michelle thorne

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Michelle Thorne - Red light Lounge & Central : Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Michelle Thorne - Red light Central : Caps and Vids
^ I still blame her for Ofcom reversing their decision to allow the women to swear on the mic (Not that I care about whether a woman swears) a few years back lol. The decision was made, and soon we started hearing the women swear more often, but it was Michelle who overdid it so much, that I can only attribute this as the cause for the language taming, as crazy as that sounds. None of the other women would swear as much as she used to. An example below Big Grin

"Hey you FUC*ING sexy CUM buckets out there, come and stick your big fat throbbing COCKS up my FUC*ING dripping wet FUC*ING C*NT. OOHHH YEAHHH, push that FU*KING cock right inside me, pull it out and SLAM it up my FU*KING dirty SH*T HOLE and F*CK me till I EXPLODE all over you FU*KHEADS.

That's a pretty accurate example of how she used to talk on the mic, and she's put so much emphasis on the swear words, especially the F word, and other human anatomy. Each time on the mic, she'd usually say the F word at least five times, more loudly than the other words.

After a while, I began to wonder if Ofcom would go back on their decision because of this Bounce
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 17:45 by mrmann.)
25-04-2015 17:45
Find all posts by this user
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Michelle Thorne - Red light Lounge & Central : Chat & Discussion
I liked hearing Michelle talking like that on open mic - yeah she pushed it but it was to get people to call in and she genuinely sounded horny (still does)! What do you expect from a channel in the Adult section it's not much more than you heard on Big Brother, The Apprentice or any number of films on TV - apart from MellonFarmer!
26-04-2015 10:38
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I am concerned about Michelle`s weigh loss. Michelle had such sexy legs but now they are rather thin
02-05-2015 00:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not, michelle still looks great to me and did another good 2hr nightshow tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
02-05-2015 00:43
snoop69 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-04-2015 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I still blame her for Ofcom reversing their decision to allow the women to swear on the mic (Not that I care about whether a woman swears) a few years back lol. The decision was made, and soon we started hearing the women swear more often, but it was Michelle who overdid it so much, that I can only attribute this as the cause for the language taming, as crazy as that sounds. None of the other women would swear as much as she used to. An example below Big Grin

"Hey you FUC*ING sexy CUM buckets out there, come and stick your big fat throbbing COCKS up my FUC*ING dripping wet FUC*ING C*NT. OOHHH YEAHHH, push that FU*KING cock right inside me, pull it out and SLAM it up my FU*KING dirty SH*T HOLE and F*CK me till I EXPLODE all over you FU*KHEADS.

That's a pretty accurate example of how she used to talk on the mic, and she's put so much emphasis on the swear words, especially the F word, and other human anatomy. Each time on the mic, she'd usually say the F word at least five times, more loudly than the other words.

After a while, I began to wonder if Ofcom would go back on their decision because of this Bounce

been a member of her website up until recently and really wish she had used some of this language in her videos. in the gangbang and spitroasting scenes she rarely says anything and at the end just mutters "spunk on my face". I wish she would take control and be more dominant and not let the guys treat her like a piece of meat (ben kelly)
10-05-2015 20:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

[split] Michelle Thorne - Red light Central : Caps and Vids
Very filthy show from Michelle last night. she looked very filthy in her black outfit and was on her best filthy form all night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 09:29 by Rammyrascal.)
24-05-2015 09:28
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Michelle Thorne gave a hot performance of consistant high quality last night.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-05-2015 10:42
theowl Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Michelle Thorne - Red light Central : Caps and Vids
thanks zxcc for all the posts. keep em coming!
01-07-2015 22:02
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

With RLC gone is that the end of Michelle on our Babechannels?
02-07-2015 10:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

At the moment yes, Michelle won't be on the babeshows anytime soon, but hasn't ruled out being on the shows again

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2015 10:51
Thread Closed 

michelle thorne