Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
Hey all,

Phew! I take 2 days off and all hell breaks loose! Where to start, where to start...

First let me apologise for no web show last night. We have had some new blood in this weekend and they must have forgot to mention that we weren't gonna run last night so our webstream supplier could do some backend work.

Which brings me to my second point, the webstream. A lot of people are having problems with freezing, intermittence etc. Now we have spoke to our supplier and we are doing everything we can to get it running smoothly. Were gonna run with Demi tonight, till midnight as well, and see how that goes. Hopefully everything works and we get a good show!

However, if were still having problems we might have to pull the webshows this week and do some technical stuff on our end to see if we can improve it because as you're saying it's unwatchable and I doubt that's doing anything for our already tarnished reputation!

I'm gonna stop doing "handycam" for the time being as this seems to be just making things worse!

Also we do actually really appreciate it when you guys put up vids and caps. Obviously it's not priority number one; but new members can come on here have a look at the vids and think "Hey thats a really good show I'm gonna watch that tonight" not "Hey that webstreams unwatchable I'm gonna watch xxxx instead!"

I have recorded the webshows from last week and will be recording Demi tonight. If I find time I'll try and put them up for your viewing pleasure! Smile

Anything I've missed that you want to know ask away, I'm in all day...

(16-01-2011 02:02 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  Would love to see Demi do the special trick she does with an aerosol can next time she is on the Chatgirl webstreamWink

You're gonna have to enlighten me to this, I am very intrigued! I'm working with her tonight so if you tell me soon I'll get her to do it!

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 17:58 by The Chat Girls.)
17-01-2011 17:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Thanks for the update.

I just wondered whether you had any plans to improve the sound quality on your channel, both on Sky and web?

Ever since you started broadcasting the sound has been very poor, the worst in the 900s. At first I thought it was just dodgy mics but it's the overall sound quality, including music and adverts. The sound is totally lacking in high frequencies and sounds really muffled, like it's coming through a blanket. I'm guessing it's a really low bitrate audio feed.

I can't believe you'd want it like this, nor that you're getting a discount from your uplink company for using such a low audio bitrate when your picture quality isn't too bad. Maybe it's a technical error at the studio.

Perhaps the studio technicians just have 'cloth ears' and haven't twigged the crap audio quality! If you flick round the 900s you'll hear what I mean - all the other channels have clear, bright normal audio and when you go back to Chatgirls it's all muffled in comparison.

Looking forward to your response.
17-01-2011 18:23
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

I have watched a few of the after hour shows. I have had no problems at all with the stream. Very smooth with no freezing that I have noticed while watching or viewing the recordings. For me, it's completely watchable.

A stream that does freeze up for me at will is the Elite Stream. With the constant locking up issues, that stream is unwatchable (914 mainly). There lies the problem. Some Elite stream viewers dont experience the same issues as some others. Elite also have no idea what is causing it as It's still an ongoing problem.

17-01-2011 18:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Thanks Chat Girls for keeping us informed. Big Grin

And yes Josh you are right, as I pointed out as well. It does seem daft when several people are watching the stream at the same time, and they all have different results. Surprised

Orca are as baffled by this as anyone, and don't know what's causing it. I'm beginning to think, it might just be down to this countries sub-standard transport stream. And certain area's with increased traffic at that particular time, might just be struggling to cope.

But it is a unique problem only experienced by Orca. So it must in some way be down to something there doing different to everyone else.
17-01-2011 19:04
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

(17-01-2011 18:23 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Thanks for the update.

I just wondered whether you had any plans to improve the sound quality on your channel, both on Sky and web?

Ever since you started broadcasting the sound has been very poor, the worst in the 900s. At first I thought it was just dodgy mics but it's the overall sound quality, including music and adverts. The sound is totally lacking in high frequencies and sounds really muffled, like it's coming through a blanket. I'm guessing it's a really low bitrate audio feed.

I can't believe you'd want it like this, nor that you're getting a discount from your uplink company for using such a low audio bitrate when your picture quality isn't too bad. Maybe it's a technical error at the studio.

Perhaps the studio technicians just have 'cloth ears' and haven't twigged the crap audio quality! If you flick round the 900s you'll hear what I mean - all the other channels have clear, bright normal audio and when you go back to Chatgirls it's all muffled in comparison.

Looking forward to your response.

No I'm totally with you on this one. I've heard better audio out my Commodore 64... I have mentioned this to the powers that be; I'll bring it up again and see if we can do anything about it. For now I advise putting a piece of cloth over your ears, seems to do the trick for us Tongue

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 20:29 by The Chat Girls.)
17-01-2011 20:27
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(17-01-2011 20:27 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  No I'm totally with you on this one. I've heard better audio out my Commodore 64... I have mentioned this to the powers that be; I'll bring it up again and see if we can do anything about it. For now I advise putting a piece of cloth over your ears, seems to do the trick for us Tongue

Big Grin Demi's knickers would probably do the trick!

I hope your aurally-challenged tekkies can sort it out.
17-01-2011 21:25
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

You'll find the evidence of Demi doing her aerosol can trick if you visit http://www.dazsavage.com and scroll down the page.

If you did manage to pursuade Demi to do her aerosol can trick it'd be great if someone was able to get video or some caps of her doing it again!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-01-2011 22:15
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

(17-01-2011 22:15 )jesswestisbest Wrote:  You'll find the evidence of Demi doing her aerosol can trick if you visit http://www.dazsavage.com and scroll down the page.

If you did manage to pursuade Demi to do her aerosol can trick it'd be great if someone was able to get video or some caps of her doing it again!

Oh God! Wish I'd never asked.... I don't think we pay her enough for that! I'll see what she says...

17-01-2011 22:49
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I think she made her feelings plain about having that link posted. laugh

And I can quite understand why you finished your show early tonight. With no callers.

But you have to ask yourself why there were no callers?

Your putting on a web only show, where the models are able to say and do anything they want. And your not showing anything that could not be shown live on air, even if you were still broadcasting.

OK, so your saying stuff, that couldn't be aired, but not showing anything, that couldn't be aired.

Your competing for business against other channels, where their models have already gone butt naked by this time. So you have to be willing to give the consumers (us), something we can't get elsewhere.

No offence, but this concept is never going to work without a bit of explicitness from time to time.
18-01-2011 00:24
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I think we need to take a step back for a moment and ask why CGTV decided to launch this web-based show, firstly, I think it's obvious that since switching to ch901 and finishing at 10pm they must have lost a great deal of revenue, secondly however, it did come about in response to numerous comments about the loss of the night show and calls for it's return both here and elsewhere.

The fact that Ofcom are not able to regulate this type of show, I believe is taking a little while to sink in, especially with the girls, as highlighted on Demi's show last night, when, whilst reading a text asked the Producer if she could say that word on air, the word was of course 'fuck'. I am sure that the more shows the girls do, the more comfortable they will become doing this type of format and the more nudity and possible risque shots we will see, but I would caution however against expecting to see open legged shots to camera with toys etc, don't think that's on the cards, from what I've heard, but we can always live in hope, I suppose.

So for all of us who asked to get the girls back doing night shows, it happened, be it for a shorter period than we would like at the moment, but with the added bonus of not being sure what we will see or hear during the show.
18-01-2011 05:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV