Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

January Transfer Window

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: January Transfer Window
(11-01-2011 14:05 )Freebird Wrote:  What I don't understand is how there can be no room for a new full time night girl, yet apparantly there is space for ANOTHER 2 girls on days ? The day show roster is swamped as it is !

agree with the first point, elite have lost 3 nightbabes recently, delta, hazel & danielle maye yet no replacements. but dont think the day roster is that swamped when babes are off working or ill,

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2011 01:12
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

kitty
becky
rachel
cara
alice
sophia lares
hannah
leah
others

that seems a lot especially when you add danica when shes back plus the 2 new additions.

the nightshow probably only needs 1 more body as all the night show girls do work a fair amount of shifts now and theres always the one off shows from the day squad.
12-01-2011 01:17
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(10-01-2011 20:35 )gazfc Wrote:  Grrrrr no evelynn really disappoints me

Edit: Nobody's leaving are they???

i feel the same way gazfc eek Sad

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
12-01-2011 02:00
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I have to say the 2 girls picked were the obvious choices...Which is why its a bit of a let down...

They are 2 peas in a pod, either one on there own is fine but i for one feel that Elite is desperately

lacking in a few ethnic babes to add some much needed colour to the proceedings day or night!
12-01-2011 02:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-01-2011 01:17 )chrislatimer Wrote:  kitty
becky
rachel
cara
alice
sophia lares
hannah
leah
others

that seems a lot especially when you add danica when shes back plus the 2 new additions.

the nightshow probably only needs 1 more body as all the night show girls do work a fair amount of shifts now and theres always the one off shows from the day squad.

missing anastasia & vikki thomas from the line up there chris. it does seem a lot, but remember a lot of the elite daybabes are still active in the glamour industry and will be away doing shoots etc and cant work therefore at elite. also lots of the elite babes work on the nightshows too. Then you need babes to cover for when babes are ill or cant come in for other reasons. so getting emma and gemma in is a good move.

pretty much agree with aston's point about elite lacking in ethnic babes. where i agree is that elite doesnt have babes from all 4 countries of the uk as they dont have any welsh or northern irish babes, but they do have sophia lares who is trinidadian and anastasia is russian. would be nice to get some more ethnic babes in but overall i think elite now has the best rosters both day and night now, each babe is quality and no deadwood

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 10:23 by Rammyrascal.)
12-01-2011 10:22
Charlemagne Offline

(12-01-2011 10:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 01:17 )chrislatimer Wrote:  that seems a lot especially when you add danica when shes back plus the 2 new additions.

missing anastasia & vikki thomas from the line up there chris. it does seem a lot, but remember a lot of the elite daybabes are still active in the glamour industry and will be away doing shoots etc and cant work therefore at elite. also lots of the elite babes work on the nightshows too. Then you need babes to cover for when babes are ill or cant come in for other reasons. so getting emma and gemma in is a good move.
What's stopping Elite from moving back to three channels.
Its the ideal time to expand, when the opposition are at their weakest.
They would then be able to fully utlise all these fine young ladies.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 12:06 by Charlemagne.)
12-01-2011 10:30
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Day shows are 23 shifts (if you say only 1 girl ealry shift Mon-Fri). 14 day shifts and 9 mornings.

Say 10 active girls, that is 2 or 3 shifts per week assuming no one is off on holiday etc.

With 10 girls you will average at least 1 weeks holiday from 1 per month, assuming 4 weeks hol per year. So cover will be needed.

Add in photoshoots, modelling trips etc, and I think the numbers are about right.

Also looking at the nights issue, Elite should be able to get at least 1 day girl on nights per week, assuming they are available. That is allowing for 1 night shift per month ala Alice. In fact with all the day girls who have, or are doing nights they could do 2 days girls per week on a night special.

Look at the last month or so, Becky did how many days in a row, 7? that shows they needed more days girls.

I still think they need 1 night girl, as a replacement for Delta. But Jamie seems happy with the current lineup.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 10:37 by bcl.)
12-01-2011 10:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-01-2011 10:35 )bcl Wrote:  Day shows are 23 shifts (if you say only 1 girl ealry shift Mon-Fri). 14 day shifts and 9 mornings.

Say 10 active girls, that is 2 or 3 shifts per week assuming no one is off on holiday etc.

With 10 girls you will average at least 1 weeks holiday from 1 per month, assuming 4 weeks hol per year. So cover will be needed.

Add in photoshoots, modelling trips etc, and I think the numbers are about right.

Also looking at the nights issue, Elite should be able to get at least 1 day girl on nights per week, assuming they are available. That is allowing for 1 night shift per month ala Alice. In fact with all the day girls who have, or are doing nights they could do 2 days girls per week on a night special.

Look at the last month or so, Becky did how many days in a row, 7? that shows they needed more days girls.

I still think they need 1 night girl, as a replacement for Delta. But Jamie seems happy with the current lineup.

well worked out bcl and agree, as i said earlier elite needs plenty of cover for daybabes who are away working and as you say for when the babes are on holiday.

as for the night situation elite could theoretically put a daybabe on every night of the week, but think 1 daybabe on nights a week is fine. do think elite does need a couple of more nightbabes but jamie has said he is happy with the night roster at the moment

the only way elite will add babes is if one leaves and the only way they will go back to three channels is if they bring in a lot more babes than they have which wont happen

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2011 11:01
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(12-01-2011 02:55 )astonv1 Wrote:  I have to say the 2 girls picked were the obvious choices...Which is why its a bit of a let down...

They are 2 peas in a pod, either one on there own is fine but i for one feel that Elite is desperately

lacking in a few ethnic babes to add some much needed colour to the proceedings day or night!

Not even necessarily ethnic but just some girls who look different to what they've already got. They could have picked from:

Fernanda
Rochelle (yea I know she does nights, their night roster could do with a little freshening up)
Lynsey
Kimberley Gordon
(I won't say Sammie P for obvious reasons)

Even if they did want more blondes I personally think Evelynn or Dannii Harwood would have been better options. It's a bit like being in the market for Messi or Ronaldo and you end up signing Steve Sidwell!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
12-01-2011 11:12
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(12-01-2011 11:12 )smoothc Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 02:55 )astonv1 Wrote:  I have to say the 2 girls picked were the obvious choices...Which is why its a bit of a let down...

Not even necessarily ethnic but just some girls who look different to what they've already got. They could have picked from:

Fernanda
Rochelle (yea I know she does nights, their night roster could do with a little freshening up)
Lynsey
Kimberley Gordon
(I won't say Sammie P for obvious reasons)

Even if they did want more blondes I personally think Evelynn or Dannii Harwood would have been better options. It's a bit like being in the market for Messi or Ronaldo and you end up signing Steve Sidwell!

Maybe i shouldnt have just said ethnic (thats just my preference) but yes agreed that they need a different look...Rochelle would still be a massive plus on nights if she could be signed!
12-01-2011 11:58
Thread Closed