GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Arghhhhhhh I need a channel to go to!!! Help boys

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: Arghhhhhhh I need a channel to go to!!! Help boys
(08-01-2011 17:47 )alexfury Wrote:  dannii and lucy both need to be on a channel that lets them do 2for1s
Elite it is, then?Wink
Or... can Paradiso start up with 2-4-1's? I suspect that some channels see 2-4-1s as a potential waste of lovely lolly (why have one phone when you can have two?), but a Zarwood 2-4-1 will, without any doubt, pull in callers to paradiso faster than the network can connect them.
Ker-CHINGGG!!!!

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-01-2011 19:21
Find all posts by this user
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2011 10:59 )randybuble Wrote:  Gotta be Elite Tv, purely and simply because the other channels have shit picture and production quality, unworthy of someone like yourself.

THIS! Elite have the only channels with a crisp picture and decent mix of sets/lighting on a consistant basis. They would be nuts not to give you and Lucy a call or not to take a call from both of you (I have this image of an entity called "Zarwood" rather than two seperate women!).

Make it happen Elite.
08-01-2011 19:31
Ponty100 Offline
Boobaholic

Any channel which will let you do your `thang`, but Elite have the best picture quality.

Boobs - bigger the better
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 19:57 by Ponty100.)
08-01-2011 19:56
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

If no new channels are about to spring up to support the glut of available talent, then the choice is actually rather limited as there's only a few players in this market.
Cellcast channels are out due to their apparent issues with certain types of content from the girls, and of course the OSG fiasco.
Elite TV is possible, but they'll be a queue so Jamie will be cherry picking, unless they expand to a 3rd channel. People should also stop banging on about picture quality at Elite as whilst it's better than average, it's not good. 965 has low bitrate and bad blockiness. 914 is better at bitrate, but not full resolution.
Paradiso is also a good option as good quality images, and content is fairly up to the girls.
TopShelf TV for the evening slots and share some time with Laura - that's something to consider.
SportXXX would only work if they got their finger out and improved the picture quality a huge amount - otherwise shows would be a blocky mess.
Redlight may improve (certainly they're stating that fact), and indeed look to be increasing the number of channels. That may be sufficent for them to absorb a greater number of talented individuals.
TVX have dull sets, limited movement, and are quite a boring channel to watch. Don't think they'd be right for Dannii some how.

It will be a while for the dust to settle, but I do hope we'll get to see Dannii on both day and night time shows on whatever channel she does move to.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 20:03 by dirk362.)
08-01-2011 20:01
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Maybe it's time to merge this thread with the 'Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?' thread, since we've clearly all decided Dannii's next career move for her.
Don't argue, girlie! Just do...*wags finger sternly at hot, sheepish blonde* (hang on, there's a neat new fantasy for the 'wank bank' Big Grin)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-01-2011 20:05
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

thank god no one is saying go to babestation anywhere but babestation,but at the end of the day you should go to the channel that pays the most money,get that paper girl.AS LONG AS ITS NOT TAMESTATION.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 20:21 by anchorman.)
08-01-2011 20:20
bobek Offline
Banned

No need to bother with further replies here chaps, although the new channel is a bit Secret Squirrel. Ooh how exciting etc.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid717509
08-01-2011 20:43
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

Hi Dannii

If you are interested SexStation will love to give you a trial shift.

Check us out on http://www.sexstationtv.com

You can be as naughty and as naked as you want.

Contact me via the forum if you are interested. We are based in central london.
09-01-2011 17:47
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

my money is on tvx not just for dannii but lucy aswell

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
09-01-2011 17:49
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

Dannii is naughty but not that naughty! Not in public anyway.
10-01-2011 19:24
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles