preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
I agree with you totally too, I used to watch Asian Connections as I would watch any program on Sky TV, I would watch it to pass the time, I would watch it as a entertainment program rather then watching it for sexual purposes.

Asian Connections used to be a daytime chat show which I loved very much but since the pervecam being introduced and the hours being greatly reduced on TV, it's just not the same anymore and I miss so many of the old girls and ladyboys too.

I hope someday Asian Connections will return to TV full time again.
11-09-2017 22:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

There appears to be a new development down at AC land. Maybe from a few days ago.

They now broadcast (well they did today) on $ky until 12pm and then continue as before web-only. But now they appear to be a full BS channel and are still visible on the tv albeit in a small window. The downside to that is that there is no longer ANY nudity. And that is gonna confuse those callers they still have.

I addition, anyone who ventures in to the pervcam will pay the full 30 credits a minute rather than 10 as before. Maybe that is now fully off-screen to avoid the un-thinkable.

So as well as destroying their own studio service, BS appear to be doing the same to AC. Just waiting for the curtains to arrive.
22-09-2017 12:34
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

There are two streams running today for Thai-Chat. One appears to be a version of BS's curtain idea.

[Image: image-2C39_59CCFAF2.jpg]
28-09-2017 13:38
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(07-09-2017 18:30 )lankymidget Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 14:36 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  Wow hasn't the show gone down hill (In my opinion) I miss the days where Asian Connections would broadcast all day on Sky Channel 945, it used to be fun to watch, I personally think it's a shame the way the channel has turned out but that's just my opinion, I miss the good old days.

I totally agree! Being almost uncensored didn't work for me personally. I preferred to have something left for my imagination, and as many have said before, the tease factor and the odd unexpected slip were much better than nudity during afternoon and evening shows, which we could get on any UK based web channel if we wanted it.

The worst consequence of recent developments has been that there is nowhere left for the channel to go. It's all been done, everything has been revealed and the mystery of the girls has been shattered.

I too miss the days when we could tune in and watch the girls while doing other things, where it was more of a past-time than a demand of our attention. The powers-that-be have pushed Asian Connections into some underground club, and I really don't want to feel dirty for watching.. So I will not be doing so anymore.
I concur. Couldn't have put it better myself. I called Maya for the first time, and instead of sweet flirtatous chat, all I got was crude sex talk which is ok once you've established a rappour, but in these circumstances just seemed openly false, cheap and ultimately, uninspiring. No attempt at pretence. Ok, ladies now long departed such as Ali, Cherry, Sara and ladyboy Lisa obviously were greater actresses in conveying a pretence and feigning interest in you the caller (only Sami, Amy and Nadia of the old-school can still do this). I found my 4 minute call with Maya to be totally boring actually (she was just encouraging me to perv-cam her). I guess I'm one of those blokes who likes to get to know a person, even if the ladies are only really displaying what is only merely a version of themselves (in the knowledge that that is what we all do to each other in any case most of the time).
29-09-2017 00:48
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like Thai is geting more airtime on freeview which is a good thing if only they can also get it on Sky
03-10-2017 04:35
donnafan913 Offline
Senior Poster

anyone else having problems accessing this channel ?
04-10-2017 09:56
worldinwinter Offline
Junior Poster

working for me and good to see them back on TV
04-10-2017 15:18
tom shredder Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-10-2017 04:35 )grantorino Wrote:  Looks like Thai is geting more airtime on freeview

I thought this channel was now only available on Sky Channel 909.
08-10-2017 02:06
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

(08-10-2017 02:06 )tom shredder Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 04:35 )grantorino Wrote:  Looks like Thai is geting more airtime on freeview

I thought this channel was now only available on Sky Channel 909.

No its also on Freeview 675
08-10-2017 17:25
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I can not speak about Freeview since I can not see that (except when I am in hotel rooms)

But today.....

Ch909 is showing ads right now. There is no webstream. There is no telephone pin on 906,908..

Maybe it's some holiday at AC land. But I will not hold my breath over this.

BS have sold their broadcast partner right down the river even if the service will continue. That second (recent) web service lasted all of 2 weeks. Past 10pm they still could not get naughty if they were also broadcasting on Freeview. In all, how could they generate calls and pay the girls ?

AC was always a niche service. But variety is the spice of babe-shows. What is shown elsewhere is tired and predictable.

A sad day ?
26-10-2017 10:00

preetiandpriya.com