preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
DB83 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
I am normally in a minority of one in my opinion about these events but I will still repeat.

It is bad enough that stills of that 'non-compliant' hour are here. Posting a video makes it all the worse. Now I have seen full logos before on web transmission but I was recording at that time and there were no logos. So I conclude, rightly or wrongly, that this was actually broadcast over the tv. And if it was then Bs will be wetting themselves right now if they are to be reported over it.

If they are then they will try to pass any fine over to AC who probably do not have the financial resources. And in any event, BS will probably terminate any broadcast contract they have with them even though Bs would be to blame for allowing this to remain on screen.

So I for one have no desire to assist in the demise of the service.

By all means remind me again in 8 weeks time. But for now......
21-12-2016 19:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BabeLover2016 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2016 19:10 )DB83 Wrote:  I am normally in a minority of one in my opinion about these events but I will still repeat.

It is bad enough that stills of that 'non-compliant' hour are here. Posting a video makes it all the worse. Now I have seen full logos before on web transmission but I was recording at that time and there were no logos. So I conclude, rightly or wrongly, that this was actually broadcast over the tv. And if it was then Bs will be wetting themselves right now if they are to be reported over it.

If they are then they will try to pass any fine over to AC who probably do not have the financial resources. And in any event, BS will probably terminate any broadcast contract they have with them even though Bs would be to blame for allowing this to remain on screen.

So I for one have no desire to assist in the demise of the service.

By all means remind me again in 8 weeks time. But for now......

Hi there, I'm pretty sure it was web-only. Smile
21-12-2016 21:49
andyxm715 Online
Posting Machine

4am Show
21st December 2016

[Image: image-8339_585B1197.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/7o5xyr8ba
21-12-2016 23:36
wim Offline
Account Closed

Thank you, Andy! Amy gave us another fine performance on spicy this morning! It's a shame, though, that the lovely Kitty continues to become more and more inhibited, showing nothing. It could be a dynamic pairing if she would play along!
22-12-2016 05:15
wim Offline
Account Closed

I don't know whether that 18 December second show went over TV or not, but I can observe that the BS bosses in London are all over the Thai girls 24/7 about this and that, so it is impossible that they were unaware of what was going on on the second shift, particularly since it went on for three (blissful) days. So if there is trouble, they should look no farther than themselves. BS took AC completely off TV, so who can blame the girls for trying to drum up business? It was exciting, unexpected, and it seems to have been causing some interest on the show and on the forum. Certainly AC is not ready to go totally web-only, but you have to give it some time to take hold, and a spicy second shift might succeed eventually. Watching some of the non-spicy second shifts of the last two days, presumably also with little or no TV exposure, it was really dead. The girls seemed to be focused only on pervcam; usually their phones were nowhere in sight. Sad to see it come to this.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2016 05:53 by wim.)
22-12-2016 05:36
curlybaggie Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2016 05:36 )wim Wrote:  I don't know whether that 18 December second show went over TV or not, but I can observe that the BS bosses in London are all over the Thai girls 24/7 about this and that, so it is impossible that they were unaware of what was going on on the second shift, particularly since it went on for three (blissful) days. So if there is trouble, they should look no farther than themselves. BS took AC completely off TV, so who can blame the girls for trying to drum up business? It was exciting, unexpected, and it seems to have been causing some interest on the show and on the forum. Certainly AC is not ready to go totally web-only, but you have to give it some time to take hold, and a spicy second shift might succeed eventually. Watching some of the non-spicy second shifts of the last two days, presumably also with little or no TV exposure, it was really dead. The girls seemed to be focused only on pervcam; usually their phones were nowhere in sight. Sad to see it come to this.

And those two non-spicy shows just happened to have Nana performing (or non performing) Was that just a coincidence?
22-12-2016 12:33
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

These were Web only shows as TV stops broadcasting at 11am

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
22-12-2016 15:28
curlybaggie Offline
Junior Poster

Daisy has given us some wonderful views of her ass this afternoon.
22-12-2016 19:34
wim Offline
Account Closed

(22-12-2016 12:33 )curlybaggie Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 05:36 )wim Wrote:  I don't know whether that 18 December second show went over TV or not, but I can observe that the BS bosses in London are all over the Thai girls 24/7 about this and that, so it is impossible that they were unaware of what was going on on the second shift, particularly since it went on for three (blissful) days. So if there is trouble, they should look no farther than themselves. BS took AC completely off TV, so who can blame the girls for trying to drum up business? It was exciting, unexpected, and it seems to have been causing some interest on the show and on the forum. Certainly AC is not ready to go totally web-only, but you have to give it some time to take hold, and a spicy second shift might succeed eventually. Watching some of the non-spicy second shifts of the last two days, presumably also with little or no TV exposure, it was really dead. The girls seemed to be focused only on pervcam; usually their phones were nowhere in sight. Sad to see it come to this.

And those two non-spicy shows just happened to have Nana performing (or non performing) Was that just a coincidence?

Dang, Curly, I think you're right...spicy second shift was back on today with Nadia and Daisy! Nadia shows us what a great performer she is when free from the TV constraints, but we need more calls to really make this experiment work. I'm trying to do my part Wink
22-12-2016 22:12
wim Offline
Account Closed

Hooray for Jasmine! She didn't care that she was working with Nana; she did her own thing and treated us to a magnificent topless spicy show! She is showing a tremendous amount of confidence right now. Both girls got a lot of calls - really good to see. Smile
23-12-2016 05:16

preetiandpriya.com