fence post

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Now they just need to get Balloon back.
18-08-2015 13:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

(18-08-2015 13:44 )nilford Wrote:  Now they just need to get Balloon back.

Or Ali, or Ice...the list is long of the dear departed!
18-08-2015 15:55
Revrev Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya,
I don't watch Asian Babes that often, but as a guy with a panty fetish, i just wanted to say thanks to Nancy and Amy for an amazing show full of crotch shots and bum teasing and upskirt. A panty fan's bounty. Great stuff.

So many beautiful women who have blessed us with their jiggly bits over the years...
Lynda Leigh, Vikki Peach, Verity Strict all good in 2018
23-08-2015 21:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If everyone has finished waffling, how about an actual video, here's Amy & Nadia :

[Image: image-6757_55E227C1.jpg]
[Image: image-A07F_55E227C1.jpg]
[Image: image-5992_55E227C1.jpg]

Video :

https://mega.nz/#!7QUXnChC!aOhLxpOWJLUW9...1r1oE6r1Yc

(19 min/103 MB)
29-08-2015 22:47
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Short vid of Angie & Lisa at end of shift :

30-08-2015 23:42
wim Offline
Account Closed

TEASE HOUR

Has anyone caught the so-called Tease Hour 9:00-10:00 PM lately? Talk about dead! I caught Lisa and Angie yesterday and they got maybe three or four calls the whole hour. It was almost painful to watch. Back in the spring this hour was buzzing - tons of movement and energy, girls like Amy, Lisa, Sara, and Nancy stripping down to sexy clothing and giving great nipple tease, prompting lots of phone calls and all in all a really terrific show that left you wanting more when they shut down at 10 PM. Now the girls don't take any of their "daytime" clothing off and pretty much sit there and talk to each other and to the producers. Well, this is what the current ban on nudity of any type, however tame, has left us. It is killing the 4 AM spicy show too, but that is a topic for another post.
01-09-2015 11:42
nilford Offline
fence post

I don't pin any hopes or expectations on the so-called tease hour. I find the Thai Chat team themselves embody allure, whether they're partially stripping off and sucking their fingers or not. A little more movement is welcome, I suppose, as long as it's not too frenetic (the stream quality is such that the image tends to cube up on fast movement), but I have no need of this supposedly spicier content. I only add this for balance, because, while there will be a number of viewers as frustrated as wim is by the tameness or whatever of the tease hour, a similar number will take my view and lay no great store by it.
02-09-2015 16:39
wim Offline
Account Closed

(02-09-2015 16:39 )nilford Wrote:  I don't pin any hopes or expectations on the so-called tease hour. I find the Thai Chat team themselves embody allure, whether they're partially stripping off and sucking their fingers or not. A little more movement is welcome, I suppose, as long as it's not too frenetic (the stream quality is such that the image tends to cube up on fast movement), but I have no need of this supposedly spicier content. I only add this for balance, because, while there will be a number of viewers as frustrated as wim is by the tameness or whatever of the tease hour, a similar number will take my view and lay no great store by it.

Hey Nilford, absolutely fair enough. I don't really expect much from the tease hour either, my post was more of an observation to point out how things have changed in a couple of months. It's really the spicy show at 4 AM that disappoints me because the trajectory of it was really moving toward something wonderful, and that has all been rolled back. I too find the Thai girls alluring simply for their beauty, but also because their tease and their vibe are more appealing than what you get on the London shows. These things can be appreciated whether in spicy or non-spicy format. But I have been outspoken about wanting to have at least some segment of sexually oriented, nightshow content, partly because this is ultimately why I log on to the shows, and partly because it will generate the revenue needed to keep the channel alive (something we all want). My point was also about the drop in callers, and that matters because it is my impression that Asian Connections, along with several other babe channels, is not on very secure footing. While I'm not one of those clamoring for the return of Hardcore, it's hard to deny that stronger content equals more callers, and I found the content of a few months ago (mainly exquisite tease followed by some reward in the form of nipple and breast teasing) to be the perfect solution by generating lots of calls and making for a very enjoyable and entertaining show. I am otherwise in perfect agreement with the points you made, thanks!
02-09-2015 18:44
nilford Offline
fence post

That's okay, man! What I posted probably came across as stuffier than I meant it to.
02-09-2015 19:40
wim Offline
Account Closed

I criticize Asian Connections often (in my mind justifiably), but I also like to give praise where praise is due. In this morning’s 4 AM show, Nadia did something delightfully erotic. She had her legs up in the air showing off her “package,” and when she came back up to a sitting position, she had pulled down her bra so that both nipples were popped out, erect, for the camera. She held that for several seconds before covering up. Just so you know that this was not by accident, a few moments later she repeated it. She looked amazing. And this gives me occasion to say something nice about her. Two months ago, I would have told you that Nadia was my least favourite performer, and I dreaded when she was on shift (which seemed like always). She never smiled, she constantly made faces at the camera, rolled her eyes, took the phone away from her mouth to say something apparently sarcastic to the other performer or to a producer, and during a time when most of the other girls were giving us great nipple tease shows, she was showing nothing, irritatingly adjusting her bra strap about a thousand times per show. I thought, how disingenuous, this ladyboy who was just a few years ago baring all and wanking for the camera at Thai Hardcore, acts like it is her life’s greatest sacrifice to flash a nipple. She also seemed to drag the whole vibe of the show down with her, and it was only really confident and dynamic performers like Ali who could ignore this or even get Nadia to lighten up. But in the last month or so, I think we’ve seen quite a transformation. Nadia is smiling, she is more engaged with callers and not with making comments about them, and in this sad time when exposing nipples and breasts has been all but eliminated from the spicy show, she has been one of the few to flash a nipple or breast anyway. I don’t think this in any way changes the current ridiculous ban on flashing – witness that Amy, who if she had her way would get as naked as possible, is on such a short leash that when even a hint of areola emerges, she quickly turns away to fix it. But I do think that there is some tentative pushback from the girls, who understand of course what makes callers call. Amy has found other ways to give us lovely moments of nakedness, and Cherry has given us little flashes. Let’s hope it is a trend. But anyway, I wanted to get out that compliment to Nadia and say that she is definitely changing my mind. SmileSmile
05-09-2015 23:30

preetiandpriya.com