RE: January Transfer Window
Emma Spellar on Elite eek ...
[Image: quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DB.jpg]
10-01-2011 22:38
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, Emma and Gemma are well suited to fit right in with the Elite Glamour look. Big Grin

Not really a shock to me though. As there was only one channel were they could really go. Big Grin

Now all I need, is a truck load of Coffee. As I think sleep has now become an endangered species. laugh
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 22:48 by aceman65.)
10-01-2011 22:43
rover Offline

(10-01-2011 20:59 )elitetvonline Wrote:  
(10-01-2011 20:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  welcome to the elite family gemma and emma. agree they are a perfect fit for elitetv. But jamie i do think you need to sign some night babes since you have lost hazel, delta and daneille may over recent weeks and caty cole is going to days temporaily. think you should try and get annie bullah and tori lee to nights

ps jamie try and get emma and gemma to do guest appearances on nights

Add to this the occasional night shows from Becky, Rachel, Alice, Danica, Sophia Lares etc and what more could a man wish for!
This is the one that interests me most.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
11-01-2011 00:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(10-01-2011 20:59 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Add to this the occasional night shows from Becky, Rachel, Alice, Danica, Sophia Lares etc and what more could a man wish for!

Delta White returning to the foldWink
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 02:19 by tsurugi.)
11-01-2011 02:18
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(10-01-2011 20:59 )elitetvonline Wrote:  The night time rota is full and I can honestly say I have never had the pleasure of working with a better, nicer, stronger line up. Perfection is........

Ashley Emma
Caty Cole
Charlie O'Neal
Dionne Daniels
Lori Buckby
Mica Martinez
Paige Green
Sophia Knight

And here we were, led to believe she was on her way out - it's almost as if people on here don't always know what they're talking about Wink

And long may she stay
Cool

11-01-2011 02:27
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Mmmm I admit I was hopeful that at least one of the two main ex-Elite babes that are currently adrift in the aftermath of the 'Big Bang' would have ended up back on Elite but it looks like there will be no fatted calf laid out...

Never mind, best of luck to the new girls. And yes it's good to see Mica Martinez - the Enigma of Elite ™ Smile - is safely on board for the time being. Moody? Sometimes... but stunning and always intriguing
11-01-2011 03:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

2 very very good signings and happy to see them at elite as in my opinion it is the best babechannel, however having looked at the list posted of the night girls, I do think there was room for at least 1 new girl maybe 2. From a personal point of view there are only 3 girls on the list that appeal to me, but generally speakin I have called them all and as much as there very good at there job, the same girls all the time reduces your appeal to call in, fresh faces can be reinvigorating. But that's just a personal view, enjoy elite non the less
11-01-2011 13:26
bobek Offline
Banned

(11-01-2011 02:27 )Sooky™ Wrote:  And here we were, led to believe she was on her way out - it's almost as if people on here don't always know what they're talking about Wink

And long may she stay
Cool

Most of them know exactly what they're talking about. Unfortunately it tends to be utter bollocks. Big Grin
11-01-2011 13:35
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

What I don't understand is how there can be no room for a new full time night girl, yet apparantly there is space for ANOTHER 2 girls on days ? The day show roster is swamped as it is !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-01-2011 14:05
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

I don't normally like to criticise girls I dont like on here because usually it's a waste of time, but these have got to be the two most underwhelming signings Elite could have made, especially given the Bangbabes that were/are available to pick from. I can think of 5 Pad/Bang girls off the top of my head who would have made better signings.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
12-01-2011 01:02
Thread Closed