babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
(09-01-2011 15:45 )rawr1 Wrote:  I have been saying for a long time that the TV night shows are no credible alternative to what the web can offer to most guys with the horn and I'm glad to see a great outfit such as ChatGirl have a bash at this type of thing. There is huge potential for interactive web shows and I wish you all the best Smile

I think the argument with most, certainly with me, is that there's so much webcam live chat on the web that it doesn't really hold any appeal - even when it's your favourite babeshow girls taking part.
11-01-2011 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(11-01-2011 21:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I think the argument with most, certainly with me, is that there's so much webcam live chat on the web that it doesn't really hold any appeal - even when it's your favourite babeshow girls taking part.

I really don't get that. If it holds no appeal to you personally, then why did you watch. If something has no appeal to me, I certainly don't watch it. I flick through the channels or webstreams until something catches my eye, and then I watch that.

Me, I quite like this idea, has it has the potential that you might see one of your favorite babes get nasty & dirty, and put on a Sex Station type show. As with it being web only, the babes can basically do as much or as little as they want. The choice is theirs.
12-01-2011 00:02
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Gotta get Amanda back on a late show along with Allissa (Whatever happened to Alissa? she was a bird with a decent full body on her)

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
12-01-2011 01:08
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I think this show is awesome at least it was last night, whether or not it will keep being good we'll need to wait and see

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
12-01-2011 14:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

(10-01-2011 22:26 )StantheMan Wrote:  I think the argument with most, certainly with me, is that there's so much webcam live chat on the web that it doesn't really hold any appeal - even when it's your favourite babeshow girls taking part.

Glad you guys, mostly, enjoyed the show! I can totally see where you're coming from on this. There are much ruder webshows taking place all over the internets! However one of the main complaints we've had of late is the omission of our night shows. We are just trying to provide an extra service so our fans can see there favourite Chat Girls in all there glory!

With that said, How was the stream? No freezing etc. Do you like the Handycam? I'm gonna see if I can extend the time you can watch the webstream before it asks you to "click to continue viewing". Anything else that ground your gears? Suggestions?

We will be doing some after hours action with Lucy tonight and I hope to see you there!

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 17:59 by The Chat Girls.)
12-01-2011 16:49
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Great show last night thx and very little screen freeze cheers Smile and really look forward to seeing Lucy tonight.

Btw you used the wrong Quote it was stantheman who said that ace was Quoting him.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
12-01-2011 17:06
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Sorry aceman!!!! I took the quote from your post and didn't realise it would come up like that!!! changed it now!

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

12-01-2011 18:00
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Thanks for correcting that. Big Grin The last thing I need right now is people thinking that I'm singing from the same hymn sheet as Stan. laugh
12-01-2011 18:05
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

saw it last night, good to see lauren again (has she injured her leg or something as it seemed very bruised and scarred)it was good but it wasnt the same as watching on TV, sorry i liked it but it wasnt the same.
as the show is web only, maybe you need to take the 2min timeout off so that you dont have to keep clicking to view
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 19:02 by simplymarko.)
12-01-2011 19:02
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(12-01-2011 19:02 )simplymarko Wrote:  as the show is web only, maybe you need to take the 2min timeout off so that you dont have to keep clicking to view

Awwww...Is it putting you off your stroke? Big Grin
12-01-2011 19:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV