Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

January Transfer Window

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: January Transfer Window
(10-01-2011 20:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  welcome to the elite family gemma and emma. agree they are a perfect fit for elitetv. But jamie i do think you need to sign some night babes since you have lost hazel, delta and daneille may over recent weeks and caty cole is going to days temporaily. think you should try and get annie bullah and tori lee to nights

ps jamie try and get emma and gemma to do guest appearances on nights

The night time rota is full and I can honestly say I have never had the pleasure of working with a better, nicer, stronger line up. Perfection is........

Ashley Emma
Caty Cole
Charlie O'Neal
Dionne Daniels
Lori Buckby
Mica Martinez
Paige Green
Sophia Knight

Add to this the occasional night shows from Becky, Rachel, Alice, Danica, Sophia Lares etc and what more could a man wish for!
10-01-2011 20:59
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

boooo you really need a Quality Brazilian play maker with two quality strikers up front TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-01-2011 21:00
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

That is a very good group of babes,
I like most of them Big Grin

but still Tori Lee.....

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
10-01-2011 21:08
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

this is great news Big Grin, finally get to cap Gemma on a decent webstream Smile
10-01-2011 21:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2011 20:59 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Add to this the occasional night shows from Becky, Rachel, Alice, Danica, Sophia Lares etc and what more could a man wish for!

answer: not much jamie as youve got a fantastic roster of night babes, probably at the moment the best lineup of babes on all the shows and now youve posted what the current night roster is, agree no signings need to be made at the moment

do think you should try and get kelly bell onto the elite roster as for me she also is a perfect fit for elite tv, she has the most front pages ever by a glamour model for a tabloid newspaper (well over 100) and is mindblowingly gorgeous. Also having met kelly i know she would be a great person to have away from the cameras as she has a very friendly personality and also would be a great mentor for the younger elite babes like mica as kelly has been a glamour model for around 12 years and therefore has been there done that interms of the industry

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 21:18 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2011 21:16
Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine

Emma and Gemma are very nice signings Smile just wish Evelynn could have made the hat-trick Wink
10-01-2011 21:32
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

bit of me is disappointed with no laura bates or fernanda.

but you cant really go wrong with gemma and emma .

shame your getting no more night girls though jamie you could do with 2 more
10-01-2011 21:47
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

All makes for a very strong line-up on Elite Days. I wish the new arrivals all the best in their new homes. Hopefully there's plenty of shifts available for all the girls, and both new arrivals and all existing signings can continue to provide quality viewing for loyal Elite fans. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-01-2011 21:59
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hmmm Emma not the girl i would of choose Jamie think Evelynn would have been a far better signing for Elite... I like Gemma hiles smart move on that one..

As for the night roster i agree with ya preety strong line up of girls.. except one Lori out tori lee in Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 22:18 by Trickster.)
10-01-2011 22:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-01-2011 21:59 )Regenerated Wrote:  All makes for a very strong line-up on Elite Days. I wish the new arrivals all the best in their new homes. Hopefully there's plenty of shifts available for all the girls, and both new arrivals and all existing signings can continue to provide quality viewing for loyal Elite fans. Smile

there will be plenty of shifts im sure as a lot of the elite daygirls are still active in the glamour industry so elite will need babes to come in as cover

Piper Niven Superfan
10-01-2011 22:24
Thread Closed