babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
well she did try. but it ended up she had 1 call in half an hour...
so it does look like the producers have shot themselves in the foot, by calling the shows early...
sum1 said earlyer or in another thread, there like chatback... they were run by sq1 entertainment 2 i think.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-02-2011 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2011 14:17 )HEX!T Wrote:  come to think of it, if sex station didnt have such a prominent position on this site i doubt it would do as well as it does.

I suspect SexStation's success is due to the fact they have explicit content 24/7. ChatGirl would probably do as well if the content was harder. Their girls are certainly good enough.

Question everything
04-03-2011 12:25
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

come on chatgirl when the hell are you's gonna start broadcasting all night again. i wanna see demi's big bouncy boobs!!! channel 960 is available i think, use that channel??
04-03-2011 15:56
Misfit_1 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat
Anyone else having issues with the live streaming? Mine is awful. I just want to see Demi's big bouncing tits in all their glory, but its not having any of it.
08-03-2011 23:14
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I recorded Demi's web only session last night, and the stream worked perfectly for me. Big Grin
09-03-2011 14:34
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Well, Demi's show tonight must take the record for the shortest "After Hours" show to date, by walking off set after about 2 minutes whilst still on the phone.

It would appear that the guy who introduced this concept is no longer with ChatGirl as he has not been on this forum since 17th Feb, so apart from a couple of the girls who post in their respective threads we have no way now of passing on our comments/complaints etc to the channel. Like most of the other channels then, I know.

I do believe that it is now time that ChatGirlTV takes a serious look at itself and decide what type of programming it's going to provide and how it's going to provide it. The Daytime shows and the "Naughty Hour" appear to be popular with viewers/callers, but the same can not be said of the "After Hours" show, for many of the reasons mentioned in this thread, which I personally find disappointing.

So then, if ChatGirl are unable or unwilling to provide harder web-based content on the "After Hours" show, which it appears is called for and act in a more professional manner in relation to it's production ie ending the show before the allotted time whenever they feel like it, or in tonight's case hardly starting it and treating the show as an excuse for a photo shoot then maybe it's time to pull the plug on the whole concept, until hopefully they get another night-time EPG slot.
14-03-2011 01:43
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

A well constructed, and fair assessment there mucker. Big Grin

But I do still believe the concept is a sound one. It just needed thinking through a bit more. All these channels seem to make the same mistake, They are all concentrating on getting calls first to make money. But what they should be concentrating on at the start is getting viewers first. Because without viewers you don't have callers.

If you give the viewer what he wants first, then the word starts getting around, that this is a good show. Then and only then do the call stats start picking up.

It's exactly what I said when this concept was first mentioned. You have to be willing to take a financial loss at the start in order to give you time to build a following. But you have to get people wanting to watch first. And on a web only show, that means more explicit content.

If the babes they have are not willing to do this, then the concept should not have been started in the first place. As that question should have been asked of the babes before going ahead with it.

So yes, the concept is sound. The application of it, was not.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 02:29 by aceman65.)
14-03-2011 02:09
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

With no "After Hours" web show for the third night in a row, it would appear that this little experiment may have finally come to an end Sad.

I hope that I am wrong, especially as the welcome return of Heidi proved the true potential of such a concept and I am sure if it had continued in that vain would have attracted many more viewers/callers.

Sadly, I doubt that we will find out much more about what's going on as lately CGTV's interaction with this forum tends to make the late departed BangBabes management look good bladewave.
09-04-2011 01:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There was no evening show at all from CGTV today as far as I know. There was just adverts and a message saying one of the girls was ill (the name was slightly off screen so I couldn't see who it was) and that they'd be back at 6am for tomorrow's early show.

It does seem that the web show experiment has not proved popular, wether its down to the guy running it not being around any more, or that the girls just aren't comfortable (as suggested by some girls walking off while still on the phone).

Perhaps they're happy just doing a day show and the naughty hour, and thats fine. Its a shame for people who enjoy the webshow though, but if its not financially viable or comfortable I suppose there's no point continuing it. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
09-04-2011 22:47
hashman786 Offline
Junior Poster

how do watch the channel 948 stream
18-05-2011 00:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV