gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

How do the babe channels hire their cameramen?

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: How do the babe channels hire their cameramen?
I know this sounds crazy but it must get boring after about a week and the novelty wearing off. Doing the day shows must be worse almost sleep inducing.I doubt it pays well also.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
03-02-2011 02:29
Find all posts by this user
Jam Da Man Offline

(03-02-2011 02:29 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I know this sounds crazy but it must get boring after about a week and the novelty wearing off. Doing the day shows must be worse almost sleep inducing.I doubt it pays well also.

Oh I don't know - It probably beats working outside in -7 celsius.

Inside work, plenty to look at. The pay can't be that bad (especially in London, where pay rates are supposedly higher than most parts of the country.)
Experience/talent not necessary. I'd be there like a shot. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

03-02-2011 16:45
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the cameramen on those channels cocks must be about dead or falling off, i know mine would be with all those sexy girls, especially in one place NAKED, laugh

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
04-06-2011 22:17
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2011 16:45 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(03-02-2011 02:29 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I know this sounds crazy but it must get boring after about a week and the novelty wearing off. Doing the day shows must be worse almost sleep inducing.I doubt it pays well also.

Oh I don't know - It probably beats working outside in -7 celsius.

Inside work, plenty to look at. The pay can't be that bad (especially in London, where pay rates are supposedly higher than most parts of the country.)
Experience/talent not necessary. I'd be there like a shot. Smile
Wish I could work in the warmth that is -7, I work inside in temperatures of -22..Tongue

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
04-06-2011 22:38
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

hi guys i live in ireland so i would like to know do the babeshows put ads in papers for cameramen

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
07-06-2011 19:17
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

also how much do the cameramen earn per night or per week

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
12-06-2011 17:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2011 22:17 )operoc25 Wrote:  Some of the cameramen on those channels cocks must be about dead or falling off, i know mine would be with all those sexy girls, especially in one place NAKED, laugh

I think some of those cameramen are getting BJ's off screen during breaks. Also, the cameramen switch places, so it's not one cameraman in one place the whole night, at least I wouldn't think so.

JK of course, about the BJ's, because stuff like that couldn't possibly happen in this business where everyone is classy and conservative laugh

As for hiring cameramen, well my guess is that most of the people who have started these channels, have hired their friends. They know they are going to have tons of people trying to get a job on one of these channels, so they likely take the easy road and hire who they know right off the bat, or at least they keep the same crew for a long time. I could be wrong.
13-06-2011 23:50
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2011 17:14 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  also how much do the cameramen earn per night or per week

Fuckin hell, you want paying as well..WinkBig Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
14-06-2011 00:09
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles