My turn to say theres no chance for me recording tonight Sad

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
15-01-2011 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
Well Demi is about to start, but unfortunately, the stream hasn't improved much. Sad

It's slightly better than last night, but not much better. Still locking up and jumping a lot. Sad

Oh well caps only again. Maybe Daz will have the same luck as last night, and have a more stable connection than me. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 22:01 by aceman65.)
15-01-2011 22:00
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Sods law i used all my luck up last night Sad last night worked a charm and hardly any freeze eek

But aceman has it covered Smile

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
15-01-2011 22:09
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

We're getting some extra special views of Demi on the web stream tonight. Lovely lady, just a shame the feed is so intermittent...
15-01-2011 22:49
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well that's six nights I've recorded the show, and only the first three night, could I produce a video from it. Sad That's not a good start for this venture. Sad

Sorry to have to say this Chat Girls, but if your going to put on a web only show, then you should be providing a stream that is actually watchable. I know it's not your fault. But you are paying Orca to provide a service, which they are not doing. You should be giving them hell about it. As it's not as if your broadcasting on TV at the same time to pull the customers in. Your reliant on a stream being provided, and no one is going to call if they can't watch.

Unfortunately your not the only channel having problems with them. Orca may have the best stream quality, but their capability to deliver it, is questionable at best.

Maybe you should pass on this message to them, and it might give them the kick up the backside they need to get it sorted, once and for all.

I wish you all the best. And hopefully a stable stream tomorrow.

Ace.

Apoligies for having to edit this post to correct the errors. But My system crashed right in the middle of posting it, and it got garbled slightly.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 23:34 by aceman65.)
15-01-2011 23:19
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I had hoped at the start of the week that the issues with the stream were down to the use of the Handycam, as in the past it's use has caused these problems, but as I had feared would happen in an earlier post, this is now a more general problem and can only be put down to Orca's poor delivery, once again.

Unfortunately the channel's representative on here has not been available, therefore not on-line since Thursday. Hopefully on his return he will read this thread and his in-box and respond.

Although I am finding the current situation extremely annoying, I am still able to produce some caps, but this is totally unacceptable for the callers and will undoubtedly effect the channels revenue. As for you guys who are attempting to produce the highest quality video recordings of the shows, day after day, much respect.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 01:00 by mucker.)
16-01-2011 00:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Thanks Mucker for your comments. Big Grin

But whether us video makers can produce a video or not, is beside the point. The channels themselves are not bothered about that, and rightly so. This is business to them. And there in it to make money, pure and simple.

This stream problem is costing them revenue, as it's a web only service.

I'm more interested in having a stream I can watch first. The fact that I can then record and produce a video of that, is just a bonus for both me and the members that missed the show.
16-01-2011 00:49
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Would love to see Demi do the special trick she does with an aerosol can next time she is on the Chatgirl webstreamWink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-01-2011 01:02
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Just my luck, the streams working perfect tonight, and no After Hour Show. Sad

Whats going on?
16-01-2011 22:04
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Perhaps that alludes to part of the issue - as people know there's no show, the number of people watching is significantly reduced (to nearly nil I'd say).

So at a bandwidth/performance level a working webstream tonight tends to indicate the infrastructure underpinning this isn't up to it under load...
16-01-2011 22:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV