01-2011 22:43
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Of the current babes (Tiger seems to have left the show for good) my favourite is Chili, by a comfortable margin (beautifully proportioned bod, legs and feet, plus she's got a wicked smile). Balloon (aside from having probably the daftest name, even if arrived at through some sort of twisted logic!), is the hottest of the AB shemales, again by quite a margin. Haven't seen enough of the day shows to have a preference.
10-01-2011 22:59
spn1972 Offline
Junior Poster

i almost forgot anne
she was a nice babes tooShy
15-01-2011 23:34
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com