Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How does a new girl get a shot on one of the channels?

mistamann22 Offline
account closed

How does a new girl get a shot on one of the channels?
I've got a friend who's an upcoming model. She is fit as a butcher's dog. She wants to get into the glamour industry and I suggested one of the 900 channels might be good exposure. But I can't find any info on how a girl could get a trial or even just apply to be on one of the stations.

Can anyone help?
08-01-2011 20:56
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How does a new girl get a shot on one of the channels?
I think it might be better if your friend joins the forum.
Seem to remember a similar post a while ago and that was the advice..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
08-01-2011 21:04
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Deja vu?..

Don't be pimpin' da ladies man. If she wanna be flashin' dem titties on de national teevee, she gotta be chasin' it 'erself.
08-01-2011 23:30
ashleigh embers Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-01-2011 23:30 )Nigma Wrote:  Deja vu?..

Don't be pimpin' da ladies man. If she wanna be flashin' dem titties on de national teevee, she gotta be chasin' it 'erself.

haha reading that has actually made me laugh out loud. I read it in my head with the accent of micheal jackson on bo selecta lol................schowmown heeee heeee owwwww
08-01-2011 23:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mistamann22 Offline
account closed

(08-01-2011 23:41 )ashleigh embers Wrote:  haha reading that has actually made me laugh out loud. I read it in my head with the accent of micheal jackson on bo selecta lol................schowmown heeee heeee owwwww

Funny and true. She need to do it for herself...thanks for the info.
09-01-2011 17:14
sexy scouse Offline
Junior Poster

hey you guys and girls give the guy a break from all your bitchin! Look at it this way.....at least he's supportive of his wannabe TVbabe....just tell him what he wants to know?

.....then we may all be in for a real treat if she's a proper stunner and gets the job!!

SEXY SCOUSE BINT!!
26-02-2011 06:53
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes agree get her on here and she can ask someone herself I got a friend of mine onto a channel but I went the right way about it and didn't come on here annoying people asking how to get a girl on a channel! you should get this girl to join and us on the forum we'll see if she has what it takes or not! we'll be the judge whether she is good enough or not for a babe channel?.bladewave

To be honest we are more into our established models than up and coming ones on this forum like Hannah Martin, Becky Roberts, Alexa Heart and Lucy-Anne Brooks that have actually made a name for themselves in the modelling business not someone who has just won a Page 3 Idol or Nuts Babe Search competition and it also not a place to come and try and get votes for a new model I could suggest she should get into the glamour business first then get herself in one of the top mens magazines and then she may be ready to join a 900 channel?.Cool
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2011 07:21 by Classic84.)
26-02-2011 07:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66