preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Yeah, really liking Alice. She was so hot in the air-hostess outfit yesterday. Absolutely fantastic. Alice purs sexual energy, she's taken to the show like a duck to water. A great addition to a great team, excluding (apologies to the lady) the new Nancy, who is frankly is not aesthetically pleasing to my roving-eye at-all I'm afraid to say ....which reminds me, it would also be great if the old Nancy could come back for a one-off show every once in a while - maybe if she was ever passing through back home again (Nancy apparantly lives in Norway now).
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 11:16 by crankshaft.)
30-06-2018 11:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Amy gave me a treat on pervecam the other day with Alice...The perv camera was on Amy's lower half whilst the main camera was zoomed to her face and shoulders. Then she got Alice to remove her panties too, so that I was looking at both with legs spread! Liking Alice too!
30-06-2018 12:23
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

I really liked the old Nancy too, heard she had found a man and gone off. She did a few shows last year but I suspect we won't see her again. Sadly, can't find many good videos of her.
30-06-2018 12:25
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yes I cannot find any good videos of Nancy either. When I used to watch her she looked like a secretary rather than sexy so I guess i missed out on her hotter moments.
30-06-2018 18:51
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

rosebud, that is so like Amy. She is an absolute star! I suspected something like this was going on by the mischievous look on her face and her body language to Alice. I wondered who the lucky sod might be and now my question has been answered. Lol..
30-06-2018 18:53
crankshaft Offline

(30-06-2018 12:25 )rosebud Wrote:  I really liked the old Nancy too, heard she had found a man and gone off. She did a few shows last year but I suspect we won't see her again. Sadly, can't find many good videos of her.
Presumably a Norwegian or a European from another European country now living in Norway
01-07-2018 23:54
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

It seems that Asian Connections has been taken off TV yet again, this time for their spicy hour between 4am and 5am.

Babestation have given up Channel 911 on Sky which is where the early show was broadcast. As far as I am aware, they have not let it be broadcast on any of their other channels either, even though mostly they are just showing repeats at that time.

The effect on that hour has been catastrophic. Virtually no calls and the girls are now sitting fully clothed virtually the whole time, even Ali, who often turns up topless before a call is made. Whether this is a protest at the way they are being treated or have been told to show nothing any more, I don't know.
02-07-2018 19:37
GrandDuke Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ali is also wearing the most awful black tights for the entire day show on every shift for the last week. They are specifically designed to ensure that she shows zero during her show. It must be a pain having to take them on and off continually for pervcam but she determinedly continues to do that.

She may have been reprimanded for showing too much and this is her way of protesting, saying 'OK, so you don't like me showing what I normally do; well I will show bugger all from now on then and see how you like that'.

Just a theory but it requires some explaining as to why the girl who flashes the most normally, right up their with Amy, to stop completely almost overnight.
02-07-2018 19:43
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

I caught the 4:00 show a couple times this week, and you're right Duke it is dead boring, I've never seen it like this. Now I understand why. This is a shame.
02-07-2018 23:55
crankshaft Offline

A real shame. My first thought was honestly how it is now going to be even more difficult for the girls to get enough calltime per day, as they usually pick up a number of calls each in that first hour. Absolute crappy for them - maybe the reason why the AC rosta has more girls on it now with a few new additions, since all the girls are doing less weekly hours because they need to rely more on their other jobs outside of AC for their income. I know the score like this having chatted with virtually all of the girls on numerous occasions over the last few years, so have that understanding of the personal circumstances of some of the ladies to an extent. As you'dd expect, being a slightly less economically advanced country, attaining personal economic prosperity in Thailand is fairly challenging
03-07-2018 07:34

preetiandpriya.com