Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
(12-01-2011 01:02 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(11-01-2011 22:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I think the argument with most, certainly with me, is that there's so much webcam live chat on the web that it doesn't really hold any appeal - even when it's your favourite babeshow girls taking part.

I really don't get that. If it holds no appeal to you personally, then why did you watch. If something has no appeal to me, I certainly don't watch it.

I think you've misunderstood, aceman. I don't watch the webshows, that was my whole point.
12-01-2011 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

OK, Stan.

I guess I didn't understand you fully. Rolleyes But if you don't watch any webstreams, then how can you say there unappealing. Or is it the concept of webstreams you find unappealing in general?

Even so, it means your taring all of them with the same brush, which is a bit unfair, considering you don't watch.

But I certainly didn't mean any offence.
13-01-2011 15:17
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(12-01-2011 20:02 )simplymarko Wrote:  it was good but it wasnt the same as watching on TV, sorry i liked it but it wasnt the same.

Dont know how its better on tv they get away with more on the webstream, i suppose its more work having to go online to watch rather than watching it on tv

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 15:59 by steven6.)
13-01-2011 15:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(13-01-2011 15:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  I guess I didn't understand you fully. Rolleyes But if you don't watch any webstreams, then how can you say there unappealing. Or is it the concept of webstreams you find unappealing in general?

I think I understand what Stan means - he's a voyeur (I don't think he'll mind me saying this). His Raison d'être for watching the channels (on TV) is to see something that he shouldn't (the goal of a voyeur). Watching on a webstream where the only restrictions are the self imposed ones of the model or the site, means that although he might see more explicit content, he would rarely, if ever, be likely to see something he shouldn't. Therefore by extension, a webstream however explicit, won't meet his needs.

And going even further off-topic (don't tell the mods), but if I'm right with the above, I suspect that this presents a paradoxical situation - its because of the sanctions imposed by Ofcom that Stan gets to see what he wants (slips etc that he shouldn't), yet he's also one of the more vocal anti-ofcom members. If Ofcom were to cease to be, or to allow the TV-based babe shows to show explicit content without restriction, would that not then 'spoil' them as viewable content and put them on a par with the webstreams in terms of interest...?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-01-2011 16:50
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The Webstream tonight is pretty bad. Sad Locking up, freezing, & jumping all the time.

Unfortunately, a typical Orca (D2See) problem it would seem. Sad

ADDITION: Well that became just about unwatchable by the end. Sad

I'll have to check my recording of it, but I doubt anyone will be able to produce video from that tonight.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 00:24 by aceman65.)
13-01-2011 23:08
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Yes the stream is not happy tonight Sad ah well 2 out of 3 so far Smile

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
13-01-2011 23:13
LovinAss Offline
Apprentice Poster

They wearin less on elite tv? i thought the webstream was going to be a bit more 'raunchier'?
13-01-2011 23:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-01-2011 16:50 )skateguy Wrote:  
(13-01-2011 15:17 )aceman65 Wrote:  I guess I didn't understand you fully. Rolleyes But if you don't watch any webstreams, then how can you say there unappealing. Or is it the concept of webstreams you find unappealing in general?
I think I understand what Stan means - he's a voyeur (I don't think he'll mind me saying this). His Raison d'être for watching the channels (on TV) is to see something that he shouldn't (the goal of a voyeur). Watching on a webstream where the only restrictions are the self imposed ones of the model or the site, means that although he might see more explicit content, he would rarely, if ever, be likely to see something he shouldn't. Therefore by extension, a webstream however explicit, won't meet his needs.

That's so spookily accurate that you've actually frightened me, skateguy.
13-01-2011 23:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(13-01-2011 23:29 )LovinAss Wrote:  They wearin less on elite tv? i thought the webstream was going to be a bit more 'raunchier'?

I dare say they were wearing less on Elite at the time. But how far the babes go, is entirely up to them. If they don't want to get fully nude, then it's their choice.

It's not a requirement, just because it's a web only show. I'm sure eventually, when they settle into the idea they will, if their comfortable with it.

Just give them time to get used to the idea, that they can get as hardcore as they want. If they want too.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 00:35 by aceman65.)
14-01-2011 00:19
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

12 mins to go until the After Hours Show starts, and the webstream tonight seems to be just as bad as last night. Sad

I guess The Chat Girls bosses forgot to complain loud enough to Orca. Rolleyes

So it seems both Chat Girls & Elite are having the same problems with their supplier. Surprised

I guess I'm not going to be recording much tonight either. Sad
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 22:48 by aceman65.)
14-01-2011 22:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV