Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

Babestation extortion - Please explain yourselves

Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Babestation extortion - Please explain yourselves
Surely it's daylight robbery when we finish our already expensive calls on our mobiles, then discover we've received 2 texts from BS, merely thanking us for our calls & yet charging us a pound per text received?!

This also effectively cuts our calls short because the sneaky texts sent during the conversation, uses up our remaining £2 credit.

It is nothing short of extortion, a blatant show of disrespect & a nasty surprise to your customers.

I was beaten to the punch by another caller & decided to hang up with the initial intention of trying again later, but knowing this would cost me additional, unjustified text charges, especially if it were to take numerous tries, means I shall not be calling your show again.

Such a shame that BS management have let the channel's reputation & customer base down by resorting to this.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 12:33 by Ducky.)
08-01-2011 12:20
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babestation extorsion - Please explain yourselves
I was caught out by that too, but the "connection charge" has been there for over a year and is mentioned in the small print. A certain other channel has a £3 charge, so as bad as it is, it could be worse Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-01-2011 12:56
weemax Offline
Junior Poster

Soon to go up with the VAT increase - suppose its fair though, why should they lose out, eh?

Pulling punches like that is akin to conning your customers.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 14:47 by weemax.)
08-01-2011 14:45
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

BS answer will be that the texts are actually your phone network cost of the call.

Other networks are usually £1.50p per text.

If you do try to call the long number with a mobile,you will be charged 20-30p per minute.
08-01-2011 15:04
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The thing that really galls me is the pointless message before you even get through to speak to a girl. From a mobile it can cost upto £5 before you even start speaking. I do not need to be f@cking well told about the website, nor do I need to be told about some dodgy fat bint sat home alone. No I want to speak to the girl on screen.
All the message needs to say is 'You are through to BS/GC' followed by the legal requirement bit, then ' You are being put through to the girl of your choice'-oh and then, 'You will not start being charged until you get through to the girl or begin to listen to the girl on another call!!'

If you don't get through straight away because someone gets in beforehand you either have to listen in then get connected or ring back later. Either way the cost soon mounts up.
If BS and the other channels don't start playing fairer they will ultimately suffer, given the precarious state of the economy and the financial restrictions all of us are having to face.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 15:35 by bytor.)
08-01-2011 15:33
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

nah there best trick is dont log the phone in for five mins when the girl is on the bed waiting for a call pulled this trick on BSX for a while especially when paige seems to be on cos they know there are punters wanting to get thru straight away so u get loads of people getting charged 2-3 times the connection charge

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2011 15:59
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

you have hit the nail on the head bytor.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
08-01-2011 18:59
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2011 15:59 )HannahsPet Wrote:  nah there best trick is dont log the phone in for five mins when the girl is on the bed waiting for a call pulled this trick on BSX for a while especially when paige seems to be on cos they know there are punters wanting to get thru straight away so u get loads of people getting charged 2-3 times the connection charge

The 'free line' trick is not exclusive to one babe channel. Here, courtesy of a now defunct channel, their incompetence, and their policy of using the mic for internal communication on day shows, is a two-part example vid of what actually happens when you're trying to call a babe at busy times. As is evident in the vid, the tactic is really unfair on the girls as well as the viewers. It looks to me like both girls are pretty uncomfortable about the situation, and I bet that's the case on any 'other channels' which might be operating similar rackets. As you say, HannahsPet, there's a fairly obvious reason why the babeshows do it, but in the light of what happened when the premium rate scams blew up in the face of the mainstream channels, any offending babeshows are incredibly stupid pulling such easily-detected stunts.

How Much Per Minute? - The reality of 'free lines' (Megaupload AVI file 67MB)
08-01-2011 19:08
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

This charge is one of several reasons why I don't call nights any more. I still call on days, as the charge isn't so bad if you get straight through. On nights, I normally have to try two or three times before getting through, so that's about £6 before I even get to the menu Rolleyes I probably wouldn't mind as much if it was a true connection charge ie. they take the extra £2 when you get past the "You're about to speak live" message.

Like I said, it's been there for over a year, so I don't think it's going anywhere unfortunately. Plenty of people will either be willing to pay or will get caught out and Cellcast will have their money before they even realise Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-01-2011 19:23
weemax Offline
Junior Poster

(08-01-2011 19:08 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  The 'free line' trick is not exclusive to one babe channel. Here, courtesy of a now defunct channel, their incompetence, and their policy of using the mic for internal communication on day shows, is a two-part example vid of what actually happens when you're trying to call a babe at busy times. As is evident in the vid, the tactic is really unfair on the girls as well as the viewers. It looks to me like both girls are pretty uncomfortable about the situation, and I bet that's the case on any 'other channels' which might be operating similar rackets. As you say, HannahsPet, there's a fairly obvious reason why the babeshows do it, but in the light of what happened when the premium rate scams blew up in the face of the mainstream channels, any offending babeshows are incredibly stupid pulling such easily-detected stunts.

How Much Per Minute? - The reality of 'free lines' (Megaupload AVI file 67MB)

I have just watched that video there & its nothing short of conning callers. I wonder what the girls themselves have to say about this - are they on here?

Perhaps they can clear up why they did this? Is it something they are still regularly part of I wonder?
10-01-2011 15:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV