Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Good Bye Asian Babes
30-09-2020 17:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Yes, it looks like they have shut down the Thai channel. It's been around a long time and I am very sorry to see it go. I don't know if there is a glimmer of hope; it has gone down and risen back up again a few times in the past. Looks pretty final, but maybe they can pull something together once more. R.I.P. Asian Connections.
30-09-2020 23:48
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Very saddening, if this is indeed the death knell.

So many favourites of mine over the years in Ice, Amy, Daisy, Nadia, and more...

Thank you for the memories and the naughtiness! Best of luck to all involved in the channel in the future!
01-10-2020 03:19
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

This is sad news, but I have to say that it is not altogether surprising as the channel has been in terminal decline for quite a while. From what I heard a previous owner made off and left debts to the new management team (Amy and nominally Nana) and despite Amy's best efforts, it was a massive struggle. Babestation's unreasonable contract terms didn't help. Though it does appear poor interpersonal relations between Amy and one or two other girls over the long term didn't help (Kitty and Ali who both at different times left the channel). Despite this, Amy deserves a lot of sympathy for having to make do with such a poor hand of cards
01-10-2020 06:01
covkid Offline
Master Poster

I think there has been a severe lack of support and investment from Babestation UK for the channel, as well as UK girls having a lot of moans about the channel. In fact it was the UK girls who insisted on the Pervecam prices being increased from 10 credits to 30.
01-10-2020 14:19
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2020 06:01 )crankshaft Wrote:  This is sad news, but I have to say that it is not altogether surprising as the channel has been in terminal decline for quite a while. From what I heard a previous owner made off and left debts to the new management team (Amy and nominally Nana) and despite Amy's best efforts, it was a massive struggle. Babestation's unreasonable contract terms didn't help. Though it does appear poor interpersonal relations between Amy and one or two other girls over the long term didn't help (Kitty and Ali who both at different times left the channel). Despite this, Amy deserves a lot of sympathy for having to make do with such a poor hand of cards

Amy saved the channel on several occasions, heroically. I don't know why she was so difficult the last few years, but having the stress of keeping the channel afloat cannot have helped. I hope all the girls land on their feet, and maybe some new channel can emerge.
01-10-2020 17:23
bhoy1888 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I hope amy rots in hell,horrible bitch,the thai hitler,thought she was bigger than everybody else.....
01-10-2020 20:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A few years ago, I wrote quite regularily on these pages. I said then that part of the motivation in BS taking the channel over was to eliminate a perceived threat of a rival service.

But if that was not the case the motivation was purely financial. No channel is a charity case and if the income does not cover the costs and some then sooner or later the inevitable will happen.

Locally, the channel did not help themselves in their recruitment. Whilst the performers may have brought some intrigue they would also have put off a lot of potential callers. And, whenever I did tune in, even the 'normal' girls were not exactly over-worked with calls or cam.

And BS also contributed in the ultimate failure with their scam 'tip-goals'. You saw it on the screen. You never knew who it referred to. And I never saw a completed one actually performed.
01-10-2020 21:25
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

They just did not get the level of calls to sustain the channel. They were lucky if they got 2 calls per hour. Babestation gave them channel 922 to broadcast on from 5.30am - 10.00pm. Plus 5.00am - 5.30am on 908, 7 days a week. So they can't really complain about any lack of promotion in the UK. They were also included on Babestation's website, with access to fully nude shows all through the day and a couple of hours before and after the TV broadcasts.
Asian Connections as always been a niche babechannel, with a lower audience than the UK based channels.
The economic situation in the UK and the rest of the world is killing the adult television industry. Every babechannel is struggling for calls now and it won't be long before another major change in channel circumstances is announced.
Amalgamation's seems to be the only way forward for the remaining dwindling adult channels.
When you look how many 900 channels have disappeared over the last 2 years, it doesn't look good for the future.
01-10-2020 22:12
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

This is the end of an era for sure! If anyone has any caps or/and videos that haven’t been posted before (new or old) please post anyway. Although the show has changed dramatically in the past few years let’s see some videos to see how the years have pasted by! From the days of Lisa, Cherry, Cat & Sara to Nadia, Minny, Daisy & Jasmine.

P.S Always loved the old music better, if they ever make a return we need the instrumental music mix back! laugh
02-10-2020 03:32

preetiandpriya.com