babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
sorry to say i lost all interest in this. the reason why?. its a babe channel show. which should be on the sky epg. there are free slots, so pick 1 up.

why wont the web only concept wont work?.

the web audience expect a lot more from a web show than there currently delivering.
the web audience is invariably younger, so theres less demand for the more mature presenter.

all i can see is there audience drifting off to other channels that offer the same grade of material, after the novelty of the web show wears off.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-01-2011 06:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I notice all the timings have been altered on the schedule, back to 11pm finish now. Surprised

Probably a wise move, until you establish a bit more of a following. and more people get to know about it. bladewave
18-01-2011 22:27
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Both the stream, and the show are looking better tonight. Big Grin

But a little bit of advise Chat Girls. The text service number would be nice, if it were displayed on the website near or next to the stream player. As at present, it's not on the website at all. Surprised
18-01-2011 23:41
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

I've not managed to view this webshow yet, but it's interesting reading all the comments. I think this concept can be made to work, but it seems it's still in an exploratory stage at the moment.
19-01-2011 12:07
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

i have seen a few of the web shows & as hexit has said its not working (for me & hexit at least) far to tame for a web show...i dont want full on hardcore (if i did i would just surf the net) but a little teasing, a pussy flash, a bit of REAL kitty rubbing over the top of knickers & so on but right now its far to tame...just like watching any of the the sky channels...infact some are a little harder, but not much.

maybe they are just starting off slowly & it will ghet a little harder...i will tune in from time to time to see how its going
19-01-2011 17:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The streams a bit glitchy for me tonight. Sad I don't know what anyone else is like, with this being a weird problem, with different results for each person.

I'll stick with it for the moment, and see if it improves.
19-01-2011 23:11
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

Well i checked what i recorded and same problem as you ace Sad

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
20-01-2011 02:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The stream is not good for me tonight again. Sad That's only 4 shows out of 11, so far. Sad

And again, an early finish. Surprised And Demi was getting calls this time. Huh
20-01-2011 23:20
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

I am finding myself more and more at a loss to understand the lack of response from callers/viewers to the "After Hours" shows, granted it is only available on the web, but I thought that computers were as common in households today as fridges etc, and yes, the stream is far from perfect, which they are aware of and trying to improve, in very much the same way Elite is, no coincidence they both have the same provider.

As for the show not being as explicit as many had hoped, it was never CGTV's intention to produce a 2.0 version of Sexstation or similar shows , it was however a way for them to continue to provide a slightly naughtier version of their "Night Show", who's loss following the move from ch948 had caused some consternation and disappointment among their fans.

I am afraid that if things continue as they are, it will not be too long before the powers that be decide to pull the plug on the whole idea, because as has been said, they are running a business. I for one would be sorry to see this concept end as at present it's the only way to see these gorgeous girls in all their glory.
21-01-2011 00:51
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(21-01-2011 00:51 )mucker Wrote:  I am finding myself more and more at a loss to understand the lack of response from callers/viewers to the "After Hours" shows, granted it is only available on the web, but I thought that computers were as common in households today as fridges etc, and yes, the stream is far from perfect, which they are aware of and trying to improve, in very much the same way Elite is, no coincidence they both have the same provider.

Well, to be honest, I'm not surprised at the lack of callers/viewers. As they have not particularly marketed it right.

They should be making there daytime viewers/callers aware of it, by advertising it in there OSG. But from what I've seen, it's not even advertised at all during the day.

So there daytime followers, are probably not even aware it even exists. The only time they advertise it on screen, is the last hour of the show. That's just not enough to make your viewers aware of it.

Plus there lack of response to any of these problems posted here, isn't helping maters. Certainly when they are on the forum, on quite a regular basis. It gives out the wrong impression, that if they don't care, then why should we.

I've even sent them a PM about certain problems, trying to keep it off the forum. But even though they have been on the forum several times since. No response.

Sorry if this seems a little long winded, but it's just how I see it.

All the best

Ace.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 14:29 by aceman65.)
21-01-2011 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV