• 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(21-12-2016 10:07 )royG Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 08:49 )curlybaggie Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 02:53 )royG Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 21:17 )curlybaggie Wrote:  Daisy has really come out of her shell lately, but she needs the right partner to coax her along, Nana isn't the one, that girl sucks the air right out of the room.

Please dont be too nasty about Nana....i really love the girl. She is the prettiest thing on AC (IMO) and is gradually coming out of her shell. I also thinks she understands it doesn't take a lot to take them off air. I do agree though that Daisy is slowly coming out. She has got the best legs but covers up too much (i love a bit of upskirt and she is stingy with this Wink). The way the show is going though, i am not too optimistic about its future unless everyone bucks up their ideas

You are a fan of Nana, yet you accuse Daisy of covering up too much (I had a really good laugh at that one) Nana may do a few upskirts, but when she wears panties the size of Yacht masts it really doesn't matter does it? And when it comes to people needing to buck up their ideas, I would put Nana at the top of the list.
I dont disagree with you at all...Nana needs to buck up her ideas and could easily be the best girl on the channels. I don't know why she chooses not to be so. Nonetheless, i do have a soft spot for herWink. To be honest, i stopped watching Nana for two years and only just returned recentlywhen she appeared to be loosening up a bit. Unfortunately, that may prove to be a false dawn. We'll see. I am just not keen to crucify her yet. As for Daisy, the problem is that she has never really taken off at all.....

Daisy has in fact gone topless several times recently (and even more on that amazing Dec. 18 second show), but not when she works with Nana. And that is the point - after all these months Nana hasn't shown anything and possibly never will. And when other girls work with her, they are more inhibited, and it sure seems that this is because Nana imposes her inhibitions on them (especially the younger ones). That is the main objection. But maybe you can call her and encourage her to loosen up! Smile
21-12-2016 13:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andy f Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2016 11:02 )The Cheese Moon Wrote:  [quote='BabeLover2016' pid='1976877' dateline='1482073884']
Amazing Show!

Amy, Daisy & Nadia (18/12/16)

I thought I had this recorded, was it on 909 around 5.30am?

It was on, I imagine, webstream only which is where I saw it at just after 1300 on 18th
21-12-2016 16:39
mattomoto Offline
Apprentice Poster

(21-12-2016 16:39 )andy f Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 11:02 )The Cheese Moon Wrote:  [quote='BabeLover2016' pid='1976877' dateline='1482073884']
Amazing Show!

Amy, Daisy & Nadia (18/12/16)

I thought I had this recorded, was it on 909 around 5.30am?

It was on, I imagine, webstream only which is where I saw it at just after 1300 on 18th

As far as I can see from the caps posted here, this was a "rare special" afternoon show and I really hope someone here in the forum could record it and will be so good to share it.
Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 16:52 by mattomoto.)
21-12-2016 16:48
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I am normally in a minority of one in my opinion about these events but I will still repeat.

It is bad enough that stills of that 'non-compliant' hour are here. Posting a video makes it all the worse. Now I have seen full logos before on web transmission but I was recording at that time and there were no logos. So I conclude, rightly or wrongly, that this was actually broadcast over the tv. And if it was then Bs will be wetting themselves right now if they are to be reported over it.

If they are then they will try to pass any fine over to AC who probably do not have the financial resources. And in any event, BS will probably terminate any broadcast contract they have with them even though Bs would be to blame for allowing this to remain on screen.

So I for one have no desire to assist in the demise of the service.

By all means remind me again in 8 weeks time. But for now......
21-12-2016 19:10
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(21-12-2016 19:10 )DB83 Wrote:  I am normally in a minority of one in my opinion about these events but I will still repeat.

It is bad enough that stills of that 'non-compliant' hour are here. Posting a video makes it all the worse. Now I have seen full logos before on web transmission but I was recording at that time and there were no logos. So I conclude, rightly or wrongly, that this was actually broadcast over the tv. And if it was then Bs will be wetting themselves right now if they are to be reported over it.

If they are then they will try to pass any fine over to AC who probably do not have the financial resources. And in any event, BS will probably terminate any broadcast contract they have with them even though Bs would be to blame for allowing this to remain on screen.

So I for one have no desire to assist in the demise of the service.

By all means remind me again in 8 weeks time. But for now......

Hi there, I'm pretty sure it was web-only. Smile
21-12-2016 21:49
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

4am Show
21st December 2016

[Image: image-8339_585B1197.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/7o5xyr8ba
21-12-2016 23:36
wim Offline
Account Closed

Thank you, Andy! Amy gave us another fine performance on spicy this morning! It's a shame, though, that the lovely Kitty continues to become more and more inhibited, showing nothing. It could be a dynamic pairing if she would play along!
22-12-2016 05:15
wim Offline
Account Closed

I don't know whether that 18 December second show went over TV or not, but I can observe that the BS bosses in London are all over the Thai girls 24/7 about this and that, so it is impossible that they were unaware of what was going on on the second shift, particularly since it went on for three (blissful) days. So if there is trouble, they should look no farther than themselves. BS took AC completely off TV, so who can blame the girls for trying to drum up business? It was exciting, unexpected, and it seems to have been causing some interest on the show and on the forum. Certainly AC is not ready to go totally web-only, but you have to give it some time to take hold, and a spicy second shift might succeed eventually. Watching some of the non-spicy second shifts of the last two days, presumably also with little or no TV exposure, it was really dead. The girls seemed to be focused only on pervcam; usually their phones were nowhere in sight. Sad to see it come to this.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2016 05:53 by wim.)
22-12-2016 05:36
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2016 05:36 )wim Wrote:  I don't know whether that 18 December second show went over TV or not, but I can observe that the BS bosses in London are all over the Thai girls 24/7 about this and that, so it is impossible that they were unaware of what was going on on the second shift, particularly since it went on for three (blissful) days. So if there is trouble, they should look no farther than themselves. BS took AC completely off TV, so who can blame the girls for trying to drum up business? It was exciting, unexpected, and it seems to have been causing some interest on the show and on the forum. Certainly AC is not ready to go totally web-only, but you have to give it some time to take hold, and a spicy second shift might succeed eventually. Watching some of the non-spicy second shifts of the last two days, presumably also with little or no TV exposure, it was really dead. The girls seemed to be focused only on pervcam; usually their phones were nowhere in sight. Sad to see it come to this.

And those two non-spicy shows just happened to have Nana performing (or non performing) Was that just a coincidence?
22-12-2016 12:33
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

These were Web only shows as TV stops broadcasting at 11am

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
22-12-2016 15:28

preetiandpriya.com