babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
Well, first off, I think I owe Chat Girls TV, an apology. I did not have to lace into you as bad as I have done. Blush

This show is after all, still in the starting blocks, so to speak, and I neglected think about all the rules and regulations you have to check through, before you can legally do such a project.

Yes the daytime advertising should help pull in more viewers/customers, as the more people who are aware of the show, the better. But does that come at a cost of you having to tone down the content you can show?

Because as far as I am aware, you can not advertise a website address, if that site has 18R content on it. That's why SexStation can't advertise on Free to view channels.

But for some unknown reason, some other channels seem to get away with it, even though there websites do have 18R content on them. bladewave

Seems to be a bit of a grey area there. bladewave

All the best

Ace.
27-01-2011 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: CGTV "After Hours" Web Show Info & Chat
I'm a bit late to this particular thread but I have to say Chatgirl's response to criticism (27th Jan) was one of the best and most honest comments I've ever read from a Babechannel.

There are plenty of Babechannel producers who firstly wouldn't bother to post any comment; and if they did they would probably go all defensive and blame "external factors beyond our control" or something like that!

So thank you for your comments Chatgirl and I look forward to some naughty website Shows.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 23:36 by stueyboy.)
02-02-2011 21:49
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, no offence Chat Girls. But that was absolutely pathetic. annoyed

Advertise an after hours webshow on TV, and then end it after 5 minutes. annoyed

Your certainly not doing yourself any favours by doing this.
07-02-2011 23:10
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

If the reason for ending a scheduled webshow after approx 5mins tonight was no calls, then I would agree with you Ace, it was absolutely pathetic. I will however reserve judgment on the matter until hopefully we get some kind of explanation from ChatGirl. I know there have been some technical issues in the past with the phone system, that said, I still believe that the viewers deserved a fuller explanation than " We are going to have to finish early".
07-02-2011 23:53
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

First time in almost a week the stream was working ok for me to record as well eek

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
08-02-2011 01:12
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I get the distinct impression with Chatgirl TV that they really don't know what they're doing, combined with being chronically under-funded. Very much like the late, unlamented Chatback in fact.
08-02-2011 01:12
HEX!T Away
Retired

i wasn't surprised they had no calls after 10pm, they only had a few b4. the girl on screen looked sexy all in white, but did little or nothing in the way of encouraging her callers by getting semi nekid. fair enough if she isnt getting payed to do a hc webshow, but she should have at least tried to keep her viewers interested enough to be botherd to turn off the tv and switch over to the web.
nah, the web show is a fail. it has been going long enough for the viewers to know what to expect, and thats not a lot.
time for the producer/ owner to dip into his deep pockets, rummage past the boiled sweet and pull out a penny or 3 to get them a night show slot on tv, or give up on the idea of a night show all together.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-02-2011 02:53
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2011 02:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  i wasn't surprised they had no calls after 10pm, they only had a few b4. the girl on screen looked sexy all in white, but did little or nothing in the way of encouraging her callers by getting semi nekid. fair enough if she isnt getting payed to do a hc webshow, but she should have at least tried to keep her viewers interested enough to be botherd to turn off the tv and switch over to the web.
nah, the web show is a fail. it has been going long enough for the viewers to know what to expect, and thats not a lot.
time for the producer/ owner to dip into his deep pockets, rummage past the boiled sweet and pull out a penny or 3 to get them a night show slot on tv, or give up on the idea of a night show all together.

The girl.(her name is Lauren Daly by the way) may have only had a few calls between 9pm and 10pm, but from what I saw each did seem to last nearly to the cut off limit, which is more then I would have done Blush.

You say that Lauren should have got semi-naked to encourage the viewers to turn off the TV and switch over to the web. I may be a little thick (it has been known), but did you mean before 10pm or after, if you meant before 10pm I think the new OFCOM rules would have something to say on that http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid698958, if you meant after 10pm I don't think 4/5 minutes on-air gives a lot of time to get the calls rolling in.

As far as the webshow being a failure and the need for CGTV to buy a night show slot, I'm sure time will tell on both counts.
08-02-2011 11:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

there are still channels getting topless at 9:30 and nekid b4 11pm, so yeah she should have started undressing b4 10 and should have been topless @ 10. 5 minutes isnt a long time to hang about and make up yer mind whether there was gonna be any callers and that night was a cut and run...

i know her name is lauren, but i wasn't pointing fingers and blaming her so didn't mention her by name. its the producer who makes the decisions not the girls.
i dunno about you but i don't get off on balloons and feet. im just a normal perv who likes tits and ass. they want to make money there gonna have to cater for more than niche callers...

as for your time will tell.
it already is m8.
they said at the beginning that the show would expand in hours if there was enough interest. instead we see "it been quiet tonight, why wait another hour for 4 more calls. lets call it quits". so quite the opposite. there is little or no interest in a tame webshow as you can see by the overwhelming amount of posts on this topic Rolleyes
they really do need a tv channel to have any chance of making money from a night show. if you remember a couple of years back another channel lost its sky license and tried to run a web only show. it lasted about 3 months and folded. then more recently bang media lauched there version. it was on for less than 4 hours and they called it quits...
the reason is not enough passing trade. customers have to physically type the address not just pres the next button on the remote.
no m8 webshows that want to charge 1.53pm but dont offer anything different/harder than whats on tv are doomed to fail for reason only, lack of audience.
come to think of it, if sex station didnt have such a prominent position on this site i doubt it would do as well as it does.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 14:34 by HEX!T.)
08-02-2011 14:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

fair play to tonights girl, she is doing everything rite. but still isnt getting any calls... its not her fault but she is paying the price for the previous shows.
lols, and just as i finished typing that, amanda got her first call... well lets hope it picks up for her, because she is trying.

08-02-2011 23:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV