RE: January Transfer Window
Evelynn should be in the best channel.

Come on Jamie !!!
12-01-2011 14:19
Find all posts by this user
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(12-01-2011 10:35 )bcl Wrote:  Day shows are 23 shifts (if you say only 1 girl ealry shift Mon-Fri). 14 day shifts and 9 mornings.

Say 10 active girls, that is 2 or 3 shifts per week assuming no one is off on holiday etc.

With 10 girls you will average at least 1 weeks holiday from 1 per month, assuming 4 weeks hol per year. So cover will be needed.

Add in photoshoots, modelling trips etc, and I think the numbers are about right.

Also looking at the nights issue, Elite should be able to get at least 1 day girl on nights per week, assuming they are available. That is allowing for 1 night shift per month ala Alice. In fact with all the day girls who have, or are doing nights they could do 2 days girls per week on a night special.

Look at the last month or so, Becky did how many days in a row, 7? that shows they needed more days girls.

I still think they need 1 night girl, as a replacement for Delta. But Jamie seems happy with the current lineup.

Just to pick up on the one point bcl...& to give a bit of clarity to it...

Becky did 8 out of 9 days, which was wholly due to the weather conditions around the country at the time, she was scheduled to do 2 breakfast shows & only one or two daytime shows within that period. Had the conditions not been so bad the other girls would have made their scheduled appearances. It doesn't neccessarily mean they needed more day girls (at that particular time). Had Becky not "lived" at the studio for the duration of those days though, Elite would undoubtably of struggled to have 2 girls on each of those days.

Very good post though & certainly something that's pretty much how I'd see it too. I'd think Elite have something up the sleeve on how to accomodate all the girls & see that the girls already there prior to "Bang gate" don't lose any shifts. With three girls "potentially" missing from February's schedule for a while at the same time, then the cover will probably be needed then.

Let's not forget Caty Cole said that Elite did have "Plans" at the time of another channel starting up....Perhaps those "Plans" are beginning to take a more forward step. bladewaveCool

Personally I'd be saying "Watch this space" Big Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 22:46 by Rael 74.)
12-01-2011 18:47
bangmetoo Offline
Senior Poster

You missed out on lovely LAURA BATES.....

Laura bates..only real woman on here ( fact ) no fake shit!!!....
12-01-2011 19:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite have signed a new night babe. its jenny laird, who has confirmed on her facebook today she is doing nights

Piper Niven Superfan
13-01-2011 00:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(12-01-2011 19:31 )bangmetoo Wrote:  You missed out on lovely LAURA BATES.....

sadly laura is having a operation tomorrow i think it is.

plus shes going to red light i gather when shes over it.
13-01-2011 00:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

laura is having an operation tomorrow, and once she's recovered and ready for work she'll decide on a channel

Piper Niven Superfan
13-01-2011 00:47
bangmetoo Offline
Senior Poster

(13-01-2011 00:39 )chrislatimer Wrote:  sadly laura is having a operation tomorrow i think it is.

plus shes going to red light i gather when shes over it.

Yes lauras operation is in the morning! But she has already stated on her chat that she will decide on a channel when's she is better! She has had offers but nothing is confirmed ( straight from the horses mouth ) she said she wants to recover before dedicating her time to a new channel!!!! Can't wait to see her back!!!!

13-01-2011 01:05
bangmetoo Offline
Senior Poster

(13-01-2011 00:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  laura is having an operation tomorrow, and once she's recovered and ready for work she'll decide on a channel

Well said rammy!!!!

13-01-2011 01:06
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

dont mean to sound rude but elite nights for me are mostly boring same girls on most nights why cant kitty lea do the odd nightshow
13-01-2011 03:02
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(13-01-2011 03:02 )hucker123 Wrote:  dont mean to sound rude but elite nights for me are mostly boring same girls on most nights why cant kitty lea do the odd nightshow

she stopped doing them for contractual reasons, plus she was missing her daytime shows as that what she seems to enjoy more .
13-01-2011 03:07
Thread Closed